PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually wonder what she would be like if either of the boys did enjoy birding and wanted to go with their dad? I wonder if her and Willy would have to tag alone to stop them having alone time?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I genuinely don’t think she has a mind of her own to think of content! Families do those tik tok videos all the time but they are FUNNY! She is not funny!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Hi folks, I'm back. I didn't just disappear, I was banned for a week 😣😣😣. I can't be arsed to read bk over the whole thing but hopefully you all caught my drift. Anyway, what's been happening? Just a quick update will do if anyone can be bothered lol

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why is she giving paracetamol and nurofen together? I have NEVER had to use nurofen for my 6 year old and he's had the usual teething etc pains that every other kid has. If you're going to give it paracetamol first, then nurofen a few hours later as inbetween the paracetamol doses....doesn't every parent know this! She's got all them kids and she hasn't got a clue what she doing. Willy NEVER looks that distressed that he needs dosing up on paracetamol and ibuprofen, because if he was she would film it and put it on instagram!
My partner is controlling and has always had issues with me going and doing things myself. If I want to go out with friends it's a nightmare, even if I go out with my mum for a day it's constantly "what time will you be back because I've got this to do". Its all about him. Yet when he spends hours tinkering with the cars I have no problem with that whatsoever.
This situation is the same and her stupid followers can't see she is abusing him. Taking the piss and making him feel guilty for having a hobby without her. Here's a thing Raquelle, if you cant cope with 6 kids by yourself maybe just maybe, you shouldn't have had so many, just a thought. Nobodies forcing you to keep popping kids out.
She's an abuser 100%.
Your second paragraph has me concerned. I do hope you're ok? That doesn't sound like a great situation to be in at all. I couldn't skip past without saying something ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Iv seen more of seb in last few days than ever so much for not showing boys.is it to rub in someone’s face look I’m taking care of your baby whilst he is injured not u

Reactions: 12
I actually wonder what she would be like if either of the boys did enjoy birding and wanted to go with their dad? I wonder if her and Willy would have to tag alone to stop them having alone time?
I've often hoped that they would be gifted a boys bonding experience but i dont think Monster mouth would allow it,I think shes too scared the boys would bring up there bio mum and the fact I think she knows it wouldnt take much to turn Josh's head,She knows his had a affair so is more than capable again,As the saying goes "When the other woman becomes the wife a space becomes available" She puts all the cooking and stuff on him to make him think she would never survive without him and in hope would never leave her,that's my opinion anyway

Reactions: 10
Hi folks, I'm back. I didn't just disappear, I was banned for a week 😣😣😣. I can't be arsed to read bk over the whole thing but hopefully you all caught my drift. Anyway, what's been happening? Just a quick update will do if anyone can be bothered lol
Hi 👋

R's still a massive twit and likes to wear hideous tents as dresses. Josh is now known as Joyce 🤪 The huns are still delusional, oh, and Seb is the new child she likes to use for engagement, which is proper ideal since they like to keep the boys private 🤔

I've seen more of him this last week then I have the previous 5 years combined! He's featured non stop in her stories and has the claim to 4 grid posts in a row 🤪

It started with a close face shot and post all about how him and his friend went to Granny Marshalls for shears to clear up his grandads grave, which had become very overgrown, and spent several hours cutting it all back. Obviously all the huns wet their knickers. Who cares for social distancing and let's just look over the fact that grandad Marshalls grave clearly isn't well kept by anyone else 🙄

Then he fell off his skateboard. She waited until the next day, when step monster (not Joyce) took him to a&e, dolled up to the nines, filming and with W obvs 💁🏼‍♀️ broken two fingers.

She acted oh so concerned about the potential damage he could have caused if he wasn't wearing his helmet, whilst pulling faces everytime he tried to speak and kept snatching the helmet off him when he was trying to say it's not broken, it just clips there...

She also managed to film him, fingers broken and bandaged, dropping his tea on the floor, and filming him pick up all the broken pieces whilst she snorts like a hog in the background.

They went for a picnic and the silly mare "mistakenly" picked up the gusto veg instead of the extravagant picnic Joyce made for her the night before. It took him a whole hour you know, to butter 8 buns and shove some ham in. So, so, very extravagant.

Had a little snotfest over being a tit mum to E. E giving attitude when she was clearly not wanting to be filmed whilst aunty Hannah is calling her names and mummy dearest is again, snorting like a pig hunting for truffles. She banned E from the tablet for a week, but she was then swiftly sent to her proper dads, where she's no doubt having the time of her life.

She also still likes overdosing W on pain relief. Probably why the poor sod always seems subdued!

Not sure if I've missed anything?

Not a quick update but an update nonetheless 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I saw a post on Insta this morning from Dr Joshua Wolrich, he’s a doctor who has a large following and last month he set up a fund and asked for donations to provide therapy to front line workers during the pandemic. Anyway this morning he posted a full breakdown of what the money has been used for and where it’s gone.
I understand that there will be some specifics that R wouldn’t be able to go into with PayPal due to confidentiality but I think she could learn a lesson from him.
best bit is she actually follows him too:ROFLMAO:

Hi 👋

R's still a massive twit and likes to wear hideous tents as dresses. Josh is now known as Joyce 🤪 The huns are still delusional, oh, and Seb is the new child she likes to use for engagement, which is proper ideal since they like to keep the boys private 🤔

I've seen more of him this last week then I have the previous 5 years combined! He's featured non stop in her stories and has the claim to 4 grid posts in a row 🤪

It started with a close face shot and post, all about how him and his friend went to Granny Marshalls for shears,to clear up his grandads grave, which had become very overgrown and spent several hours cutting it all back. Obviously all the huns wet their knickers. Who cares for social distancing and let's just look over the fact that grandad Marshalls grave clearly isn't well kept by anyone else 🙄

Then he fell off his skateboard. She waited until the next day, when step monster (not Joyce) took him to a&e, dolled up to the nines, filming and with W obvs 💁🏼‍♀️ broken two fingers.

She acted oh, so concerned about the potential damage he could have caused if he wasn't wearing his helmet, whilst pulling faces eveeytime he tried to speak and kept snatching the helmet off him when he was trying to say it's not broken, it just clips there...

She also managed to film him, fingers broken and bandaged, dropping his tea on the floor, and filming him pick up all the broken pieces whilst she snorts like a hog in the background.

They went for a picnic and the silly mare "mistakenly" picked up the gusto veg instead of the extravagant picnic Joyce made for her the night before. It took him a whole hour you know, to butter 8 buns and shove some ham in. So, so, very extravagant.

Had a little snotfest over being a tit mum to E. E giving attitude when she was clearly not wanting to be filmed whilst aunty Hannah is calling her names and mummy dearest is again, snorting like a pig hunting for truffles. She banned E from the tablet for a week, but she was then swiftly sent to her proper dads, where she's no doubt having the time of her life.

She also still likes overdosing W on pain relief. Probably why the poor sod always seems subdued!

An excellent summary 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi 👋

It started with a close face shot and post, all about how him and his friend went to Granny Marshalls for shears,to clear up his grandads grave, which had become very overgrown and spent several hours cutting it all back. Obviously all the huns wet their knickers. Who cares for social distancing and let's just look over the fact that grandad Marshalls grave clearly isn't well kept by anyone else 🙄

She acted oh, so concerned about the potential damage he could have caused if he wasn't wearing his helmet, whilst pulling faces eveeytime he tried to speak and kept snatching the helmet off him when he was trying to say it's not broken, it just clips there...

Why thank you x

Reactions: 3
Also some of the huns think Rach is the boys mother, that she gave birth to them. I commented on one of her fb posts correcting one of them and as far as I know it's still there😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eh Banned for a week?

Your second paragraph has me concerned. I do hope you're ok? That doesn't sound like a great situation to be in at all. I couldn't skip past without saying something ❤
Oh bless you, thankyou but over the years I've hardened to it, so now I'll just say 'I dont know when I'll be back" and just leave. We don't get on and we won't be together forever but having moved to a more expensive house a year ago, little ones school being amazing, and me setting my own business up soon I dont want to rock the boat and leave for a little while yet! Looking back on past boyfriends it's actually quite worrying how many people out there are controlling. I think I'll be happy to be single forever once I've left! I'm the type of person that if he says he's going anywhere I just say ok, see you later! That's it! I'm shocked by how many people are made to feel guilty for going out without their partners!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Planning some interior design.... I hope that's the boys room being decorated finally..but cant see it being that!
Spending more paypal cash on extravagant things that will cost a bomb no doubt

Reactions: 7
I started following ptwm through the hinch thread on here and she has been brought up a few times. What is with the teeth? I mean I dont like to shame anyone on their looks but c'mon they look awful. Also that tik tok last night my god, second hand embarrassment for the woman. My daughter would rip me a new one if I did that 🤢🤢

I've often hoped that they would be gifted a boys bonding experience but i dont think Monster mouth would allow it,I think shes too scared the boys would bring up there bio mum and the fact I think she knows it wouldnt take much to turn Josh's head,She knows his had a affair so is more than capable again,As the saying goes "When the other woman becomes the wife a space becomes available" She puts all the cooking and stuff on him to make him think she would never survive without him and in hope would never leave her,that's my opinion anyway
Monster mouth 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.