PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed the obvious edit on here? I reckon it said “my” mum and she’s changed it to “our” 🙄
Oh dear! She really is desperate to keep the illusion alive, that she is his mum. Seriously she has some sort of complex?

i can’t believe she had him pick up the plate with dressed fingers and basically have a go at him? Accidents happen .. even to you Rachael .. how would you feel you drop something and someone films you getting told off. She really is the evil stepmother.. again parenting 1.0 with her .she really lacks empathy!

edit - meant to say filming and sharing it with 200k strangers

Reactions: 18
If someone has just broken a bone then there is little to no strength in that area for the first few weeks, until there's been a chance to heal. Also if the poor lads finger bones have been knocked out of place, as was mentioned, then his hand and grip is going to be extremely weak for a long while.

Why would you not plate up and bring him his food? No, let's stand over him grunting and filming him when he dropped it, and continue to belittle him? Poor lad :(

I do think she's close to losing the plot. I dont know any parent who would think this behaviour is OK.

No Balls needs to stop being Devon's tit answer to a drunk Aristotle and tell her what harm she's doing, because I don't think she would listen to anyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They give Wilby the worse diet he is always eating tit. Give him some nice cold water in this heat or milk not ice cream! No wonder he is such a big baby.

Betsy is such a cow no please or thank when asking josh to put some cream on.

As for Edie she is such a brat. If mine spoke like that I would soon tell them

Reactions: 8
No empathy sums it up! When she had Wilby, she had Josh’s mum bringing her liver and bacon on the sofa so she didn’t have to move, then when he was older, bringing her bacon sandwiches like she was 3. She also had Josh spoon-feeding her evening meals because she couldn’t possibly feed Wilby and herself at the same time or, you know, wait.

Yet Seb, who physically cannot hold a plate right now, is forced to fend for himself and then belittled in front of 200,000 strangers when he inevitably drops the plate, and has to clean up the mess himself? And 3 days ago, she was “getting emotional” because he had injured himself? 🤔 clearly that was bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wilby must be roasting, pram in full sun and laying on a sheep rug (soz don’t know what they called)
If it's proper sheepskin then it will be keeping him cooler. It's amazing. A friend of mine got one and I saw her baby lying on it on a very hot day. I asked if he would be too hot and she let me feel the sheepskin under him. It really was cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iv been dipping in and out over the last few weeks. Haven't had time to post properly.
I'm not the type to slag and name call children, I like all the kids except betsy. Betsy is old enough to know better and change her attitude. I hate the word "bleep" and for that to come out of a childs mouth (well not technically but..) is disgusting and for R to condone it by reposting it onto her stories is wrong. No respect and she treats B like a mate, not the fact she is her parent! Edie will know what behaviour is acceptable in different environments. Every child is like that..they are clever. It's very clear E behaves like that because she likes the attention because R just snorts away at her.
As for the seb incident, I take back my previous comment when I said I thought she was genuinely upset about his accident. The way she treated him with the plate was pure "evil stepmother/Cinderella" scenario. You can tell by sebs face he just takes it in his stride aswell poor thing.
And I actually cant stand hannah, they are a pair of mean girls and I can imagine Hannah being worse than R to be honest.
I haven't watched her stories in ages because they are boring. And I hope her followers drop very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched the stories with Seb and the Chinese food three times, still don't understand how she thinks this is going to make her come across well!

Instagram is one of her main sources of income presumably, she is constantly wasting money on some tit or other while the audio on her phone sounds like she is filming underwater. Sort it out Rachallthevowels!

Reactions: 6
Agreed. She went though a phase a few years ago when she went on about raising young girls to be queens & female empowerment etc but they were just buzz phrases for her to help try and raise her profile. She’s never practiced what she preached.

I think she misunderstood the memo and what ‘raising queens’ meant - it’s not getting all and sundry to massage your feet, your husband to spoon feed you and only doing the washing up when you’re paid to do so by Fairy 🙄
That was when she was "best friends" with Constance Hall....that's gone a bit quiet hasn't it? 😂

Reactions: 13
Don’t think she’s mentioned her since before she had her kid....2 years ago!! Best mates though don’t forget
No, she bought a dress from her brand last year when she was pregnant. I remember because it looked awful (much like Constance halll 😬)

Reactions: 4
No I meant as in “This is my bestest friend” She’s coming over to visit me, I’m going over to visit her in Oz!
I remember that god awful dress it was ugly
No, she bought a dress from her brand last year when she was pregnant. I remember because it looked awful (much like Constance halll 😬)

Reactions: 2
I noticed the stories in the garden yesterday.. not one of them were sat on those god awful deck chairs she paid 150 odd pound for! Dont think she has sat on them since she bought them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No I meant as in “This is my bestest friend” She’s coming over to visit me, I’m going over to visit her in Oz!
I remember that god awful dress it was ugly
She’ll be sure to get a post in about her now! Some weepy bullshit that is actually all about R!

Reactions: 3
That was when she was "best friends" with Constance Hall....that's gone a bit quiet hasn't it? 😂
That must’ve been who she copied her ‘business model’ from by getting fans to pay money to see your content 😂 Only Constance was honest about it being a subscription fee whereas PTWM pretended the money was donations for DV charities 🙄

(disclaimer: no idea if Constance still charges money or if it was a success. Probably not😄)

Reactions: 5
Christ.
Betsy if your lurking on here message me and I’ll tell you how to handle a break up with style.
I don’t know who’s giving her advice aside from her Mother, but this is not it 🤦‍♀️.
I heard Rach say to her yesterday ‘Your hearts already been broken.’ No it has absolutely not. It’s not even chipped. She is 15 and has the whole world at her feet.
She should listen to her Mum and then do the exact opposite 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I noticed the stories in the garden yesterday.. not one of them were sat on those god awful deck chairs she paid 150 odd pound for! Dont think she has sat on them since she bought them
They'll make an appearance today or the next couple of days now you've mentioned them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.