Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbrowsin93

Sorry as probably been mentioned before but I keep seeing people talk and S&I’s mum, what is the situation? The girls dad has been spoken about but not the mum. Do they see her?

OwlWatcher23

Did she send Lula in to school today?
Is her school definitely even open? Just asking bc my mum's school and quite a few of the others around me aren't opening; think it's at the discretion of the local EA. My cousin's school waited until Thursday evening to tell parents that they weren't opening after all 🙄

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Mother and Father can have PR and unless removed by a court always will have. You can in family court apply for PR but you MUST have responsibility for said child.
The other parent would be informed that an application had been put in but they DON’T lose their rights even if it’s granted. It just means there is more people with responsibility.
Is she likely to have gained pr since they got married? Via the court I mean

Mrs H

My husband applied for the SE grant as he still has expenses to pay for his business but zero income. He's a driving instructor. He is now working in the local supermarket to make sure we can still pay bills and keep food on the table. The grant didn't pay out until last week. He did check with his accountant if he could apply even though he's working. His accountant said YES! 😆 (it is a proper accountant btw and not a 'mystery' one that has been mentioned once 🤣)

This one!
View attachment 142942
That's the one!

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
Mother and Father can have PR and unless removed by a court always will have. You can in family court apply for PR but you MUST have responsibility for said child.
The other parent would be informed that an application had been put in but they DON’T lose their rights even if it’s granted. It just means there is more people with responsibility.
View attachment 141301
Parental responsibility order....thats where you can give pr to another person. You dont lose pr unless child is adopted.

Is she likely to have gained pr since they got married? Via the court I mean
You have to get both parents to agree to add another nornally... cant see birth mum doing that given the animosity.... private law not my thing. Might be able to force it if one parent doesnt agree... so she may well have pr and be able to sign.

Last edited: