PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all kicking off tonight!
I’m glad their are some of you lovely ladies who are calling her out on her crap today. Intelligent, articulate comments that she probably won’t understand but should get the jist that’s she’s fucked up.
please keep the screenshots coming for those of us who are blocked 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow missed a lot today!
She really messed that one up. She could have put a simple, short post expressing her support for the cause, or maybe admitting she is learning about it so she can use her platform to share good sources of information about it. Instead she wrote a half arsed caption bringing it back to herself. I looked up Shaun King and it took 5 minutes to find out that’s not someone she should be promoting- she should be researching before promoting with a platform of her size.
I missed the Facebook post but some of the screenshots on this thread were awful and instead of engaging with people and calling the huns out, she deletes the post.
There will be people waiting to see how this pans out. She’s either going to go silent or a long post about how she tried to help but the nasty trolls ruined it (not that there was any trolling!). Think there will be some new members lurking and catching up on her threads very soon.

Reactions: 5
I dont think any title we could give the next thread would accurately describe the absolute fuckery that is going down right now. My jaw has been wide open all day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ha, what has Rachel got herself into 😂😂 She really does need to do her research before ‘working with’ people

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think R needs to block old potty mouth for the sake of her Instagram 🤣🤣🤣 this girl is the prime example of the type of people who follow her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ her post is going off the rails 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think this Charmziiiie bird needs to remove those razors from her dildo, then give herself a good rodgering with it 🙄 she might then feel a little better and less of a total witch!

There's ways to get your point across and then there's her way, which gets no point across 🤦🏼‍♀️

What a bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tbf if R ever got on the wrong side of this crazy mofo, I think charmeeziie would wipe the floor with her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you even imagine the tit night josh must be having???? 😂 trying to calm rachaellleee down and sort this right old duck up out? 😂 bet he just wanted a quiet night in front of country file 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I dont think any title we could give the next thread would accurately describe the absolute fuckery that is going down right now. My jaw has been wide open all day!
I chose the right time to have some wine and get mouthy on here it’s been a while 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's gone proper well for her today hasn't it 😂

She posted thinking everyone would believe she was some sort of activist for something that REALLY matters, not just for another tit ad. Instead her sheep all came out and showed everyone they're not only uneducated, naive and bullies but also that a lot of them are racist. I mean who, as a white person, doesn't want to be allowed to use the N word, it's only fair isn't it :rolleyes: Even quoting the renowned and well respected Desmond Tutt :unsure: and using the obligatory broken heart emoji couldn't save her facebook post...

Her instagram post was going a little better until people started calling her out on there too. Enter her new bestie who she's 'working' with and it turns out she hates the police. Clearly her and Rachaeaeaele have been working so closely and know each other so well, that the fact that the uncharming Charmziie hates the very establishment that Rachaeaeaele and her policeman husband are so proud of, slipped right by her 😐

This is such a highly emotive subject. It's hard for her to convey that because she tries to make it all about her, no matter what it is. For all her big words and waffling posts full of 'sobbing' and 'being broken' there is very little genuine empathy for anyone that isn't her as far as I can see. That's why this is beyond her reach, because she has no bleeping depth of character. She just wanted to be seen as on topic so she could collect the likes. I'm bleeping glad it backfired.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you even imagine the tit night josh must be having???? 😂 trying to calm rachaellleee down and sort this right old duck up out? 😂 bet he just wanted a quiet night in front of country file 😂😂😂😂
She is probably knocking back rescue remedy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title: rach and her new best mate, “working together” and spreading the hate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
... and yet PTWM is still staying silent on the matter and just standing by whilst this happens on her post.

Wonder if Insta will mysteriously delete her whole post soon? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.