PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she had made HER OWN bleeping picnic for the kids and not left it to the one person who wasn’t going, she would have known what bag it was in and wouldn’t have taken vegetables instead 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've just watched those videos and her voice is really annoying, like nails on a chalkboard whining about the picnic. She is bone idle and it's not a cute funny trait to have. No balls Joyce is pathetic for putting up with it, just as bad as she is. I previously assumed that maybe he was being abused but they totally deserve each other, he is her pet slave. Joyce also needs to learn and practise saying the word no😂

Reactions: 10
Sorry but I'm loving the new name Joyce. My nana had the same name, may her soul rest in peace but she was an utter nightmare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but I'm loving the new name Joyce. My nana had the same name, may her soul rest in peace but she was an utter nightmare 😂
I thought recently that he was due some nicknames a la hinch, their nicknames for mr hinch are hilarious. His next nickname should be centered around his love for skin tight leggings😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mother and Father can have PR and unless removed by a court always will have. You can in family court apply for PR but you MUST have responsibility for said child.
The other parent would be informed that an application had been put in but they DON’T lose their rights even if it’s granted. It just means there is more people with responsibility.
View attachment 141301
Parental responsibility order....thats where you can give pr to another person. You dont lose pr unless child is adopted.

Is she likely to have gained pr since they got married? Via the court I mean
You have to get both parents to agree to add another nornally... cant see birth mum doing that given the animosity.... private law not my thing. Might be able to force it if one parent doesnt agree... so she may well have pr and be able to sign.

Last edited:
You're all so bleeping mean. She's always been 8 manky ham rolls short of a picnic!

She's also...
1 can short of a six pack...
The lights are on but nobody's home...
Her lift doesn't go all the way to the top floor...
Not the sharpest tool in the shed...
The hamster has died but the wheels still going...
Not playing with a full deck...
Only rowing with one oar...
Couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel...
Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree...
A few fries short of a happy meal...
And she couldn't hit water if she fell out of a bleeping boat!

Stop picking on her 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yep! When she was banging on about, “the BEST packed lunch”, I envisioned fancy sandwiches, savoury nibbles, think “grazing board” 😅. Imagine my disappointment when he pulled out 8 white rolls wrapped in clingfilm 😏. What a let down!

and yes... she definitely “forgot” them on purpose.. she’ll do anything for content 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah a basic packed lunch is sandwiches or pasta/rice dish for yer carbs and protein, some fruit and veg to nibble on, some cheese, and something small and sweet. That's how I do it anyway.

I usually add some extra but as a basic lunch that does us.

8 buns takes like 5 minutes unless your bread knife is blunt. It's not really fancy, is it?

Nowt wrong with basic buns but why dress it up like that? So odd.

Reactions: 9
Defo!!!!!! I saw that ages ago.
She Definitely Has, at the time I was still a PTWM fan ( I know I know) and I thought Wow fair play to her for not going down the skinny tea route etc, absolute BULLSHIT hey RAK, that didn't quite suit her audience at the time now she'll flog a dead chicken (especially if it's 1 of hers so she can command a higher price) just to buy more tat, imagine being her age and not saving all this (embarrassingly earned wonga) and just squandering it, I just don't get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
You're all so bleeping mean. She's always been 8 manky ham rolls short of a picnic!

She's also...

Stop picking on her 😐
Nearly spat my hot chocolate everywhere reading that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know it’s a while until a new thread but Joyce and Dominic would be EPIC in a thread title 😂😂 along the lines of “Dominic and Joyce ; the Grifter and her Bagman”.

• Haha
“How have I done thaaaattt”

Aside from the fact there’s a massive weight difference, if I’d forgotten the sandwiches I’d be so pissed off with myself it wouldn’t even cross my mind to video it. What a fake bleeping moron.
Clearly she doesn’t realise everybody can see right through the bullshit.

“The BEST packed lunch” = a few basic ham sandwiches in cheap, white rolls. She really is the queen of exaggeration isn’t she.
And then reposts other arse lickers who found it oh so hilarious 😴 my pet hate with these people is them reposting stuff from others about their posts. So boring and egotistical.

Reactions: 16
Good morning 👋

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend! 😘

Except for R, she's a bleep 🖕

May Joycey finally find the courage to retrieve his testicles from her purse and insert them back into his tiny nut sack and may he also find the courage to burn all those disgusting skin tight leggings he owns. You'll be doing everyone a favour hun 😘

May Be Kind Betsy continue to flaut social distancing, whilst wearing belts as skirts, playing mum to her baby brother and getting wolf whistled by builders. She's such a trooper 💪

May T have a good few days with toxic nanny, spending time with her chickens and gobbing off to her followers for not responding to her for content ideas.

May Seb have a peaceful weekend to recover and hopefully step monster will leave him the duck alone.

May E have the best time with her proper daddy, which she know doubt has every time she's there.

May W get left to explore by himself for 2 minutes, preferably away from fire lighters, enjoy something without handfuls of sugar or salt thrown at it and enjoy quality time with his mummy, Betsy!

And may I just always remain the sweet little boy he is 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She left those sandwiches and fruit at home as she knew One of the kids would kick off so she left them on purpose, bought them lunch and then that was tea for when they got home!

She's also...

Stop picking on her 😐
[/QUOTE

🙌🙌🙌 This will keep me giggling for a long while, bloody brilliant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ugh her whiny bleeping fake voice “How have I done thaaaat omg how have I done thaaaat” couldn’t be more staged if she tried

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.