PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joyce is deffo a minger in my book 🤢

I agree about the throwing around of the unwanted stuff. It’s very annoying, actually it pisses me off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Love the way she did glowing videos for what she decided to keep and then turfed the crap into a cardboard box on the doorstep.
Stay classy Rach 🤦‍♀️
Edited to add: Imagine being one of her ‘fans’ whatever, who think she behaves in the right way. Mad really

Reactions: 10
Of course you picked up the wrong bag you utter moron. Nothing to do with being a stones throw from your beloved Cantina restaurant- bet you’re hoping they see your story and run you over some lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just found this article. She is highly unlikely to have pr unless they hired the top lawyer in Devon and in that case, how did they afford it? There is no way that S agreed to pr so if it was a CAO, when they have only been together 6 years and weren't married (until 2 years ago) it just seems suspect to me. Also the comments about Joyce and his boys, about how detached he is from them, how Rachel is obsessed and never leaves his side except for bird watching and how she makes it blatantly obvious she doesn't care for them. Their bedroom, the Christmas dinner, the lies that they will be kept off social media except Seb has now been one of her highest rated fb posts🙄 if it was just to hurt Sam but cost them thousands in legal fees, well that's their business but don't have pr if you're just giving your children/stepchildren the bare minimum in care, love and attention. Sam will still have pr, it is extremely rare to have pr removed and even then for cases of parents severely abusing their children will still have pr. It can be wrapped up in a nice neat pretty box but at the end of it, those boys look neglected in favour of the girls and the messiah.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would be absolutely inconsolable if “the other woman” took MY son to have an operation under general anaesthetic. Unless their mother was abusing them and/or has no interest in being their parent, there’s no way that situation is right. There’s something so unnatural about having no contact with your bio mum - it’s not like she put them up for adoption 💔

My aunt has schizophrenia, she got pregnant at 40, didn’t tell anyone, stopped taking her meds, had the baby at home and baby weighed 4lbs and literally there was no record of its gestation so to this day nobody knows how many weeks the baby was born at. She was taken into immediate foster care, my aunt didn’t even have the option to try and parent due to her condition. The child is now 8 and has been adopted yet my aunt still has contact even though she clearly wouldn’t be able to be trusted to parent.

Blows my mind how Rachel gets away with the tit she does with no contact from the boys’ mum.
that's so sad but glad she still has a form of contact for both sides sake.

Reactions: 1
According to PTWM on her Facebook they had £17,000 family court debt. Seemed like they were able to pay it off very quickly at the time judging by the kind of lifestyle they have been living for a while.

Josh was also able to buy her a gucci belt, mulberry bag and other high end designer gear for her birthday back then despite having so much alleged debt. She used to show off about her presents but hasn’t since the PayPal allegations. Don’t think we’ve seen that mulberry handbag since 😄

She was either lying about having so much debt or else that trusty PayPal pot helped out again.

Reactions: 11
Just a heads up guys... good old tattle has hit the headlines again.. so I'm just waiting for R to jump on the band wagon again seeing as shes so desperate to get pally with hinch 🤣

Reactions: 7
Just a heads up guys... good old tattle has hit the headlines again.. so I'm just waiting for R to jump on the band wagon again seeing as shes so desperate to get pally with hinch 🤣
Another incoming rant - it’s been a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s this?
Hinch put a post up saying she was hurt etc and was having a break..so her followers assumed it was because of tattle. Sounds more like someone close to her selling a story or something about her having people round during lockdown. All her followers have now signed the petition to shut down tattle and are coming in here lurking etc 🤣 so rach will probably see this and try and climb up hinchs arse again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me who thinks that she picked up the wrong bag for content? Like, surely there would be a weight difference between a bag of veg and a bag of packed lunch?
I think she’s done it to get the whole “howling 🤣🤣🤣”, “OMG I can’t breathe 😂😂”, “you are hilarious” type comments.
These type of stunts stopped being funny after the whole beef joint in the packed lunch incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When I took my daughter for an op, I was just asked if I was mum then given the paperwork to sign. Pretty sure she would just say yes and no one would question it. Doubt Seb would say anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it just me who thinks that she picked up the wrong bag for content? Like, surely there would be a weight difference between a bag of veg and a bag of packed lunch?
I think she’s done it to get the whole “howling 🤣🤣🤣”, “OMG I can’t breathe 😂😂”, “you are hilarious” type comments.
These type of stunts stopped being funny after the whole beef joint in the packed lunch incident.
Of course she did...she probably has the real packed lunches under the pushchair. Shes not as thick as she makes out... I wonder if shes met up with another household again today.

Reactions: 13
I thought exactly the same when I saw it. Veg is quite heavy over a couple of sandwiches 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't remember if Re4orm Torbay has sent her gifts previously for her 'kind' donations 😂 but how much is she going to spend on herself what will they send her in return this time? How many bottles of wine, cakes, flowers etc. Rach that's not really how it works hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like you didn't realise it was a bag of veg, you utter twit. You'd notice how heavy it is!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.