PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so bloody angry!!! I actually followed PTWM because I enjoyed some of her content but oh my god how can she be so bloody disrespectful by turning what is happening in the world all about her?! And then have the AUDACITY to delete comments from people trying to EDUCATE HER!!! Unfollowing 🤬
And her standard broken heart emoji at the end 🙄 She is so patronising.

Reactions: 9
But she’s not removed one comment, she’s been at Sainsbury’s 🤥

Despite being paid to promote Tesco.

• Haha
6A0037E4-3DE6-4B88-9F4A-74E7DFDCC07C.png
Utter lies, she’s removed loads of comments from here (Instagram) and Facebook! Currently my comment(s) are still on Facebook but time will tell!
6A0037E4-3DE6-4B88-9F4A-74E7DFDCC07C.png

Reactions: 2
I went to nose on fb and nothing there, I blocked her from my Instagram as she does my blood pressure no favours. By removing it she’s made it worse surely?

Reactions: 8
From Facebook .. still up on insta and complete denial that she has removed posts .
we will get some sob story all about her later today.
Rachealll however you try to portray yourself as the victim in of ... well of everything really this is something that you have absolutely no knowledge or intelligence surrounding .
That is massively evident .
She should have posted the pic that I have seen a lot and like . Two interlinked hands with the quote “ I understand I will never understand but I stand with you .

I wish I could comment on her insta post and say well you deleted the whole thing on Facebook but I don’t follow her!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she took it off Facebook, I hope she says why she deleted and doesn’t just hope everyone forgets about it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.