PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she keeps her mouth shut about racism.

I have seen zero diversity on her page.

Also, she even has the make Edies homework about her!

Reactions: 12
It crossed my mind and am now wondering. If she is self employed, do you think she will have applied for the government grant? Will she have furloughed her ‘Staff/Team’ 🤔🤔🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It crossed my mind and am now wondering. If she is self employed, do you think she will have applied for the government grant? Will she have furloughed her ‘Staff/Team’ 🤔🤔🤔
I have no idea how it works, but seeing as she has been doing adverts that she has or will be paid for, she is still working and earning as usual so shouldn't be claiming anything.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I took my children for a picnic, was touch and go but thankfully I picked up the bag of sandwiches and not the veg!!! 🤣😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How horrific to use a hun term...I nearly vomited...cheers rach

draw and name your favourite family!!! Nice making your child choose between mum and dad...way to go hun

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My husband applied for the SE grant as he still has expenses to pay for his business but zero income. He's a driving instructor. He is now working in the local supermarket to make sure we can still pay bills and keep food on the table. The grant didn't pay out until last week. He did check with his accountant if he could apply even though he's working. His accountant said YES! 😆 (it is a proper accountant btw and not a 'mystery' one that has been mentioned once 🤣)

Where have we seen this writing before?!!
If my memories correct it looks so similar to the card that 'apparently ' came from B's teacher....the one where she'd noticed she hadn't been her happy self recently 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
This one!
Screenshot_20200601-131914_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
My husband applied for the SE grant as he still has expenses to pay for his business but zero income. He's a driving instructor. He is now working in the local supermarket to make sure we can still pay bills and keep food on the table. The grant didn't pay out until last week. He did check with his accountant if he could apply even though he's working. His accountant said YES! 😆 (it is a proper accountant btw and not a 'mystery' one that has been mentioned once 🤣)

This one!
View attachment 142942
We got 7.5k from that grant, couldn’t believe it but we really needed the money, we ate into all our savings and are moving house soon

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wasn’t sure as a couple of letters looked quite different, but after another look, that Betsy card has the same words written differently within the card (as if someone is trying to disguise their writing) and one of the ‘yours’ definitely looks the same as Edie’s questions.

• Heart
Which daddy does she mean in her picture? Josh or her real dad?? I think R hates the fact that she has a real dad who is in her life and would love him not to be a part of it.

Reactions: 8
Did she send Lula in to school today?
Is her school definitely even open? Just asking bc my mum's school and quite a few of the others around me aren't opening; think it's at the discretion of the local EA. My cousin's school waited until Thursday evening to tell parents that they weren't opening after all 🙄

I have no idea how it works, but seeing as she has been doing adverts that she has or will be paid for, she is still working and earning as usual so shouldn't be claiming anything.
I have a friend who is a self-employed herbalist and she recently got her grant through but has been working almost as normal as it’s not means-tested.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Her Facebook post 😂😂😂 Who the duck is Desmond Tutt? Desmond Tutu’s low patience and easily outraged younger brother?

Anyway Shaun King does great work so I’m glad she brought him to the attention of her sheep. Surprised she didn’t do a post about the last time she had thrush that was so horrific she ended up in emergency surgery and the surgeon was black.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.