PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilby is a cute baby with very unfortunate parents. The daily snap of him to the “I love you baby” music is sooo annoying

Reactions: 15
How much ice cream does that baby eat? Yesterday on the car video you could hear someone in the back saying “does Wilbur want more”, the day before he had the vegan one, today at least 4 mouthfuls. Surely that’s not good for him

Reactions: 10
She's totally copying Stacey Solomon doin that! So tragic!
She's unoriginal mostly....other than the DV line she is un unique... copies style and gimmicks.

She could make the most of being a patchwork family and give it a brady bunch act but shes pissed off too many people and told a lot of lies... and she doesnt want the new huns to ask too many questions...

Reactions: 5
She's unoriginal mostly....other than the DV line she is un unique... copies style and gimmicks.

She could make the most of being a patchwork family and give it a brady bunch act but shes pissed off too many people and told a lot of lies... and she doesnt want the new huns to ask too many questions...
Exactly, she got greedy, fucked up badly, she's also a boring fucker with no personality, so can't think of her own content so copies others. She can't even decide on her own wardrobe, she's trying and failing so hard at copying others styles...again its tragic 😂😂 her time is over byyyyye R just bore off will ya!

Reactions: 12
I’m not usually touchy but I am pissed off at the ‘OAP’ label thrown at Astrid .

Ageism lives on with some posters here I see. She’s 54 I believe and looks absolutely terrific, better than some much younger than her, perhaps.
I'm the same age as Astrid, so, no ageism doesn't "live on" 🙄
As you were.....

Reactions: 7
Exactly, she got greedy, fucked up badly, she's also a boring fucker with no personality, so can't think of her own content so copies others. She can't even decide on her own wardrobe, she's trying and failing so hard at copying others styles...again its tragic 😂😂 her time is over byyyyye R just bore off will ya!

If the truth was out to her new huns bet she'd lose followers... ie shagging a bloke with kids before they had separated... stuff like that doesnt go down too well with a lot of the huns...sort of stuff the huns fight about after too many pink gins and prosecco on happy hour wednesdays. And the trying the parental alienation with e dad...yeah...

Half of all holidays on the child arrangement order I see.... bet she was fuming when that was pronounced as Joyce was lined up for daddy duty. Hins not be impressed with the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over how much ice cream they give willy! His little digestive system will be fucked. Its wild how she lets the other children just man handle him - T pushing his face off her knee as he is trying to get to her ice cream and E pulling him into her lap, that poor baby is going to end up hurt.

And I agree she looks horrendous in the Tik Tok video - she looks malnourished she is so skinn y

Reactions: 8
I’m not usually touchy but I am pissed off at the ‘OAP’ label thrown at Astrid .

Ageism lives on with some posters here I see. She’s 54 I believe and looks absolutely terrific, better than some much younger than her, perhaps.

I’m 52, I don’t consider myself old , I’m a peach🍑 albeit a bit wrinkled 😊.

Glad I’ve got that off my chest, carry on , thanks .
I didn’t get the impression that anyone was being ageist, rather that Astrid looks like an older version of Sia.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t get the impression that anyone was being ageist, rather that Astrid looks like an older version of Sia.
The term ‘OAP’ is being used as an insult towards Astrid regardless of how many years older from Sia she is .

I’m not going to argue , I don’t like the derogatory tone but if other posters want to carry on using OAP as an insult I can’t stop it .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This thread is starting to get a bit snowflakey, starting to have to tread on eggshells when things are very much meant as a joke. Although I think the majority know to take things with good humour ❤

Reactions: 31
I apologise if my touchiness about age has thrown the thread off .

I won’t mention it again, as I stated before.

Reactions: 1
PTWM#34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I just can’t stand how she over indulges both herself and her kids and gloats about it - constantly. At a time where people’s jobs are at risk, people living in serious poverty - she’s there like “look at this lush, over priced, piece of tit I got delivered”, “or Josh just bought me these”.
I don’t know about her being Elton John -
Josh is very much like Elton John!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually wonder what she would be like if either of the boys did enjoy birding and wanted to go with their dad? I wonder if her and Willy would have to tag alone to stop them having alone time?
I can’t help but have a little giggle that auto correct is changing Wilby to willy 😂 u know that that’s going to be the poor kids nickname at school and in group chats when he gets a phone (probably by 4 years old looool)

Reactions: 6
Has she never tried doing the snap fingers thing that Hinch and SS do frequently..... she nicks baby baby
.wonder whats next? Rubbish instgtam skills cant create content for tit..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.