Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calmasyoulike

I don’t normally comment on this thread she’s not my thing and quite frankly I don’t do thieving liars but I noticed she is now waxing lyrical about race. Suddenly thinks she’s an expert because one of her dogs, aunties, step kids once wrote a letter to Nelson Mandela or some Other made up fictional shit story she likes to tell to look cool and all PC to the mountain of chavs she appeals to. Maybe she would like to explain to people why she went out of her way to set up a what’s app group with Mrs Meldrum when she came out in sympathy with her for being trolled last year. The reason Mrs M was being trolled incidentally enough was because they made a racist joke about the KKK and put it their vlog then when they got a backlash they said “it was just a joke, lighten up”. Maybe full time working liar wants to take a look at the attached pyramid to see how high up on the “not fucking funny” scale racist jokes and the KKK are to us people of colour......yeah Rach that would be not fucking funny to us AT ALL!! Take your Jackanory stories some place else and speak up once YOU educate yourself.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Scd1991

VIP Member
So she can leave willy for two hours to nip to Sainsbury’s but can’t leave him when she has to take another kid to a&e? Don’t think so love! This is why she gets caught out all the time as she’s so shit at lying 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

FridaK

VIP Member
It’s gone. She deleted the whole conversation. What a piece of shit. She silenced both black and white people there to save her own image.
Disgusting, just disgusting
I SS also. I’m going to check if she is still following Charmziie. Just because yes, she was animated, but this is a fucking animated situation that has oppressed voices for years, especially female ones. I’m fucking appalled

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Seb is currently on his hands and knees, with his plastered hands, picking up the pieces of a broken plate and food whilst PTWM just stands in the way like a fecking irritant filming it. Either put the phone down and help or put the phone down and move away to give him space to tidy it.

God, her and that phone must be so annoying to live with.

• Angry

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
I’d aim the ball on purpose 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I of launched that ball at her myself. Awful little brat!
She’s a 6 year old little girl who is being failed by her mother and step-father. She’s behaving in the way she’s been taught is acceptable. It isn’t her fault. And grown adults are talking about tripping her up and aiming balls at her on purpose. Criticise the parents and the behaviour but not a little girl who doesn’t know any better.

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I know we have said this before, and I know everyone does it differently but... I would never give calpol and nurofen at the same time. I always space 2 hours apart and that's only if they are really really suffering.
well we know E has gone to her dads from Wednesday because R couldn't cope with her.. T has more than likely gone to Rs toxic mum and the boys have probs gone to stay with mrs brown. And B is probs roaming the streets with her mates or in the shed parenting "teething terance" so R and J can have hanky panky in their daily shower together so they can make baby number 7 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Josh just tried to quote Plato 😂😂😂
Only I don’t think he realised it was a quote that sums up his wife. ‘An empty vessel makes the loudest noise. So they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers’
Hmmmm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Aab41

VIP Member
First comment, but followed for a while. So angry at her actually filming Seb pick the food and plate off the floor, poor kid has broken fingers and should be keeping dressing clean. Then when she filmed plate outside he was in background saying it's hard to carry stuff because of his fingers. It's not like he did it on purpose, cow

• Sad
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Actually, the way her attitude has been towards people with mental health difficulties. The comments she has left on other people’s pages about ‘trolls’ etc being mentally ill might warrant an email to Sane about them being involved with her. I’m going to think about that, it’s quite annoying
She is so far removed from a mental health advocate. Sorry if this sounds harsh but I don’t believe she has terrible anxiety. Speaking from experience, it affects your whole life when it is debilitating, it affects your relationships, ability to work, how you parent etc. And no, chugging Rescue Remedy does not help.

She said today on her stories about anxiety during lockdown then said “it’s no secret I tend to overthink”... overthinking and diagnosed anxiety disorders are really not the same thing. I can’t tell you how hard it is being reliant on beta blockers just to leave the house or answer the phone some days.

• Heart

Somethink less

Why is she giving paracetamol and nurofen together? I have NEVER had to use nurofen for my 6 year old and he's had the usual teething etc pains that every other kid has. If you're going to give it paracetamol first, then nurofen a few hours later as inbetween the paracetamol doses....doesn't every parent know this! She's got all them kids and she hasn't got a clue what she doing. Willy NEVER looks that distressed that he needs dosing up on paracetamol and ibuprofen, because if he was she would film it and put it on instagram!
My partner is controlling and has always had issues with me going and doing things myself. If I want to go out with friends it's a nightmare, even if I go out with my mum for a day it's constantly "what time will you be back because I've got this to do". Its all about him. Yet when he spends hours tinkering with the cars I have no problem with that whatsoever.
This situation is the same and her stupid followers can't see she is abusing him. Taking the piss and making him feel guilty for having a hobby without her. Here's a thing Raquelle, if you cant cope with 6 kids by yourself maybe just maybe, you shouldn't have had so many, just a thought. Nobodies forcing you to keep popping kids out.
She's an abuser 100%.
Your second paragraph has me concerned. I do hope you're ok? That doesn't sound like a great situation to be in at all. I couldn't skip past without saying something ❤

• Heart
Why would you delete something if you felt strongly about it? The fact she deleted that post instead of pulling people up in the comments, just proves that she doesn't give a fuck about it. She posted it thinking it would bring thousands of likes and people telling her she's amazing for standing up for others. She clearly didn't think anyone would start calling her out and definitely didn't realise how out of her depth she was until it was pointed out to her. Rather than comment and say 'I've fucked up' it's easier to delete it and pretend it never happened...

• Heart

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I know there’s a few of us who find the way she handles those gifts pretty awful.

There’s no care, respect or thought for anyone else.

She’s probably taken out stuff she fancies for herself and kept it quiet.

She’s loathsome.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank FUCK she did all that 'work' with that brain doctor a few months back! Otherwise Seb might not have been wearing a helmet.

I hope he's ok but have to say...not much irritates me more than people filming at the hospital or tagging themselves at A&E. It's such a clear 'look at me, give me attention' move.

Put your phone down, comfort your crying baby and support your injured stepson. Absolutely no need to be filming stuff like that.

Reactions: 26

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She’s fucking disgusting.

“Here’s some stuff we’ve been sent for free, my kids don’t need it so we’re passing it on to Reform, I’m just going to touch every single fucking thing to make sure it’s properly handled and covered in all my selfish germs, lob it all over the place and then sit back and take the credit for being a saviour 💜 I fully expect Reform to send me a thank you gift next week”

Cunt.

424128F4-C4C6-476F-92FD-37F7A0CBE806.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Plus if Teething Terrence needs dosing up with all that medicine, take the amber bracelet and necklace off him cos they're obviously not working.

• Haha
  • Heart