Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
What happened to her face😳 why isn't it moving! I'm going to have nightmares tonight now thanks Rach hun🤪
98C1556E-E9D3-4A26-BA34-2D686ED7AC80.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Why does she feel the need to post topless pictures of Joyce lounging on the bed! Not everyone wants to see tombstone teeth In all his glory

• Haha

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
She’s really latching on to the fact that Seb has bought her a lot of extra engagement and likes recently after the majority of her recent posts falling flat. Here’s yet another photo after never really featuring him before.

What happened to not showing the boys in order to protect their privacy or whatever shite she spouted at the time? 😂

She’s so transparent - life revolves around Social Media engagement and pimping out whoever is the superstar kid of the moment.

Attachments

• Angry

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
I dont think any title we could give the next thread would accurately describe the absolute fuckery that is going down right now. My jaw has been wide open all day!

• Haha
  • Heart

Theyseemescrollin’

My 22 year old daughter was telling me about another influencer today and then asked if I still followed PTWM (I don’t). She said she unfollowed her ages ago because her stories were all the same but that she’d had a quick look today and couldn’t believe how much rubbish she was quite obviously making up for content. ‘It’s just SO embarrassing Mum. Who else does that - did you see the veg at the beach story - I was mortified for her. I mean who has stuff like that happen every single day - nobody’. Her words not mine - can’t say I disagree though!

• Heart
I think this Charmziiiie bird needs to remove those razors from her dildo, then give herself a good rodgering with it 🙄 she might then feel a little better and less of a total bitch!

There's ways to get your point across and then there's her way, which gets no point across 🤦🏼‍♀️

What a bellend!

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
People are seeing through it... I’ve had people message me after my comment on her Facebook and I told them about tattle. All I keep hearing is “I thought she was alright, but she’s awful.. don’t know how I didn’t see it before” join the club !

• Heart

kimsophie93

Why take your baby to A & E during the coronavirus when you have people at home to look after him? Why doesn’t Josh take his son to the hospital so she can stay at home with the baby and children? 😂 weird!!

• Angry

FridaK

VIP Member
Can we just talk about tattler being the source of the main headline about wills and Kate in the daily mail!!! I feel my guilty vice has just been approved and acknowledged- first Rachaelioaeaio and now journalists looking at us for content!
This is now and will always be my favourite comment so far 😂😂
I know it’s probably an easy mistake to make if you don’t know Tatler, but I’m just imagining the editors of Tatler reaction if they read this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Why has Josh not taken Seb to hospital on his own? Why on Earth take a young baby unnecessarily again?

• Angry
That tone Edie uses to talk to people is the exact same tone she hears her twat of a mother and big sister use to speak to people, including Josh. Is it any wonder she uses that tone?!

I don't condone Edie speaking to people the way she does, but I can understand it. Instead of filming her though, put your fucking phone down and talk to her calmly, away from everyone else. Don't allow other people to call her names and wind her up even more and then complain about her getting more gobby.

Also, one minute Rachaeaeaele is laughing at Edie's attitude and almost encouraging it, the next she's moaning about it and wanting it to stop. Talk about mixed fucking messages for the kid! She's 6, how is she supposed to determine when it's acceptable and funny to behave like that and when it's too much. Also, having meltdowns and attitude has always been Edie's 'thing' all the kids seem to have one according to Rachaeaeaele. Betsy is kind, Tallulah is anxious, Seb is clumsy, Isaac is forgotten about and Wilby is a baby that draws big money.

Edie's always been sold to us as being the difficult one, I'd say Rachaeaeaele has created a self fulfilling prophecy if I'm honest.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Clearly, when your baby is covered in vomit and crying in distress, the most reasonable thing to do is start filming to illustrate how bad your day has been 😒 more ammo to fire at Josh so he reconsiders his hobby no doubt.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
(Apologies. This turned into a long one 🤣🤣)

I just find it odd that we haven't seen Seb in donkeys, now he's been none stop the last few days?

We were all quite happy arguing about the situ with "the forbidden word", no doubt bringing too much attention to it for her liking!

It was also mentioned numerous times about Seb never being there then wwwoooosssshhh...

Suddenly he appears several times on her stories, one being sat in front of her whilst Josh is kissing her up and down her neck 🤔 then we get the big face shot and an adoring post all for Seb, whom they "don't film and keep private" 🙄

Bet she was absolutely gobsmacked when he brought her all those likes and attention on Facebook. 26k to be precise.

A quick scroll down to find any higher likes takes you to Nov 2019. A post about a boy and a bike. The only one about her kids is 3 Oct 2019, the 'you don't need GCSE's if you are kind', then finally the initial announcement of the messiahs birth.

Out of all her posts, Seb is the 4th highest liked/loved since wilby was born. He even trumped the wilby going home posts, any photos of him since, all the long waffley posts that the huns all uncontrollably sob all over, absolutely any and all to do with her girls 🤣 she'll be so shocked and no doubt a little mortified!

Then when she saw how much everyone loves seb, she just needs to post a video of him cuddled up to her whilst BF'ing and now just has to post about him injuring himself and off to a&e. I mean, I wouldn't be completely suprised if she pushed him off the skateboard her damn self to keep the attention on her, via everyone loving Seb and keeping the huns firmly up her arsehole
🤷🏼‍♀️

(Obviously she didn't! 🤣)

Lets be real, it was only a few months ago they decided to leave Seb TWO WEEKS with a broken arm and only took him to the hospital after their dentist told them to 🤷🏼‍♀️

But right now the attention is hot so let's act like we give a shit and #content 🤪

• Heart
  • Wow
You're all so fucking mean. She's always been 8 manky ham rolls short of a picnic!

She's also...
1 can short of a six pack...
The lights are on but nobody's home...
Her lift doesn't go all the way to the top floor...
Not the sharpest tool in the shed...
The hamster has died but the wheels still going...
Not playing with a full deck...
Only rowing with one oar...
Couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel...
Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree...
A few fries short of a happy meal...
And she couldn't hit water if she fell out of a fucking boat!

Stop picking on her 😐

• Haha
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Christ.
Betsy if your lurking on here message me and I’ll tell you how to handle a break up with style.
I don’t know who’s giving her advice aside from her Mother, but this is not it 🤦‍♀️.
I heard Rach say to her yesterday ‘Your hearts already been broken.’ No it has absolutely not. It’s not even chipped. She is 15 and has the whole world at her feet.
She should listen to her Mum and then do the exact opposite 👍

• Heart

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
Hang on...she’s not used to E’s behaviour? This is the kid she’s constantly telling us all about the meltdowns and tantrums???

• Heart

Red1234

Your second paragraph has me concerned. I do hope you're ok? That doesn't sound like a great situation to be in at all. I couldn't skip past without saying something ❤
Oh bless you, thankyou but over the years I've hardened to it, so now I'll just say 'I dont know when I'll be back" and just leave. We don't get on and we won't be together forever but having moved to a more expensive house a year ago, little ones school being amazing, and me setting my own business up soon I dont want to rock the boat and leave for a little while yet! Looking back on past boyfriends it's actually quite worrying how many people out there are controlling. I think I'll be happy to be single forever once I've left! I'm the type of person that if he says he's going anywhere I just say ok, see you later! That's it! I'm shocked by how many people are made to feel guilty for going out without their partners!!

• Heart

Devondoll

Chatty Member
I went to dartmoor yesterday, absolutely zero phone signal. Wonder if that's why Josh spends his life up there 😏😏

• Haha