PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening , I’ve been at work all day 🙄, can someone kind Tattler tell me what I’ve missed about Dominic.

People are seeing through it... I’ve had people message me after my comment on her Facebook and I told them about tattle. All I keep hearing is “I thought she was alright, but she’s awful.. don’t know how I didn’t see it before” join the club !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People are seeing through it... I’ve had people message me after my comment on her Facebook and I told them about tattle. All I keep hearing is “I thought she was alright, but she’s awful.. don’t know how I didn’t see it before” join the club !
What did she say?

I follow an insta mum Nicola Washington that goes by Toomuchmotheringinformation, I always find that she really expresses herself really well and thoughtfully. She always gets me thinking and I enjoy learning from her posts. It’s such a shame that someone like R has the huge following but it’s all tit adverts, boring family non stories and then absolute time deaf political posts.

Reactions: 10
What did she say?
Rach ? It was the post that’s now deleted. I just said how has she managed to make all this about her again? and how it’s getting ridiculous now! I’ve had messages like “I thought the same” “she’s really annoying” “memememe” coming from people that have been talking her up, probably people that defended her and hit out at me when R set her following on me. Hopefully more people see through her

Reactions: 11
I hope we get some new members on here who will post and tell us their thoughts on her after today.

• Heart
I don’t believe for one Moment that the post was removed by Facebook - I was in a group of a music band I follow where an ex-member was bullied and screenshots of private messages shown - it was disgusting and everyone was piling on her. Facebook did nada when I and others reported the group for bullying.

She is the book of lies and she will get away with it as always it’s infuriating.

But she can’t delete now - she’s been called out and ppl are watching.

With her post she just wanted to show everyone - look I am on the right side of history here but underestimated the sensitivity of the topic epically which only shows she has no effin clue. I don’t - and I read the news, I follow certain accounts, I watch you tube videos - I read literature on subject matter. I work almost exclusively for POC yet I am not going to go online and act all I understand because I can’t because in my daily life I am not subject to daily racist microagression and bias - I am an immigrant here but you wouldn’t know. Do I get comments against Germans - yes but they don’t cut deep because it happens once in a blue moon. So I really don’t understand. I am in a different pair of shoes. Even with this post I feel already out of depth ..

There are so many ways how she could have spun this and if it was too big a topic for her .. to admit that. There is no shame to admit saying look on a human level I feel shocked about whats currently going on please point me in the right direction because we all need to educate us more and have the discussions within our families, with friends and importantly with our kids .. it’s 2020 !!

• Heart
Research some of the names on this list Rach and use this moving speech as part of your education. It’s about more than skin colour it’s years of oppression it’s at boiling point.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think there would have been any shame if she had said ‘I don’t know what I’m talking about, but I want to show that I support you’ or something along those lines. There’s no shame in admitting that you don’t know what to say or how to say it...

Just had a thought, she already made that post about herself but she could have done it even more by a pic of josh in uniform and how policing is in their lives or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate to say this but KDIL did good today regarding this matter, admitting that she was uneducated on these matters and that she was going to make an effort to understand more etc (I'm paraphrasing)
Rachel should have taken a leaf out of her besties book.

Wait, now she is accusing Facebook of removing content about the BLM Movement. That’s a serious allegation. Facebook would be seen as having shown bias and saying her post was a violation of guidelines which it definitely was not.
This is getting interesting 🤔
So is it Facebook rules or all the complaints, either way, the post hit a raw point and was not acceptable, so let’s see if it pops up again, I am not clued up on this but if it’s proved her post was ok, it will be allowed again!!! We actually know that it won’t because she knows she has fucked up, BIG time😂

Reactions: 4
Rach we know you read here, so if Facebook really did remove your post, screenshot the message and show us. Betcha don’t!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate to say this but KDIL did good today regarding this matter, admitting that she was uneducated on these matters and that she was going to make an effort to understand more etc (I'm paraphrasing)
Rachel should have taken a leaf out of her besties book.
100% KDIL was fully real and fully relatable to a lot of people who are uneducated and confused in this situation which is okay to be. People can take this opportunity to learn and understand. R fully found an opportunity to big herself up, ran with it, offended a lot of people and made herself look a fool! Classic rach.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.