Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Well, we burned through the last thread in record time!

New thread title thanks to @Noseycow2020 🥳🥳🥳🥳 sending you chocolate cake for breakfast, £70 worth of snorkels, and a pack of pull-ups!

Last thread recap:
- Rectum is, as always, a colossal cunt
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- another day on the Scambleton holiday, another round of footage of Wobble lining up his toys by the pool, followed by a happy family meal, where everyone looked like they were on a work night out with people they barely know.
- meanwhile, back in the 'bay, Rectum has yet to like or comment on Emily's post about being pregnant 👀 a bit strange, seeing as they used to be up each other's arseholes, and it's not like Toothy Tina can't have seen it as her phone is permanently in her hand. What's the matter Racquetball, Emily's got her own life without you and you don't like it? Emily's mates the Lincoln-Shaws did a post congratulating her, ending it with "our friendship is to the core, not for likes and comments" oooh is that some shade at Rambo and her constant revolving door of Insta BFFs? 🤣
- a new Tattler joined and straight away served up some alleged tea - saying that they know Raq and Slosh, and that NotaPC Pete got the sack for inappropriate use of the police database. There has been reports of a case of this nature recently, with the ex-officer's identity kept anonymous to protect his or her mental health. Interestingly, this article was published on 15 June, which coincidentally is the same date that Rectum said that Sloshua was starting his career break... https://www.devonlive.com/news/devo...08.1814872370.1662137112-678963947.1662137112
- meanwhile, there is still a lack of any congratulations to Emily, not even a "oh thank god the secret's out!" type brag. "But she's so busy having the time of her life on her dream family holiday" I hear you cry! That may be so, but she's found time to post about the new window display at the tat shop, so make of that what you will 🤷
- all of the kids appear to be sunburnt, what a shame Roast Dinner Ronald didn't pack enough suncream to deploy with! Ratarse isn't having fun, she's got her period (surprise, surprise) so spent the day holed up in the bedroom feeling sorry for herself and avoiding the kids/catching up on Tattle. She apparently doesn't like the heat - which begs the question why you'd book to go to Spain in August, and means we're in for another treat when they head off to Jubai in December!
- following comments from Tattle that Wobbly appeared to be living his best life, and coping remarkably well for a "level 3 autistic child who can't stand the smallest change in his routine", Period Pants Pam decided to film him crying. Because no other young child who's sunburnt, over tired, over stimulated, and full of Coke has ever cried before, have they?
- out for yet another meal (despite being all inclusive at the hotel). Wilbert was provided with his regular entertainment - iPad and a glass of Coke.
- in a pre-recorded advert where she appeared to be wearing an old lady's nightie, Flog it Felicity launched the all new Patchwork raffle, which will be monthly from now on. It's basically a load of shit she's got for free (Hey Estrid razors, Air Up bottle, Iconic make up, Wild deodorant, a copy of her cunty book) that she's peddling off to raise money for the CIC (so basically back into her pockets). Will this be a repeat of the last raffle, where nobody appeared to actually win anything?
- Gucci Glynis said on Patreon that they would have gone to a water park and boat excursion, but for all 9 of them it would have cost a grand. Never mind that she can afford to drop 5 grand on a watch for Shit Gravy Sean, it's too expensive, so another day around the pool arguing it is.
- more mind numbingly dull content from yet another day at the pool. Kids looking sunburnt? Check! Sloshy showing off his skinny, hairless legs? Check! Edie in a bikini? Check!
- Seb was getting Rumplestiltskin to listen to his music. Then Pigeon Legs Pete turned up, declared it "gross' and walked off saying "I never want to hear that again". What an arse.
- Edie had a caricature picture drawn, while wearing what appeared to be Lula's shoes.
- The happy patchwork family were filmed eating, then Racket was taking the piss out of Lula for eating pizza, with Lula asking her to delete the video. Remember Lula, the one who not long ago Ravine was saying had "so many issues around eating"? Yeah, that one.
- over on Facebook, Rasputin remembered she has an account on there, and did a typical "edited highlights" post, making sure to include pictures of her with Seb and Isaac.
- In a turn of events that nobody saw coming, Red Wine Raymond was let off his tight leash to go birdwatching. Presumably Razorback needed all the children with her to look after Wobbler while she reclined on the sun lounger in her bikini.
- Wobbly was shown eating chocolate cake for breakfast, and Rabid's caption made out it was just while they were on holiday, when we all know he was weaned on Gangsta Granny's cakes and brownies, and they've been part of his staple diet ever since.
- then Wiffle was pushing Joyce and GG into the pool. You'd think they wouldn't be encouraging something that could potentially be so dangerous, but Twit and Twat just let him do anything he wants.
- Edie's been to the kid's club in her padded bikini.
- after Tattlers wondered why they had spent the entire holiday sitting by the pool, they deployed to the beach. BeKind had been snorkeling and complained that the waves were making the water go down the snorkel, and Sloshy said "oh no. I'll go and get Lula one". Is he implying he'd like his stepdaughter to drown? 😬 Apparently they spent £70 on snorkels, which is pocket change for old Scamela Anderson.
- just for good measure, they've run out of pull ups for Wilbur, so Ratface says they've had "piss and shit fests". Obsessed with 💩 yet again.
- Bratsy was mature and sensible for once, telling Anxious Annie that she should be more open to trying new things with Wilfred instead of being scared all the time, because he might enjoy things but she won't know if she doesn't try.
- later on, BeKind was moaning about having mosquito bites, and said she'd rather have "nits, in my pubes". Raq said "pubic lice", and then pointed out that Betsy doesn't have pubes anyway - thereby revealing that she's waxed or shaved it off. Bit too much info Raq, and no need to share it.

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Forgot to add some pictures to the recap so here they are:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

LauraC35

Chatty Member
I’m writing the screenplay for Overboard 3 where Lady Toothy Scambleton of Devon falls/is pushed overboard from a catamaran into the Med. She is knocked unconscious and so can’t scream out to her family that she’s no longer onboard. They sail home happily without her. A passing fisherman catches Lady Toothy in his net and she wakes up on the dockside in Alcudia with no memory of who she is. The kindly fisherman takes her home to his cottage and she lives out the rest of her life on a remote hillside in Spain. Back in Alcudia Slimdick and the brats make a half hearted attempt to find her but after half an hour they realise that life is so much better without her screeching, gurning and gnashing those teeth at them. They travel home and all become decent human beings. The PayPal money is paid back and the grot shop closes. The huns are all devastated but soon turn their allegiance to another cunt….there’s plenty of them on Instagram. In years to come Tattlers will sit by the fire with their grandchildren on their knee and tell them the horror story that was Rachaele Hambleton and how they must never stand in front of a mirror and say her name three times because she might just come and haunt us all again. The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Echo

Chatty Member
I’ve eyerolled myself into another fucking dimension reading those cunting replies.
Firstly, you didn’t really have a great time did you Rach? In fact, you spent a lot of it gritting your teeth and shouting, as did everyone else except wilby. Which leads me to my second point..

WHY THE FUCK are you trying to place the blame for your SHITHOUSE holiday on a three year old little boy? From what we have seen, he has been living his absolute best life and it has been mentioned on here but suddenly, him and his meltdowns ruined it for you. You are a grade A cunt. You do not deserve that beautiful boy. You have no intention of helping him navigate his way through a hugely neurotypical world. You are embarrassed by your own son. Fuck you. And fuck off with “happy hands” as well. It’s called fucking stimming you arrogant, uneducated wreckhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I love how every day, they've been rattled by what they have read on here, despite not being on bere since 2019, and then Emily announcing a pregnancy and then Rachel's lengthy fictional troll rants.

Her forced fun face looks like the one she had to use when she found out it was Barcelona not Barbados 🤣
You mean THIS ONE?

(yes, I trawled back through the old threads to find it, simply to whip it out every now and then 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Here you go.... I've drawn over the mins since posted in case she can use that to identify me lol
The one with the washing was a video just showing piles of laundry 🙄View attachment 1559934View attachment 1559937View attachment 1559939View attachment 1559943View attachment 1559945View attachment 1559947
Did she have some sort of out of body experience on this holiday. Why is she explaining it like it was the best, happy family holiday ever when literally everyone saw something the complete opposite 🤣🤣
You just look an idiot rach 🙄 most your kids physically kicked the shit out of each other and called each other names, one trashed a hotel room and a public art display, you screamed and pushed away one child while she was trying to help you, you was stuck in a hotel room for the first 3 days bitching endlessly about trolls that don't exist, you were in the swimming pool again moaning about trolls, moaning about how much money everything cost you including snorkels and hair braiding, your youngest shit the contents of his bowels out all over the resort and you left your sap of husband to deal with all the kids for more than half the holiday.
And everyone on patreon saw it, Absolute idiot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 80

FridaK

VIP Member
I seen your post 😢. Been sitting all afternoon watching the news. Seemingly her wishes were to live her last days at balmoral.
I stopped everything at 2pm. I adored her. On a very woman to woman level, she was a true inspiration. She was clever, funny, strong, sensible and never selfish, always maintaining that standard to look towards. She took absolutely no shit either. A true icon in my life anyway 🤍.

(I’ll sod off now. Honestly, when I admire someone, I really admire them 🤦🏻‍♀️.)

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I know everything she says is a massive fucking lie but I don’t believe there were more idiots in the unvaxxed queue than people in the vaxxed queue.
I've not posted on this thread before but have been watching for a long time. Usually I don't feel the need to post anything as I have nothing to add to what others have said but for some reason her lying about vaxxed and unvaxxed queues has made me irrationally angry this morning. I have just got back from Mallorca and there were NO vaxxed and unvaxxed queues! Everyone goes through the same channel and you just show your paperwork to the officials. It's a stupid thing to lie about and has pissed me right off!

• Heart
Reactions: 79

VCJR

VIP Member
That was a brilliant title & recap!!!
I & I'm sure other Tattlers appreciate your hard work & commitment to this thread ❤❤❤.
Your humour and wit are lush.
I was wondering if any other Tattlers would be interested in clubbing together to raise some money for a thank you gift for DipsyDoodle?
I was thinking of a few decent bottles of wine, some chocolate from Hotel Chocolat & a fancy take away meal of maybe ham, egg & chips with chocolate cake for dessert?
And if we have enough money, a weekend away in Torbay in an Airbnb with views of the sea.
Please send all your spare cash to me via my PayPal account.
My full name & email address can be found on Rachel Hambletons Patreon account.
I will keep you all
updated on the total account of funds donated & if there's any spare, I'll keep it safe & look after it on behalf of all who donate.
Or I'll put it to good use. I might write a few books & open up a centre. I don't know what kind of centre yet, but it will definitely have a washing machine and a fridge & some instant coffee.
Thank you for enabling me to continue to do what I love doing 💜.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

FridaK

VIP Member
Sorry, I'm not buying it.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in it crashing into someone's house then wrang the police to say it had been stolen to cover his back.
I’m in this headspace to be honest. I instantly thought well either she’s lying or she’s thick enough to believe what Seb has said without scrutiny.

So many issues, if Seb was in work and came straight home, where did his mate come from? How did they know it was two riders on the bike and it was alcohol related? How did they know the passenger wasn’t wearing a helmet? Why was Slosh picking up the bike if it was an open crime? If it happened at 7am and the police were at the door at 8am, then surely Rach and Josh would’ve known whether Seb had arrived home in the last hour, with a friend? So the timing she gave must have been bullshit. How did Seb get home? Didn’t the alarm go off if it was after they were in bed? Why would the CCTV be indicative of him not leaving the house, he knows where the cameras are? What if the incident happened before he came home?
Why didn’t his work colleagues get involved? If the bike was stolen in their premises, then they would have CCTV surely? Oh also, if Slosh is still D&C police on a break, when the incident was logged and visit to their house, why didn’t his address flag up with his badge number? It’s all a big ‘nope,’ from me 🤷🏻‍♀️.

(This is why my kids have never been in trouble by the way. The devil is always in the detail 👀😂.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

MrsRobo

VIP Member
First time posting.....I've followed ptwm since that very first viral Post but the last 12 months or so I started questioning things and ended up here.
Now she just makes me want to rage at my screen.

I have 2 ASD kids who are both very different. Wilby reminds me alot of my eldest, but what makes me rage is they expect that beautiful little boy to fit around their lives when in reality when you have children with asd you have to change how you do certain things, you have to love & nurture and find what works for you as a family & quite frankly she gives off the impression that she just can't be arsed & that he's an inconvenience!

Right I'll go back to lurking & reading now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Aunt Sally

Please someone intervene with these pair of imbeciles. Eye fucking himself in the lounge mirror sprawled on pink velvet furniture. You are not Elton John, you are Josh the failed dad, soldier and police officer.
He gets another shit tattoo while one son allegedly has his moped stolen and is working more hours than a 1920’s child chimney sweeper while the other one is trying to change his own nappy after curling down an elephant turd. All while her upstairs is putting her make up on looking like Pat Butcher while recording herself. What a fucked up mentality. Pair of narcs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Just going to leave these here.
I’m not being funny, but any child would get overwhelmed and tired after such a busy holiday. I hate people expecting children to fit into their lives not vice versa. Seriously, ASD or not, they are expecting too much from a tired 3 year old! Why would he want to be in a restaurant at 8pm, he should be in bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

AnimeBanme

You don't restrain an autistic child it traumatises them. The only time restraining is "ok" is if there is a threat to life. I can guarantee there is no threat to life.
No wonder he reacts like that every time they go near him he thinks they are restraining him it's a no brainer
He was also in the water. Sea water makes you tired. Really not sure why they booked a meal at 8pm. Even 6pm would be more reasonable. Just them trying to force Wilby to behave how they want him to behave. ASD doesn't work like that.

Again "happy hands" is stimming. Autistic people stim when they are dysregulated. He's not happy he's confused he doesn't know what's going to happen next and he's got anxiety because of it. I hate it when she shares his "happy hands". No wonder he has so many meltdowns the kid is permanently dysregulated.

I'm not sure why the people that's working with her hasn't educated her in this?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
So she will share her daughter’s periods, step sons sexual activity, when she’s had sex with slosh, autistic sons meltdowns and his shit everywhere but….

god forbid she shares that she’s had a cuppa in a friends house because you know, she likes to keep things private 🤦🏻‍♀️

Rach you’re a fucking fool!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

FridaK

VIP Member
That proud moment as a parent when you feel the need to clarify you are not as bad as Kate McCann 😩 👌.

09B5493A-A405-4F47-9D8A-B79F17A90A5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Mrsell

Thread suggestion
Wilbys nappy is full of poo but Rach is too busy flogging Petit Filous

• Haha
Reactions: 68