PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she tells the world when she’s drying her arse on her fancy loo or bought a meal deal for her kid but expects us to believe she just never mentions visiting her friends because they don’t have public Instagram accounts? Okay then! 🤪

Reactions: 38
I call bulls@&t on the Seb story ! There is no way a 16 ye old would not phone their parents if something major like that happened and they wouldn’t just casually come home and go to bed , mine would be in a complete panic and not able to sleep !
Knife crime is at its highest and he decides it’s a great idea to get a knife tattooed on him afte 3 children where stabbed to death last weekend by their own brother , and a little girl was stabbed in the street while playing outside her mums workplace .
read the room ffs
The stabbing of Lilja was in the town nearest to me :( it really shook us all especially as a 12 yr old had been stabbed in 2020 (one of my children knew him. RIP Roberts) so to see sloshy with that tattoo is all kinds of wrong. Like what was his thinking? Or lack of brain cells? For someone who was apparently in the forces and police he sure as hell has sold his soul to the devil (or rancid in this case) I have no words. My dad is ex police and even though his career was cut short due to a twit attacking him, he still upholds the oaths and morals of the police, he was frontline policing when the miner strikes were happening so he's witnessed some tit but still, has more pride and dignity than PC No balls and won't use social media, just in case, the only exception is WhatsApp and that's so he can annoy me with memes (he's 68 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So she will share her daughter’s periods, step sons sexual activity, when she’s had sex with slosh, autistic sons meltdowns and his tit everywhere but….

god forbid she shares that she’s had a cuppa in a friends house because you know, she likes to keep things private 🤦🏻‍♀️

Rach you’re a bleeping fool!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Shes a bleep!! And him taking the piss out of there toddler lining up animals they have taught him to do!!! Wank stains. Also asteroid is a dick unfortunately had the misfortune of being near the stuck up twit and her slack fanny!! She's rude as hell!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Now I don't usually comment on looks, but as he's taking the piss out of his autistic toddler I'll make an exception.

Found his twin.
Screenshot_20220911_203918.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I havnt been near her thread since Friday, is she still scrounging and feeding her kid tit.? … well not literally😂

Reactions: 9
Just wanted to come and say that I noticed one of our Patreon spies earlier said they had been booted off, I’m also on and I’ve been checking all day and I’m still on there.. not sure if she’s doing an “audit” or she worked out who’s who… stay vigilant trolls 🤣 X

Reactions: 22
Her silence over Emily’s pregnancy is deafening.
and the fact she’s mentioning other friends and her private life.
They were so close, she’ll have to address it. She can blame the trolls all she wants about PTWM silence the truth is something has happened and she’s trying to deflect. I don’t believe the moped story.
I think it’s all made up so she can gain some sympathy.

Reactions: 18
God this woman is vile. I’m blocked by he and PC 🦔 on one of my Instagram accounts but can still see 🦔 on the other.. can someone tell me what he did/said about W?

Reactions: 3
Josh and Astrids husband taking the piss out of Wilby felt really uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.