PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine S did contact both of them but they had phones off/missed the calls/ignored him…… like normal
My sons, sister and schools are on emergency pathway on my phone so if it’s on silent it still rings.

I couldn’t forgive myself if I’d missed a call from one of them in need.

I think you’re right they probably missed the call. We’ve seen her laughing at josh telling the kids not to under any circumstances call them when they’re out getting pissed. How bleeping sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s not like seb lost his wallet, it’s a bloody moped. Surely they would have had the discussion of what to do if it gets stolen. I’m sure by law you have to report it straight away?? It’s been years since I did my test but there must be something about the law and reporting a vehicle stolen?

She looks like she’s on the verge of a breakdown if I’m being honest. Something big is happening behind the scenes.

And I don’t actually have any words for slosh and his tattoo. What man of his age poses with his shirt off and takes selfies 🫣

Those posts are for attention, how awkward 🤣
When you haveva father like Josh I don't think abiding to the law applies.

Reactions: 10
Sorry, I'm not buying it.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in it crashing into someone's house then wrang the police to say it had been stolen to cover his back.
I’m in this headspace to be honest. I instantly thought well either she’s lying or she’s thick enough to believe what Seb has said without scrutiny.

So many issues, if Seb was in work and came straight home, where did his mate come from? How did they know it was two riders on the bike and it was alcohol related? How did they know the passenger wasn’t wearing a helmet? Why was Slosh picking up the bike if it was an open crime? If it happened at 7am and the police were at the door at 8am, then surely Rach and Josh would’ve known whether Seb had arrived home in the last hour, with a friend? So the timing she gave must have been bullshit. How did Seb get home? Didn’t the alarm go off if it was after they were in bed? Why would the CCTV be indicative of him not leaving the house, he knows where the cameras are? What if the incident happened before he came home?
Why didn’t his work colleagues get involved? If the bike was stolen in their premises, then they would have CCTV surely? Oh also, if Slosh is still D&C police on a break, when the incident was logged and visit to their house, why didn’t his address flag up with his badge number? It’s all a big ‘nope,’ from me 🤷🏻‍♀️.

(This is why my kids have never been in trouble by the way. The devil is always in the detail 👀😂.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Skankiest photo ever of Slosh sat like some sort of pimp with his dry old feet out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
According to Rachet, them kids are always up her arse. Seb texts her all the time about the most trivial tit, or so the screen shots show she always puts out to the world...
So I find it highly unlikely that Seb would be worried about waking them up at midnight to tell them his Moped had been stolen from work.
Sorry, I'm not buying it.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in it crashing into someone's house then wrang the police to say it had been stolen to cover his back.
He comes across very immature.
& rachet sounded like she couldn't get her story straight yesterday & has been very quiet lately...

Maybe all this Emily tit is getting to her. There's deffo something brewing in the patchwork house 🏠
I'm thinking along these lines too. As usual nothing makes sense with her story. She speaks about him like he's a 30 year old capable of sorting his own stuff out and not a 16 year old child. When my sons bike was stolen he was distraught no way would he have just come home and gone to bed without saying anything.

Reactions: 35
I can imagine it now in the family group chat “we have just spent 10 days and loads of the amazing Rachael’s hard earned stolen cash on holiday with you, we can’t go away as the trolls will call us out for being awful parents…so this weekend you are not to contact L, speak or or even look at us under any circumstances whilst we love each other the hardest ever and go back to lrentding we don’t have all of you turds”

Reactions: 17
I think its clear to see that neither of them keep up with current affairs, too self absorbed but I was only reading yesterday about three children from Dublin stabbed to death in their own homes, horrific. Their funeral was on Friday. I hope she didn't repost it on her account. Not very appropriate for a DV advocate and an ex police man. I think they've lost the plot the pair of them. I can't get the train of thought where you would want a knife tattoed on you?! Bizarre.

Reactions: 23
I’m in this headspace to be honest. I instantly thought well either she’s lying or she’s thick enough to believe what Seb has said without scrutiny.

So many issues, if Seb was in work and came straight home, where did his mate come from? How did they know it was two riders on the bike and it was alcohol related? How did they know the passenger wasn’t wearing a helmet? Why was Slosh picking up the bike if it was an open crime? If it happened at 7am and the police were at the door at 8am, then surely Rach and Josh would’ve known whether Seb had arrived home in the last hour, with a friend? So the timing she gave must have been bullshit. How did Seb get home? Didn’t the alarm go off if it was after they were in bed? Why would the CCTV be indicative of him not leaving the house, he knows where the cameras are? What if the incident happened before he came home?
Why didn’t his work colleagues get involved? If the bike was stolen in their premises, then they would have CCTV surely? Oh also, if Slosh is still D&C police on a break, when the incident was logged and visit to their house, why didn’t his address flag up with his badge number? It’s all a big ‘nope,’ from me 🤷🏻‍♀️.

(This is why my kids have never been in trouble by the way. The devil is always in the detail 👀😂.)
All of this has gone through my mind too, none of it makes sense as usual with this family!

I know for a fact that my son would call me, and want me to call the police with him. He wouldn't know what to do, he'd go into panic mode. And this is a kid who is as laid back and chilled out as they come. But he's never had any dealings with the police, so he wouldn't want to deal with something that big on his own. He definitely wouldn't come home and get into bed as though nothing had happened. That makes no bleeping sense whatsoever!

Where Seb works is way out of the town. It's up at the far end of Brixham, by a relatively posh hotel. It's not generally where kids looking to steal a moped hang out. The owners of the restaurant, also work every shift there. So I would have thought as soon as he realised his bike had been stolen, he would have gone back inside and they would have stepped in to help him.

I question everything as a parent. I trust my kids and I have their back no matter what, but I want to know the whole story before I say anything to anyone else, because I don't want to make a bleeping fool of myself! I don't know if Rachaeaeaeaeaele questions anything, covers up for them or just literally doesn't give a duck either way, but if I were here I'd have a million and one questions for Seb over this :rolleyes:

Reactions: 41
She really needs to hold stuff back instead of just thinking oh this would make good content for Patreon insta. I agree with others, as soon as he realised his bike was stolen he should have informed his place of work for them to contact the police. I would have thought the hotel would have paid for a taxi home for him or did his mate give him a lift home.
I can’t imagine him not letting the either R or J know even if it was late. Her waffle about him not being drunk just seems like a slip up that she then kinds of back tracks but then makes sound less believable. Why would the police not expect J to be there, surely the police would know of that family and that Josh is an ex-officer? Or are they surprised as they know how often they are away on a weekend. I would hope the police asked for cctv from Seb’s place of work, home and try to piece together if his story is true.

Reactions: 24
Stop telling more lies Ratshit. Your nose is growing east off your face as it is. 🤥 It will be turning the corner before you do at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All of this has gone through my mind too, none of it makes sense as usual with this family!

I know for a fact that my son would call me, and want me to call the police with him. He wouldn't know what to do, he'd go into panic mode. And this is a kid who is as laid back and chilled out as they come. But he's never had any dealings with the police, so he wouldn't want to deal with something that big on his own. He definitely wouldn't come home and get into bed as though nothing had happened. That makes no bleeping sense whatsoever!

Where Seb works is way out of the town. It's up at the far end of Brixham, by a relatively posh hotel. It's not generally where kids looking to steal a moped hang out. The owners of the restaurant, also work every shift there. So I would have thought as soon as he realised his bike had been stolen, he would have gone back inside and they would have stepped in to help him.

I question everything as a parent. I trust my kids and I have their back no matter what, but I want to know the whole story before I say anything to anyone else, because I don't want to make a bleeping fool of myself! I don't know if Rachaeaeaeaeaele questions anything, covers up for them or just literally doesn't give a duck either way, but if I were here I'd have a million and one questions for Seb over this :rolleyes:
As far as I know most of the moped thefts are happening in Torquay / Paignton? If I can guess where he works from what you've posted I think it would be pretty unlikely it was stolen from there.....you would notice someone stealing it and/or at least hear it at that time of night surely. Someone is telling porky pies here 🤥

Reactions: 10

I also can’t help thinking, imagine all that happening in the morning, added to whatever else they obviously have going on. Then Josh going..

“Yes, now is a good time to get a violent, misogynistic tattoo and duck around, pissed up, in front of the mirror, looking like a manky, dehydrated Sultana.”

Then sharing it all on a open platform.

What a role model 👏. She struck gold there 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Yeah the audit has happened/is happening. I’m off patreon now. So one last video from me. This is the one where I feel like something else is going on with her she’s not saying. She seems like she’s lowering her voice even though she says afterwards that J has gone to pic up S’s scooter and she seems sad, see what you all think.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.