Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
All of this has gone through my mind too, none of it makes sense as usual with this family!

I know for a fact that my son would call me, and want me to call the police with him. He wouldn't know what to do, he'd go into panic mode. And this is a kid who is as laid back and chilled out as they come. But he's never had any dealings with the police, so he wouldn't want to deal with something that big on his own. He definitely wouldn't come home and get into bed as though nothing had happened. That makes no fucking sense whatsoever!

Where Seb works is way out of the town. It's up at the far end of Brixham, by a relatively posh hotel. It's not generally where kids looking to steal a moped hang out. The owners of the restaurant, also work every shift there. So I would have thought as soon as he realised his bike had been stolen, he would have gone back inside and they would have stepped in to help him.

I question everything as a parent. I trust my kids and I have their back no matter what, but I want to know the whole story before I say anything to anyone else, because I don't want to make a fucking fool of myself! I don't know if Rachaeaeaeaeaele questions anything, covers up for them or just literally doesn't give a fuck either way, but if I were here I'd have a million and one questions for Seb over this :rolleyes:
I also can’t help thinking, imagine all that happening in the morning, added to whatever else they obviously have going on. Then Josh going..

“Yes, now is a good time to get a violent, misogynistic tattoo and fuck around, pissed up, in front of the mirror, looking like a manky, dehydrated Sultana.”

Then sharing it all on a open platform.

What a role model 👏. She struck gold there 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Foggy

Chatty Member
First time posting on this thread. I hope you will allow me to give my 2 cents! (Admittedly I don't know the ins and out re Stabby Jo, PA Jo, Emily, CIC etc as I only dip in and out of her stories).

I followed Rachaele years ago on Facebook when she was in the old house, long before Wilby and she still worked. I found her relatable, funny, honest and likeable. She was postive about things despite challenges.

For whatever reasons, I lost touch with her account. I only joined Instagram about 18 months ago. Again, dipping in and out of her page. But I do think she seems so angry now. She has lost her positive attitude and sense of humour. She is really really aggressive and swearing about trolls. It really is sad.

For anyone who wants to follow an Irish version of Rachaele, her page is called Faces by Grace. They both give out bout trolls, show a lot of their kids etc. But they are both in way too deep in Instagram to leave it now even though it is making them deeply unhappy.

Anyway, Rachaele if you do read here, I really am not a troll. I'm a Mum, like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

AladdinSane

VIP Member
I'm confused. Does Wilby turn into a toddler Edward Scissorhands when he has a meltdown? That's the only way I can see them "bleeding trying to restrain him"

the poor kid would have been shattered. 5 hours on a boat with no nap and no down time would be a lot for any toddler, let alone an autistic toddler who apparently thrives on routine...

• Heart
Reactions: 52

rebs32

Just had a really random memory and it was a video of Lula crying happy tears when she found out she was going to be an Aunty… it’s easy to forget Betsy and Lula are literally aunties and they are missing out on so much because of their mother!!! It’s sad 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Bluergh

VIP Member
Filming on 2 phones 🙄 put them away ffs
I was coming to say this. She’s on holiday filming on two phones, worrying about trolls. Change the tune you bitter old tart. Enjoy your holiday & you stolen err patchwork family.

How’s Emily Rancid ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

JW80

VIP Member
Wibble really hates that house (shithole) doesnt he??? Not even stepped foot in the front door before hes whining. Cue the 'oh it was all too much for him' Worst meltdown to date. He blackened both of E's eyes and gouged all the flesh from her arms and lobbed it all over the carpet at the entrance to the hobbit loft 🙄🙄🙄

Seb should knock the phone out of her hand and stamp it into a million pieces whilst screaming 'GET THAT FUCKING PHONE AWAY FROM US AND TRY PARENTING FOR ONCE'

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
Just going to leave these here.
What a load of absolute shit! “Josh and I were bleeding” 🙄 Do none of her followers Eve question why none of them ever have a mark on them 🤦🏼‍♀️ Piss off you manly looking, teeth like Seabiscuit arsehole! She’s taking the piss now.

• Haha

Bluergh

VIP Member
So straight home. Showing off all their new carpentry, cupboard, then off of to show off all their food in the pantry. All after there expensive holiday.

How tone death !!

Also Seb it’s Lin the cleaner you need to be asking about the washing. Not that useless twat.

FYI that cupboard looks proper shit there.

Reactions: 50

angiebabe

VIP Member
“There aren’t massive pricks here, we’re not in England”
That’s right Raq, you set of massive pricks are abroad.
Bekind is a nasty piece of work 😡

• Haha
  • Angry

Wotsit

VIP Member
Sorry confuzzuled about her latest 'the trolls did this to me story' why would anyone be messaging to say she can't kiss her baby!?
It speaks volumes that 3 years later she's bringing up the (alleged) "trolls say I can't kiss my baby" story but will never mention the "trolls say I kept all the PayPal money" story.

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I agree that he'll end up in a residential school asap. He's a severe level 3, and he'll be on an even higher, (non existent) level soon. Poor Rachel & Joyce are trying so hard, but they're almost bleeding to death several times a week.
But I just know W will "love it" when he's forced to leave home at the age of 4 💜.
Haven't you heard? He's so severely autistic and horrifically violent that one of Liz Truss' first jobs is to get a new level authorised, early indications are that it will be known as "the Wilby". Professionals up and down the country will be weeping with joy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
didn't they have special assistance/early boarding for W on the way out there? How did they know his level 3 autism would be turned off for the flight back and he would be able to board (push his way past) with crowds of people?

• Haha
Reactions: 49

FridaK

VIP Member
So I say she hasn’t been on in 2 days and suddenly, dots of death… hi Rach 👋
She sounds really weird and subdued!
GG is devastated by queens death
R’s going to spend the day with H today
We all think we know what’s going on with her and speculate she’s fallen out with people but don’t know when she goes to spend the day with H, Leanne, Jo or (long pause) other friends…
Knock at the door from old bill 8am this morning, S’s scooter crashed into a house at 7am this morning, but it was stolen from his work and he could prove he rang 999 and 101 to report it and cctv showed he came home from work and didn’t go out.
Now we all know I love a bit of wild speculation so what if the whole S story was to cover up incase anyone saw the police go to her house but they were really there to see her…
Even if story is true I bet she shit herself when she heard police at the door!
If Sebs vehicle has been reported stolen before the crash, when the fuzz searched his reg plate it would come up stolen. So they wouldn’t be knocking on the door asking for CCTV evidence of his whereabouts. He wouldn’t need to prove it had been reported either. So someone other than Wibble is full of shit and really who cares who she ‘mates’ with 🙄.

• Haha

Bluergh

VIP Member
Wibble climbing up the plane steps in a queue not giving a toss. He's trolling her! 🤭
Dont worry he’ll turn his level 3 autism on when they get back home. It’ll be nothing to do with him being exhausted though.

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
That story is well lingering with me. They do sound like they are running a childrens home rather than a family don’t they? It’s baffling.

Could any of you imagine your 16 year old getting his vehicle robbed, not calling you, then somehow making his way home and getting in bed. All with a mate who stayed over. Then not getting out of bed to tell you at the crack of dawn, knowing full well they hadn’t reported it to anyone one?

• Sad

Lewlew

My partner saw them at the airport. His exact words were 'what a bunch of dicks.'

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCat20

VIP Member
"He thinks the Oxo cubes are sweets". No you fucking twat, he's trying to get your attention. Had been from the moment you stepped into the house but you were too busy recording. Fucking, absolute, fucking twat!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡🤬😡😠🤬

• Sad
  • Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I'm sorry to say this but she is vile just like her mother. She doesn't give a fuck at all. Rach carefully pans the camera round so it doesn't show the damage that her darling daughter did.
CD0A59FA-F8F5-4FC0-A004-DF1C71490678.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow