PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is so over the top dramatic isn’t it. Crying with happiness, sobbing, heartbreaking, panic attacks, bleeding. Nothing in her life ever seems to just be an ordinary level of emotion.
This is what drives me mad about her, they are the most boring vanilla family but everything is so dramatic in her stories.

Reactions: 45
I can only assume they're all X-Men because apparently they're all cut to shreds from Wilby, huge gouges out of them, bites and bleeding and then 20 minutes later fully healed. So they're either X-Men, or she's a bleeping liar
They have the healing powers of wolverine and Wilby has the bone claws clearly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can only assume they're all X-Men because apparently they're all cut to shreds from Wilby, huge gouges out of them, bites and bleeding and then 20 minutes later fully healed. So they're either X-Men, or she's a bleeping liar 🤷‍♀️
Oi, remember that time Joyce had a scratch on his face? It was the day after he'd been allowed to go birdwatching, so could easily have been from a branch or something though 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like Sloshy has posted to the local spotted page tonight. Nobody has tagged Rach.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm confused. Does Wilby turn into a toddler Edward Scissorhands when he has a meltdown? That's the only way I can see them "bleeding trying to restrain him"

the poor kid would have been shattered. 5 hours on a boat with no nap and no down time would be a lot for any toddler, let alone an autistic toddler who apparently thrives on routine...
Those two grifters obviously have skin like a rice paper spring roll ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve eyerolled myself into another bleeping dimension reading those cunting replies.
Firstly, you didn’t really have a great time did you Rach? In fact, you spent a lot of it gritting your teeth and shouting, as did everyone else except wilby. Which leads me to my second point..

WHY THE duck are you trying to place the blame for your SHITHOUSE holiday on a three year old little boy? From what we have seen, he has been living his absolute best life and it has been mentioned on here but suddenly, him and his meltdowns ruined it for you. You are a grade A bleep. You do not deserve that beautiful boy. You have no intention of helping him navigate his way through a hugely neurotypical world. You are embarrassed by your own son. duck you. And duck off with “happy hands” as well. It’s called bleeping stimming you arrogant, uneducated wreckhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Did T forget to put on a bottom half to come home? Those were not shorts those were pants. Revel she is 13, 13 years old, please cover her up and retain her son dignity for goodness sake. And if you can’t do that please stop filming her arse. It’s not normal behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
You don't restrain an autistic child it traumatises them. The only time restraining is "ok" is if there is a threat to life. I can guarantee there is no threat to life.
No wonder he reacts like that every time they go near him he thinks they are restraining him it's a no brainer
He was also in the water. Sea water makes you tired. Really not sure why they booked a meal at 8pm. Even 6pm would be more reasonable. Just them trying to force Wilby to behave how they want him to behave. ASD doesn't work like that.

Again "happy hands" is stimming. Autistic people stim when they are dysregulated. He's not happy he's confused he doesn't know what's going to happen next and he's got anxiety because of it. I hate it when she shares his "happy hands". No wonder he has so many meltdowns the kid is permanently dysregulated.

I'm not sure why the people that's working with her hasn't educated her in this?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I don’t really have any experience with autistic kids, is it normal (and I hate to use that word but couldn’t think of how else to put it) for them not to want affection? Lula doesn’t come across as severely autistic although I may be wrong but for her own mum not to have hugged her for months breaks my heart 🥺💔
My 2 are polar opposites. One is very affectionate to the point he doesn’t understand boundaries and personal space. This is going to be a problem in a school situation as he’s going into secondary school. The other one you cannot touch or show him affection at all. He takes a massive dislike to any of that and cowers away if I try to hug him. Only I can get any sort of emotion out of him. He will say he loves me when I’m feeling particularly low (I am right now so have been quite quiet the last few days due to the sheer anxiety that is in the house right now) and he put his arm round me before he went to bed to tell me everything will be ok 😩

my personal experience is it’s very much on my boys terms. I would never force either of them or my “normal” ones to show affection anyway if they didn’t want to

• Heart
Reactions: 35
When I went to Palma, there was no queue? You all get off the plane, and all go to the same place. There’s about 15 tables with 2 people at a table checking if you have your vaccine pass or that you had covid within the last 6 months. You would never be able to tell who’s had what.
We didn’t check in any luggage, but again, when we went into Palma on the way back, there was nothing. We didn’t even get check. Maybe it’s different in England as we flew from Gatwick? Not sure why she would say this…
She’s such a lying witch. The lies just fall out of her. Just to try to say that because she’s unvaxxed so are the majority of people. Eurgh she makes me sick. I hope the police are about to come knocking.

On her last troll rant she said how Hinch and Radford threads are worse than hers even mentioning certain things being discussed on them. How does she know if she doesn’t read here?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone’s mentioned them now on that spotted post. The person wants help not her knickers washing. 😕

Reactions: 7
Second half of the Q&A
Included the boring one saying glad your all home safe because I thought it was funny she gave them the middle finger! Seems a bit mean! 😂😂😂
Imagine admitting you hadn’t hugged your daughter for ages.That is disgusting 🤬
Trying to say he’s safe at home and has a routine, that kid was perfectly happy with his iPad and chips at restaurant, there’s no reason why they couldnt have gone out…. She just tries to make out that wobbler kicks off at every opportunity. And she wants another kid.??? I’m surprised she’s not still breastfeeding him🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Here we go again with the "I can't cope with my aggressive and violent 3 year old" 🙄

I suspect they'll be plenty more of those stories over the next 12 months ready for him being "binned off" to residential care once he's 4 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I know everything she says is a massive bleeping lie but I don’t believe there were more idiots in the unvaxxed queue than people in the vaxxed queue.

Reactions: 26
She went on holiday not to the bloody moon! Why do a Q&A about it she was on her phone everyday.

Can’t she just say, loved it would recommend. Might be some days that are harder than others but that’s the same at home isn’t it?

And why is it her childrens jobs to comfort and calm her down, get a grip. Let your kids enjoy being kids and pull yourself together.

Reactions: 38
So not one hun asked about Emily’s happy news then 😆😆 🤔🤔 yeah right!!
My theory is that E’s bloke doesn’t like R or J and doesn’t want E in the limelight like that with the negative association. They split up for a bit over it, then decided to get back together and since then E has kept the relationship purely Business only, but since breaking the news to R about the pregnancy things have gone sour.

Reactions: 40
My children are NT and not a chance in hell we would go for a meal at 8pm when they were little. Let alone after an all day boat trip.
they would be grumpy and wingey and would ruin the next day of the holiday as well because they are tired!
We went away with friends once and turned out we had very different thoughts on this. Suffice to say we never went away with them again!

Reactions: 33
So not one hun asked about Emily’s happy news then 😆😆 🤔🤔 yeah right!!
My theory is that E’s bloke doesn’t like R or J and doesn’t want E in the limelight like that with the negative association. They split up for a bit over it, then decided to get back together and since then E has kept the relationship purely Business only, but since breaking the news to R about the pregnancy things have gone sour.
That's been my thinking too. Rach laughed and put it all over insta that Emily was reported to SS. That's not a laughing matter and I can't see her partner or his sons mother being happy about that. Who would be happy about SS looking into you.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.