PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not be arsed, but Josh, take your filthy sliders off the furniture, put the booze away and get your top back on. The Queen passed two days ago, have some bloody respect if posting pictures to the public.

Absolutely, brainless, classless mess of a man ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

Reactions: 45
I am pretty speechless over what has gone on for the rest of the day, but what a classy, respectful tattoo for a police officer on a career break. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 34
It looks like it should have been a dick pic instead ๐Ÿคข but he hastily tucked it away. Off to bleach my brain now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heโ€™s got a knife cos heโ€™s a Michelin Starred Chef you silly trolls..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is such a lying bleep!! There is no way a 16 year old would not have notified their parent (and his evil wife) that his moped was stolen. Even if he didnโ€™t want to wake his dad surely he would have sent a text so that would be aware of it when they awoke. Thatโ€™s is one absolutely fairy tale right there ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 24
World Suicide Prevention Day, you would think it might be something she might share. E has done a post on her story and link to her post from last yr. you would think it would be quite important being that they work with vulnerable women that R would highlight this too.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.