PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to leave these here.
I’m not being funny, but any child would get overwhelmed and tired after such a busy holiday. I hate people expecting children to fit into their lives not vice versa. Seriously, ASD or not, they are expecting too much from a tired 3 year old! Why would he want to be in a restaurant at 8pm, he should be in bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Christ. So much wrong with those posts I don’t know where to start.

And on a minor note, tonsillitis would have meant she was off her feet for the whole bloody trip, not a day. She had a sore throat.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Second half of the Q&A
Included the boring one saying glad your all home safe because I thought it was funny she gave them the middle finger! Seems a bit mean! 😂😂😂
When I went to Palma, there was no queue? You all get off the plane, and all go to the same place. There’s about 15 tables with 2 people at a table checking if you have your vaccine pass or that you had covid within the last 6 months. You would never be able to tell who’s had what.
We didn’t check in any luggage, but again, when we went into Palma on the way back, there was nothing. We didn’t even get check. Maybe it’s different in England as we flew from Gatwick? Not sure why she would say this…

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She probably stopped coz she got too many questions about Emily and now she’s realised how hard the next live is going to be. Gotta get her sob story straight.

Reactions: 21
I don’t really have any experience with autistic kids, is it normal (and I hate to use that word but couldn’t think of how else to put it) for them not to want affection? Lula doesn’t come across as severely autistic although I may be wrong but for her own mum not to have hugged her for months breaks my heart 🥺💔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t really have any experience with autistic kids, is it normal (and I hate to use that word but couldn’t think of how else to put it) for them not to want affection? Lula doesn’t come across as severely autistic although I may be wrong but for her own mum not to have hugged her for months breaks my heart 🥺💔
Didn’t Lula try to hug Ratshit when they were in the water and she pushed her away?

• Sad
Reactions: 63
Wilby is easier to a manage at home WHERE HE HAS A ROUTINE?!?

What routine has he ever had, ever???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
It’s probably more of a teenage ‘duck you’ than autism because when she goes near her mother she gets pushed away and growled at and her step father ‘jokes’ about drowning her!

Reactions: 38
We seen GG lying between lulas legs with her head on lulas bits. Hardly the kind of thing you would let someone do if you didn’t even like hugs 🙄

Reactions: 59
Just going to leave these here.
What a load of absolute tit! “Josh and I were bleeding” 🙄 Do none of her followers Eve question why none of them ever have a mark on them 🤦🏼‍♀️ Piss off you manly looking, teeth like Seabiscuit hole! She’s taking the piss now.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m not being funny, but any child would get overwhelmed and tired after such a busy holiday. I hate people expecting children to fit into their lives not vice versa. Seriously, ASD or not, they are expecting too much from a tired 3 year old! Why would he want to be in a restaurant at 8pm, he should be in bed!
Especially getting up early for a 5 hour boat trip then spending the evening playing in the pool. He probably wanted a "bot bot" 🙄 and his bed poor little guy.

Reactions: 18
Wilby is easier to a manage at home WHERE HE HAS A ROUTINE?!?

What routine has he ever had, ever???
Ah now come on, after one of their trips away at Herpes Lodge they came home and one of the besties/employees had "got him into a a great routine". I mean, she never carried it on, but it was there for a couple of days!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Out of that whole Q&A my favourite is that re W "at home he's in a routine"

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm confused. Does Wilby turn into a toddler Edward Scissorhands when he has a meltdown? That's the only way I can see them "bleeding trying to restrain him"

the poor kid would have been shattered. 5 hours on a boat with no nap and no down time would be a lot for any toddler, let alone an autistic toddler who apparently thrives on routine...

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I can only assume they're all X-Men because apparently they're all cut to shreds from Wilby, huge gouges out of them, bites and bleeding and then 20 minutes later fully healed. So they're either X-Men, or she's a bleeping liar 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 62
good to see R is continuing the shitshow at home too 😂😂 she hated every single moment of that holiday 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Everything is so over the top dramatic isn’t it. Crying with happiness, sobbing, heartbreaking, panic attacks, bleeding. Nothing in her life ever seems to just be an ordinary level of emotion.

ETA and let’s not forget everything hurting her heart. It exhausts me to even read it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.