PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my two pennies worth with the filming of meltdowns, when my eldest was in year 3 at primary, one of the kids Mums put a video on Facebook of her kid kicking off/tantrum etc, some parents showed that to their own children and they made a mockery of the poor child at school. So much so that all the parents were called in to school to address it... Its so unfair on kids to show them like this at their most vulnerable and a fml moment is no justification for such a breach of dignity

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Well I have had a bloody whale of a time watching Rat Shite Oh Are Weeeeee??? today but I have 2 not so tiny turds to get ready for y7 and y10 at school in the morning. And in my house school matters, an education matters, theres no paint splashed on my carpets, the entrance to our bedroom is easily accessible and I dont video everything for my huns. Night y'all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watching wilby lining up toys reminds me of my little brother, 9yrs between us so I do remember. We had a massive hall way, he would line up all his toy cars, all the way down the hall and into the living room, and he checked them on a morning and when he got back from playgroup if any moved he would have an absolute eppy. Is he autistic ? Nah he was just spoilt and because he was the only boy out of 4 and the youngest he got away with blue murder, he didn’t speak until he was 5 either, because he’s a boy, they are lazier than girls and because we all spoke for him

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm not paying for patreon any more, and only joined to report Rachel Hambleton.
& never watched her bullshit when I was paying.
I wonder If she'll mention my name again and share my email address, after all, I am apparently obsessed with her.
And she called me "Shitting herself Susan".
Shitting myself over your threats?
Not in the slightest.
A silly, uneducated & bullying woman like yourself is not something that worries me.
Shitting myself is a term I'd use to describe how I felt on the occasions when my ex husband was trying to kill me, that really was terrifying & worthy of shitting myself over.
You really are not of any concern to me, Rachel Hambleton.
But I am extremely concerned about the abused women that you let down every single day, whilst you're pretending to be helping them & saving them. You are a disgusting creature and your husband is a pervy little twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She needs to buy him different toys for stimulation. If all she buys him is packs of animals he won’t ever want to play with anything else. My son is autistic and does have little “obsessions” but I’ve always given him a good variety of toys/books etc, but often bought second hand in case he didn’t gel with it.
Agreed but that would definitely be to much effort for mum of the year 🙄

Reactions: 8
They're back at home, she's had panelling and a new cupboard put in the hallway. Money to burn but has to beg for new uniforms🙄

She had to keep zooming in on Lula's bottom in very skimpy shorts that look more like knickers.

View attachment 1559429
Makes me laugh the don’t panic full price paid shite. Really is cos no bleep wants to gift her owt anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here you go.... I've drawn over the mins since posted in case she can use that to identify me lol
The one with the washing was a video just showing piles of laundry 🙄View attachment 1559934View attachment 1559937View attachment 1559939View attachment 1559943View attachment 1559945View attachment 1559947
I wonder if she’ll drop into the txting with Grace that she knows she hasn’t got a pot to piss in….Wonder if she loves her that much to tell her.? 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 16
Here you go.... I've drawn over the mins since posted in case she can use that to identify me lol
The one with the washing was a video just showing piles of laundry 🙄View attachment 1559934View attachment 1559937View attachment 1559939View attachment 1559943View attachment 1559945View attachment 1559947
Did she have some sort of out of body experience on this holiday. Why is she explaining it like it was the best, happy family holiday ever when literally everyone saw something the complete opposite 🤣🤣
You just look an idiot rach 🙄 most your kids physically kicked the tit out of each other and called each other names, one trashed a hotel room and a public art display, you screamed and pushed away one child while she was trying to help you, you was stuck in a hotel room for the first 3 days bitching endlessly about trolls that don't exist, you were in the swimming pool again moaning about trolls, moaning about how much money everything cost you including snorkels and hair braiding, your youngest tit the contents of his bowels out all over the resort and you left your sap of husband to deal with all the kids for more than half the holiday.
And everyone on patreon saw it, Absolute idiot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Did she have some sort of out of body experience on this holiday. Why is she explaining it like it was the best, happy family holiday ever when literally everyone saw something the complete opposite 🤣🤣
You just look an idiot rach 🙄 most your kids physically kicked the tit out of each other and called each other names, one trashed a hotel room and a public art display, you screamed and pushed away one child while she was trying to help you, you was stuck in a hotel room for the first 3 days bitching endlessly about trolls that don't exist, you were in the swimming pool again moaning about trolls, moaning about how much money everything cost you including snorkels and hair braiding, your youngest tit the contents of his bowels out all over the resort and you left your sap of husband to deal with all the kids for more than half the holiday.
And everyone on patreon saw it, Absolute idiot 🤣
I’m thinking it must have been a doppelgänger when she said her holiday was the best ever. Yeah it was great, Kids fighting and arguing all day, Kids kicking off because an 18 yr old can’t sew so leaves it to PC Small Bollax, who uses a stapler..?🤔🤔
I feel like I need a holiday after watching it… 🥱🥱🥱🥱
She spent most of it with her phone glued to her hand, recording repetitive tit, 🤡🤡🤡
Gets in the door and starts getting aggy with kids who just ask the questions. Why didn’t they just chose an earlier flight to get get home and get organised ready for tomorrows tit show🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How many time must we see the lining up of wobbles animals!? Honestly like 30 separate videos in the last week. WE GET IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Second half of the Q&A
Included the boring one saying glad your all home safe because I thought it was funny she gave them the middle finger! Seems a bit mean! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand the bleeding from restraining him? What is she saying he does?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.