PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said before, must have been on patreon, that he was asking her when he could do another ad and they all fight over who gets to do them because they want the money. Obviously came out her mouth so prob not true. But I think they should get paid every time they appear, ad or not. She’d have no content without them!
That’s good. Trust funds are better than cash, but each to their own. In any case it’s not like she can moan about paying for them, it’s not their fault their Dad is jobless waster after all. The boys are part and parcel of loving Slosh the most hardest ever. Suck it up 🤷🏻‍♀️🙃

Reactions: 16
How on earth could they have had that little awareness of what Isaac was up to that he had her debit card for 4 days and spent £97? He's 12, that's still and age where they need to check in semi-regularly etc in my opinion.

And you've still made time to be a top class troll!
And yet ahe got the notification of Sloshy spending money on the milk straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And yet ahe got the notification of Sloshy spending money on the milk straight away.
I was going to say, if shes got the banking app she would get a notification as soon as her card is used each time so its a load of bollocks that she didn't know he spent that much! She probably allowed him just so it would keep him out their hair.
And also, why doesn't she just transfer money to his Go Henry card so he can use his own bank card 🤔 then once its gone its gone!

Reactions: 24
Okey dokey…
Had to be so careful with these coz I kept getting messages from people wishing my son luck today showing! 😬
Edited to say, look at J pretend sleeping! Idiot! 😂
Why the hell does she record such boring mundane conversations? Who gives a tit what he’s spent the money on? Is she just showing off that she can afford to give him £97 for four days? I’m sat watching rich house poor house where people have £60 a week to feed a family of five etc and she’s acting like some spoilt evil step mother.
I do love how I and s both call her Rachel and not Mum, I bet she hates that.

Reactions: 35
Not sure why she needed to give I her debit card when she has to drive past the bus station on her way to the shop 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Is it just me that finds it really uncomfortable that he’s just floating underneath B and G (and probably other guests on the boat) while they’re sunbathing?
5AC95405-F122-4C03-8085-BE7BA1F7CC19.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder how many bank accounts she has open if she happily let her 12 year old step son take one of debit cards for 4 days!! 😲 I bet he was pestering her to get his bus pass and her being the lazy mare she is was like oh just take one of my cards out of my purse!! As a ‘not a mum’ is this normal for parents now to just hand over debit cards to their young kids to use when ever?!! No wonder he went on a spending spree for 4 days if no proper instructions had been told like emmmm… take my card, get the pass then bring it straight back! Are kids even allowed to do this?! Baffled 😯

Reactions: 16
2A0896F6-14D2-4D65-A2E1-E2F450A1A268.png

No, they're just not boring and don't give a duck about seagulls. You spanner

I wonder how many bank accounts she has open if she happily let her 12 year old step son take one of debit cards for 4 days!! 😲 I bet he was pestering her to get his bus pass and her being the lazy mare she is was like oh just take one of my cards out of my purse!! As a ‘not a mum’ is this normal for parents now to just hand over debit cards to their young kids to use when ever?!! No wonder he went on a spending spree for 4 days if no proper instructions had been told like emmmm… take my card, get the pass then bring it straight back! Are kids even allowed to do this?! Baffled 😯
mines the same age as seb and he doesn't have mine.Not a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m a confident swimmer, grown up near the coast so spent a lot of time on boats and the beach swimming.
But jumping off a boat into open water, not for me! You get seals, sharks, dolphins in shallow water that would give me the fear, let alone hundreds of feet beneath you in open water. Absolutely bleeping not. Especially if she’s got her period, im be petrified jaws would smell the blood 🤣
So to make out she is suddenly ok with that, whatever trevor 🙄
A shark would see her and think they’re bleeping related 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Josh...note to self...those glasses do nothing for you!! 🤢
You're welcome bastard trolls, Hope this doesn't cause your lunch to revisit!
I must say their holidays really are gifts for us all. Can't wIt for Jubai 🤣
I've got a handbag I've had for years that's less leathery looking than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if they’ve had to cancel the Jubai trip? Due to unforeseen circumstances such as a huge tax bill? 🤔

If not then Joyce please remember to pack your binoculars….😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will have let him take her personal bank card cos we all know she only uses the PTWM business card. I don't know how she fails to see that the stories shes tells throwing the kids under the bus all they show is how incompetent them two really are and they have more money than sense. What the kid spent in 4 days is more than what I'd spend on a week's shopping. Cannot relate to them at all and I hope her followers and enablers on Patreon start to wake up!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just tried to explain the tit show if ptwm to my husband after I read the new article in the round up. I hadn't realised how blatant the conning was until that conversation.

The PayPal, the bff's who appear and disappear like a magic trick, the refuge/ launderette, sloshy and his career 'break'. The list is endless. I can't believe the only places that's outing this is tattle, it's mad. You would think she would be on path for ruin with all the bits adding up. I'm waiting for a MOD style fall out

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.