PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really have any experience with autistic kids, is it normal (and I hate to use that word but couldn’t think of how else to put it) for them not to want affection? Lula doesn’t come across as severely autistic although I may be wrong but for her own mum not to have hugged her for months breaks my heart 🥺💔
Mine will hug if I ask for a hug, but it's not for affection if that makes sense? He's just wrapping his arms around me because that's what he's been taught a hug is. We're always hugging, though - I'll take whatever I can!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That proud moment as a parent when you feel the need to clarify you are not as bad as Kate McCann 😩 👌.

09B5493A-A405-4F47-9D8A-B79F17A90A5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
You don't restrain an autistic child it traumatises them. The only time restraining is "ok" is if there is a threat to life. I can guarantee there is no threat to life.
No wonder he reacts like that every time they go near him he thinks they are restraining him it's a no brainer
He was also in the water. Sea water makes you tired. Really not sure why they booked a meal at 8pm. Even 6pm would be more reasonable. Just them trying to force Wilby to behave how they want him to behave. ASD doesn't work like that.

Again "happy hands" is stimming. Autistic people stim when they are dysregulated. He's not happy he's confused he doesn't know what's going to happen next and he's got anxiety because of it. I hate it when she shares his "happy hands". No wonder he has so many meltdowns the kid is permanently dysregulated.

I'm not sure why the people that's working with her hasn't educated her in this?
They probably mean they had to wrestle him into his too small, #gifted buggy. Just like you'd have to do with any toddler who didn't want to get into the buggy. I feel like she's running with the horrific level 3 autism so much at the moment that she forgets he is a 3 year toddler too. There are many many 3 year olds out there that act like complete arseholes with the autism diagnosis. Maybe she should have read a couple of books on parenting toddlers rather than all her Colleen Hoovers whilst everyone else was parenting him.

PS - mine does flap when happy, but I'd never call it happy hands.

Reactions: 28
And herein lies the problem. Kids as much as you want them to be aren’t your mates! You have to set boundaries. That’s why Betsy has such a “traumatic” childhood. Because rather than shield her from adult things Rach just tagged her along like a mate and exposed her to everything. I bet Rach is like a walking Craig David song. You know met a bloke on Monday, shagged him on a Wednesday and was running his ex wife shopping by Thursday 🙄 😂 Her idea of taking it slow is moving in 48 hours later.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 57
They probably mean they had to wrestle him into his too small, #gifted buggy. Just like you'd have to do with any toddler who didn't want to get into the buggy. I feel like she's running with the horrific level 3 autism so much at the moment that she forgets he is a 3 year toddler too. There are many many 3 year olds out there that act like complete arseholes with the autism diagnosis. Maybe she should have read a couple of books on parenting toddlers rather than all her Colleen Hoovers whilst everyone else was parenting him.

PS - mine does flap when happy, but I'd never call it happy hands.
Meant to say *without autism diagnosis 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The answers she gave on her totally predictable Q&A have made me rage 😡 How can she say the things she does about Wilby, especially when we have seen him having such a good time on holiday! She is a lying fuckwad if Wilby had the severe meltdowns that she is claiming then she sure as tit would have filmed them! She has got to show the stupid bloody Huns (who at this point deserve to be fleeced from rectum) what an absolute horrendous time she has with Wilby. bleeping moron 🤬🤬

Reactions: 27
@chickhicks86 my NT youngest was worse than the rest put together at 3. If they were my 1st they'd be an only!
Its sad and enraging how she's exploiting W when he looked so happy on that holiday.
@Echo has already said brilliantly what I think of R in regard to this 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know everything she says is a massive bleeping lie but I don’t believe there were more idiots in the unvaxxed queue than people in the vaxxed queue.
I've not posted on this thread before but have been watching for a long time. Usually I don't feel the need to post anything as I have nothing to add to what others have said but for some reason her lying about vaxxed and unvaxxed queues has made me irrationally angry this morning. I have just got back from Mallorca and there were NO vaxxed and unvaxxed queues! Everyone goes through the same channel and you just show your paperwork to the officials. It's a stupid thing to lie about and has pissed me right off!

• Heart
Reactions: 79
So they've all been prancing around in swimwear all holiday, and now apparently Wilbert's had violent meltdowns all the time, yet not one single family member has so much as a scratch? Ok hun 🤷

Reactions: 41
I don’t really have any experience with autistic kids, is it normal (and I hate to use that word but couldn’t think of how else to put it) for them not to want affection? Lula doesn’t come across as severely autistic although I may be wrong but for her own mum not to have hugged her for months breaks my heart 🥺💔
I uses to work with adults with autism in a voluntary capacity and from my experience it very much depends on their sensory issues. One chap I worked with loved hugs, as it made him feel safe (he used to wear a body warmer type thing under his clothes as it gave him the sensation of being hugged at all times) whereas others hated any kind of physical contact which wasn't strictly on their terms.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Saying T doesn’t like affection and she hasn’t hugged her for ages….
T try’s to put her arm round you for a pic and got growled at and shown the teeth.

I can only speak for my autistic teen, she doesn’t like being touched. When she was younger only I was allowed to give her a cuddle, now she doesn’t like it at all, even when she’s upset. On the odd times she does want a cuddle (im talking maybe 3/4 times a year) it has to be a tight squeeze of a cuddle because she doesn’t like soft touch.
Her hair is down to her bum because she can’t stand a haircut.
But that’s just my experience, also my experience, Rancid’s a hypocritical lying bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Okey dokey…
Had to be so careful with these coz I kept getting messages from people wishing my son luck today showing! 😬
Edited to say, look at J pretend sleeping! Idiot! 😂
Been here forever, but never posted 👋

The video where J is having a go at I about the milk - nice little sniffing reflex R had when she stuck her finger nail up her nostril ❄

• Haha
Been here forever, but never posted 👋

The video where J is having a go at I about the milk - nice little sniffing reflex R had when she stuck her finger nail up her nostril ❄
I also thought this... But then thought surely not!! And it must be a bogie...

About the milk, are they admitting they sent little 12yo Isaac to the shop for them in Mallorca?!

Reactions: 13

About the milk, are they admitting they sent little 12yo Isaac to the shop for them in Mallorca?!
I don't think she was doing anything dodgy in the actual clip just seemed like it was very natural to her 👀

Reactions: 10

And why did it cost sloshy £8 for a bottle of blue milk? Did he get a penny for going?🍷?

Reactions: 7
Saying T doesn’t like affection and she hasn’t hugged her for ages….
T try’s to put her arm round you for a pic and got growled at and shown the teeth.

I can only speak for my autistic teen, she doesn’t like being touched. When she was younger only I was allowed to give her a cuddle, now she doesn’t like it at all, even when she’s upset. On the odd times she does want a cuddle (im talking maybe 3/4 times a year) it has to be a tight squeeze of a cuddle because she doesn’t like soft touch.
Her hair is down to her bum because she can’t stand a haircut.
But that’s just my experience, also my experience, Rancid’s a hypocritical lying bleep
T also had gg draped over her on a sunbed. But sure doesnt like being touched. I wouldnt want someone draped over me in that heat and I dont mind personal contact!

I’m not being funny, but any child would get overwhelmed and tired after such a busy holiday. I hate people expecting children to fit into their lives not vice versa. Seriously, ASD or not, they are expecting too much from a tired 3 year old! Why would he want to be in a restaurant at 8pm, he should be in bed!
A-bleeping-MEN!! I’m a parent of a child with ASD and I’m so glad people aren’t afraid to call out her bollocks!
On one of the previous pics she says about “managing his behaviours”that saddens me.. let him be who he is! If youcan’t deal with him Rancid then that’s on you, learn to accept your child for being who he is and not thinking he needs to be overly managed!!! He’s 3!!! Every 3 year old needs some kind of management to a point, it’s not like he’s ran into the pool, set a fire, ran out the room in the middle of the night, refused to eat, wouldn’t get on the plane, melted down continuously for hours on the plane due to sensory overload.. ETC ETC.
you don’t know how bleeping LUCKY you are to have a child like him.
she is barking up the wrong tree making out ASD has to be as hard as she’s making out. My instinct says- bullshit, your making it out to be harder than you have it just so people feel sorry for you. Shameful!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Gorgeous pic of sloshy and Seb on Joshs page. Shame he’s not like that all the time with the boys.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.