Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
much appreciated! wow didn't this show I in a light we've not seen before. He sounded like S..."I really want it, you don't know how much I want it" and sorry but if I trusted my kid (not her kid) with my bank card for £18 and they spent £97 without asking there would be huge consequences!
To be completely honest, Issac earns that money every time she uses him in ADs of footage for her page, so I’m glad the kids fleece her. If regulations were up to scratch, they would have been paid into a trust fund for every appearance they’ve made. Instagram children don’t get the same protection as child actors and models so they should take what they can get I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m currently manifesting that Issac is that fed up, he just boots Josh overboard today, whilst no one is looking.

YOU CAN DO IT KID, ONE KICK AND ITS OVER 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
The whole talk about Wilby and his schooling is annoying me. Sorry it is.

have your opinions or questions but I just feel the tone of talking about his later education is unnecessary. He’s the innocent party here, his parents are failing him in many ways but talking about placing him in boarding like he’s disposable isn’t sitting right with me. And I’m talking as a parent with an autistic child before anyone wants to jump on me.

they fail him. Yes. Let’s not mention his future.
Just feel like Wilby is being talked about too much at the moment and it’s making it uncomfortable.
I honestly couldn’t care less about Wibble or his schooling etc, so I just scroll.

However it’s kind of hard to take the moral high ground when his Mum just used his special needs to sell yoghurt and his Dad called him ‘fucking ridiculous,’ in the last hour.

What a handful of users on Tattle say doesn’t really compare with uncomfortableness of that surely?

• Sad

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
The woman is literally obsessed with shit!
So she knew he needed changing yet carried on and did her makeup etc. Neglectful cow.
THEN she posts that on her SM. Jeez Ratshit. Give your poor kid some dignity.
She is literally scraping the shitty barrel for content. Vile person. Shitty mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 66

Redmama

Everything is so over the top dramatic isn’t it. Crying with happiness, sobbing, heartbreaking, panic attacks, bleeding. Nothing in her life ever seems to just be an ordinary level of emotion.

ETA and let’s not forget everything hurting her heart. It exhausts me to even read it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Aunt Sally

That isn’t shit smearing. That’s a child who’s fuckwit parents are too lazy to potty train and when he poo’s in his pull up, he takes it off himself. He’s showing he is ready to learn to sit on a toilet or potty. He doesn’t want hot steaming massive shits on his skin. This blows my brain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Loving the new “I don’t read tattle post” oh dear meeeeee
Ok...has she actually confused herself and Joyce with Victoria and David Beckham? Because I remember people criticising him for kissing his daughter (not on here obviously), but I don't ever remember anyone ever saying anything about Joyce kissing Wilby.

Get a grip love. You're dull and pointless as fuck :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

HungryHippo

Chatty Member
I don’t really have any experience with autistic kids, is it normal (and I hate to use that word but couldn’t think of how else to put it) for them not to want affection? Lula doesn’t come across as severely autistic although I may be wrong but for her own mum not to have hugged her for months breaks my heart 🥺💔
Didn’t Lula try to hug Ratshit when they were in the water and she pushed her away?

• Sad
Reactions: 63
I can only assume they're all X-Men because apparently they're all cut to shreds from Wilby, huge gouges out of them, bites and bleeding and then 20 minutes later fully healed. So they're either X-Men, or she's a fucking liar 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Scd1991

VIP Member
We seen GG lying between lulas legs with her head on lulas bits. Hardly the kind of thing you would let someone do if you didn’t even like hugs 🙄

Reactions: 59

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
She has stooped to an all time low. That poor, poor little boy. The fact he acknowledges he doesn’t want to wear a sh!tty nappy is a sign he is ready to be potty trained. I wonder how she would like to be made to sit and eat her breakfast, on a floor, watching an iPad caked in wet and hot poo. So she dumped him yet again in front of his iPad in the toddler friendly electronics corner, with some calorie laden breakfast and expected him to put up, shut up and keep up. He didn’t smear it Rach he simply took off what appears to be a full, messy nappy and it got stuck to certain areas. Even with an adult assisting that would have created a mess and probably required a shower down. The first thing she thinks to do is capture it on camera and share with thousands. THIS IS NOT NORMAL. Why are people not intervening here?! Every single part of this is sick - and I don’t mean that poor little boys messy, poo nappy. And the ‘make up’ was no doubt her in her bedroom filming some shite, none of that couldn’t wait. I feel so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 59

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Everything seems odd right now. A woman who's been around for so long has now gone. It's hit people who didn't even think they'd be bothered by her death. For me, it's just brought back the overwhelming sadness as my own mother died just 6 weeks ago. Another woman who was always there and now isn't. And oh how I miss her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

AnimeBanme

Betsy just rang - insinuates she's not in the house
Edie - I assume is with her dad.
Seb - could of gone with dad.
Rachel clearly shouts "that's josh back'
Wilby was completely alone (unless T or I was in that bedroom) sat in a shitty nappy with the ipad while she's doing her makeup. You couldn't make it up!!! Level 3 autism.... No way would you be able to leave a child unsupervised like that autism or not. Worrying that this is allowed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Lewlew

The way she shoved Lula off. 'Don't do that, you'll drown me' - that's her plan Rach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Scotblock

VIP Member
And herein lies the problem. Kids as much as you want them to be aren’t your mates! You have to set boundaries. That’s why Betsy has such a “traumatic” childhood. Because rather than shield her from adult things Rach just tagged her along like a mate and exposed her to everything. I bet Rach is like a walking Craig David song. You know met a bloke on Monday, shagged him on a Wednesday and was running his ex wife shopping by Thursday 🙄 😂 Her idea of taking it slow is moving in 48 hours later.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 57

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Imagine leaving your child sitting in a shitty nappy until you’d finished your make-up. How uncomfortable for the poor boy - no wonder he took it off.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Christ. So much wrong with those posts I don’t know where to start.

And on a minor note, tonsillitis would have meant she was off her feet for the whole bloody trip, not a day. She had a sore throat.

• Heart
Reactions: 55