PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just over on The Queen thread having a nervous breakdown 🥺.

(Quick note. Josh The Queen was not a “point,” you should have stopped at a “constant.”)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m just over on The Queen thread having a nervous breakdown 🥺.

(Quick note. Josh The Queen was not a “point,” you should have stopped at a “constant.”)
I seen your post 😢. Been sitting all afternoon watching the news. Seemingly her wishes were to live her last days at balmoral.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has put a post on stories on insta only
I don’t know why but that didn’t show up for me. Seen it now.

She normally posts ads at 7 doesn’t she? I think she posted her ad early today because she was expecting an announcement on the Queen and didn’t want to look distasteful posting it at 7pm

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why but that didn’t show up for me. Seen it now.

She normally posts ads at 7 doesn’t she? I think she posted her ad early today because she was expecting an announcement on the Queen and didn’t want to look distasteful posting it at 7pm
I think your giving her a lot more credit than she’s worth. She’s not that clever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emily's adverts are much better. She actually edits her and doesn't sit on her arse sounding like shes reading from an auto que.

Also, why the duck are disney using her?? Shes not a mummy blogger so can't use that excuse, and her page is definitely not "disney friendly" she's more like the disney villain except worse!!
People are going through their finances cancelling subscriptions like disney and Netflix, absolute idiot
thank you!! Her ads have annoyed me since she started doing this sitting and reading pish and I couldn’t quite put my finger on why and it is just exactly that she’s sat on her lazy arse reading what Jo has written for her to say. There’s no thought goes in to any one of them. Other people think of scenarios or days out to film their ads. I couldn’t imagine paying her to do an ad for my company and having that be the result.

Reactions: 16
I seen your post 😢. Been sitting all afternoon watching the news. Seemingly her wishes were to live her last days at balmoral.
I stopped everything at 2pm. I adored her. On a very woman to woman level, she was a true inspiration. She was clever, funny, strong, sensible and never selfish, always maintaining that standard to look towards. She took absolutely no tit either. A true icon in my life anyway 🤍.

(I’ll sod off now. Honestly, when I admire someone, I really admire them 🤦🏻‍♀️.)

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I stopped everything at 2pm. I adored her. On a very woman to woman level, she was a true inspiration. She was clever, funny, strong, sensible and never selfish, always maintaining that standard to look towards. She took absolutely no tit either. A true icon in my life anyway 🤍.

(I’ll sod off now. Honestly, when I admire someone, I really admire them 🤦🏻‍♀️.)
She was wonderful ❤.
The Queen, that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her 18 year old daughter needs to be provided with food and is incapable of even making or buying a sandwich, but the two stepsons have to fend for themselves and live on takeaways. Nice.
View attachment 1563989
Who owns the hand in the pic? Make it make sense!

Apologies for posting about rancid following the passing of our Queen.
I am catching up.

Reactions: 3
I don't get why these companies pay her to promote their products 🤷‍♀️ do they even look at her insta, the swearing & rants & pure nastiness surely prove she's not a good "family" role model
Have they even got her to advertise? They’ll spend millions on tv ads etc. why the duck would they give money to some absolute no one to advertise summet already popular. Blags my head 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Urgh! She’s turning into Sue Radford whinging on about doing loads of washing! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why isn’t gangster granny doing the washing? Ffs lazy GG. Making Ragu do all the work. 🤬

I was lucky enough to meet the Queen twice through work and Phil. She was so very tiny.
Gutted in my house tonight 😢 RIP xx

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why isn’t gangster granny doing the washing? Ffs lazy GG. Making Ragu do all the work. 🤬

I was lucky enough to meet the Queen twice through work and Phil. She was so very tiny.
Gutted in my house tonight 😢 RIP xx
The Queen's passing is so sad & so shocking.
Luckily I was told by my husband who was at home with me.
It would have been extremely unfortunate to have learned of the sad news through No Job Norbert Marshall who made his own personal announcement on Instagram for all his followers, of which I am not one.
It was unnecessary.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Will Ratfink and all the other Instascammers be respectful today, or will they be straight back to flogging crap and talking crap into their phones?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
🙄 when my son had it the lady gave us games to play and talked about the fact although he wasn't talking he understands a lot so to still talk through things.
This struck a chord with me, you never see them talk things through with him, they talk about him and ask him random tit, get him to repeat random tit and parrot thing back at him but you never see them explain anything to him! Instead of "Cow" "That's a cow, they give us milk, do you remember when we saw the cows at the farm park?"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow just catching up the last couple of threads!
Did we find out who @onlygrans was?? (If you did then I do apologise I must of missed it) i am thinking maybe Vanessa (the step childrens mother) didn't she become a grandma recently so the name is fitting!
Her taking Betsy food yesterday? I thought Betsy was a vegan/ vegetarian so why is she eating fridge raiders?
Im also sick to death of watching Wilbert lining up his animals! Im sorry if this offends anyone but yes we are aware that he loves doing it and he can saying what noise they do but twice a day sometimes she posts about it and it's fricking boring!

Reactions: 17
In other news Patreon have laid off their entire security team. Better watch our R, and anyone on Patreon itself, change your passwords and stuff asap!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow just catching up the last couple of threads!
Did we find out who @onlygrans was?? (If you did then I do apologise I must of missed it) i am thinking maybe Vanessa (the step childrens mother) didn't she become a grandma recently so the name is fitting!
Her taking Betsy food yesterday? I thought Betsy was a vegan/ vegetarian so why is she eating fridge raiders?
Im also sick to death of watching Wilbert lining up his animals! Im sorry if this offends anyone but yes we are aware that he loves doing it and he can saying what noise they do but twice a day sometimes she posts about it and it's fricking boring!
You can get vegan fridge raiders now

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.