PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A police officer and husband of a DV advocate has PAID to have that awful monstrosity tattooed on him. How inappropriate and how triggering.
I imagine he's had it done to remind himself of a certain 'Jo' that's he's no longer allowed to see.
Dickead.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Please someone intervene with these pair of imbeciles. Eye bleeping himself in the lounge mirror sprawled on pink velvet furniture. You are not Elton John, you are Josh the failed dad, soldier and police officer.
He gets another tit tattoo while one son allegedly has his moped stolen and is working more hours than a 1920’s child chimney sweeper while the other one is trying to change his own nappy after curling down an elephant turd. All while her upstairs is putting her make up on looking like Pat Butcher while recording herself. What a fucked up mentality. Pair of narcs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Why, just why would he get that tattooed on himself?! It looks tit for a start and I just don’t get the thought process behind it anyway?

Rach, you’re a twit! Change ya sons nappy and stop trying to make out like he and his actions are the ridiculous ones of the house.
Also Seb was in his room with his friend overnight? His room is the size of a matchbox isn’t it? Where does his friend sleep? Genuinely, would two 16 year old lads share a bed? Top and tail? I’m confused xx

Reactions: 19
My 16yo calls me if she can’t find the right mug in the cupboard, let alone if I’m 30 seconds late collecting her from work. This right, Ratchet, that’s what parents do, so they know where their kids are.

Reactions: 29
Chance I’d allow a 16yo child of mine to drive a moped home on those roads after midnight? ZERO!
R&J are always up late, how were they not panicking when Seb didn’t get home? Oh yeah, they don’t give a 💩 about their kids and wouldn’t have even thought to check on him!

It all sounds rather ‘off’ to me, how did he not understand what they were saying on 101? You just say my moped has been nicked and they take the details!
Thanks for the hot wiring lesson there too Rancid, very convincing 🤪
Had it done today possibly?
View attachment 1569288
oh dear, they’ve rubbed his fake tan off while wiping that terrible tattoo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can slag us off all she likes but it’s actually really sad how far removed from parenting they are.
I’m in my late 30’s and still phone my dad if I’ve a problem with my car. Even if I send it in for a service I phone my dad to run any repairs past him before agreeing to them.
My daughter is older than Seb and the thought of her having something valuable to her stolen and her not calling me is inconceivable. She still calls me to ask if she is allowed the last pot noodle even though I always tell her yes 🙄 I can’t relax at night until I know all my kids are safe and tucked up, if the police arrived at my door and I didn’t know where all my children were I think my heart would just stop dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm 35 and called my dad straight away when I had an accident at 31. Dad had no access to a car (luckily I was able to drive home). He was waiting for me at my house to just hug me.

If he got that tattoo today what good tattoo artist would tattoo on sunburnt skin? Most around my area wouldn't touch you

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Rachel Hambleton & her weedy little sidekick are a pair of oddballs & that's being polite.
That huge tacky mirror was put in their lounge solely for them to take mirror selfies of themselves.
They really are revolting & distasteful.
Cheap and nasty too.

ETA, I forgot to add, appalling parents, who should not even be allowed to keep animals, so how they have custody of all those children, is beyond me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
If he got that tattoo today what good tattoo artist would tattoo on sunburnt skin? Most around my area wouldn't touch you
Oh yes, I don’t know about tattoo care etc but I follow some artists and during the heatwave they posted reminders that they won’t tattoo on burnt skin

Reactions: 11
I'm 35 and called my dad straight away when I had an accident at 31. Dad had no access to a car (luckily I was able to drive home). He was waiting for me at my house to just hug me.

Yep I broke down recently, text my Dad in a panic and he was there within 15 minutes.
im late 30s, if I go out for an evening (and mum knows) my mum will always want a text to know I’m safe home, if I might have to get a taxi really late or walk she will even offer to pick me up regardless of the time because she wants to know I am home safe.
i get thatBetsy and Seb are adults/nearly an adult but they are stillher kids and him being a police officer will have I am sure attended/seen etc some of the most horrendous crimes and road traffic collisions involving young men and woman. How can they not know if their child is home safe or how can their child not feel they can ring them when they need help the most, I mean we are meant to believe R has millions of woman go to herfor help yet her own children and step sons can’t!

• Heart
According to Rachet, them kids are always up her arse. Seb texts her all the time about the most trivial tit, or so the screen shots show she always puts out to the world...
So I find it highly unlikely that Seb would be worried about waking them up at midnight to tell them his Moped had been stolen from work.
Sorry, I'm not buying it.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in it crashing into someone's house then wrang the police to say it had been stolen to cover his back.
He comes across very immature.
& rachet sounded like she couldn't get her story straight yesterday & has been very quiet lately...
Maybe all this Emily tit is getting to her. There's deffo something brewing in the patchwork house 🏠

Reactions: 48
It’s not like seb lost his wallet, it’s a bloody moped. Surely they would have had the discussion of what to do if it gets stolen. I’m sure by law you have to report it straight away?? It’s been years since I did my test but there must be something about the law and reporting a vehicle stolen?

She looks like she’s on the verge of a breakdown if I’m being honest. Something big is happening behind the scenes.

And I don’t actually have any words for slosh and his tattoo. What man of his age poses with his shirt off and takes selfies 🫣

Those posts are for attention, how awkward 🤣

I imagine S did contact both of them but they had phones off/missed the calls/ignored him…… like normal

I’m in my 30s and don’t have anyone I could call on if I broke down or had my car stolen etc but all that’s done is make damn sure I’m there for my own children, I learnt to drive so I can be that parent, that safe space they need anytime. There’s no way I would allow my 16 year old to see work until midnight without being there to bring them home afterwards, they don’t stop being children at 12, whatever she thinks. Even Betsy was allowed to work until about 11 when she was at Scoopz and then walk home alone in the dark 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.