PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that.. 4 books on holiday?? With all them kids she’s meant to be looking after, also spending time with, and slosh who she supposedly loves the most hardest ever .. just proves that Josh is the one doing all the running around and looking after wilby etc
bet she reads the first page and the last page

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine your holiday being so tit and you have nothing to talk about apart from "trolls". Get a grip you absolute nuggets! I bet nobody even said that.

Reactions: 30
I think she's just chatting absolute rubbish in the hopes threads move fast and she can hit 150 threads by the time they land back home so she can sit in her car with her pretend sobs and have Troll Rant 2.0, of how awful it is there are 150 threads of utter bollocks about her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As someone said earlier, I think she's getting herself and Sloshy mixed up with Vic and Dave Beckham. It's a bit like when Amber Heard said someone had told her to "microwave her baby" when a few days/weeks earlier, Rebecca Vardy said that.

Honestly Raq. Go away and leave us trolls alone and take Silky Legs Slosh with you.

Reactions: 17
If she managed to get in the sea I don’t get why she has been avoiding the pool? She could have been playing with W instead of just filming everyone else doing that, such a lazy bum!!

Reactions: 20
I think she's just chatting absolute rubbish in the hopes threads move fast and she can hit 150 threads by the time they land back home so she can sit in her car with her pretend sobs and have Troll Rant 2.0, of how awful it is there are 150 threads of utter bollocks about her
Ha! She’s hoping to get more threads than Hinch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am actually pleased she hasn’t even attempted to touch on these things. There are many other qualified people out there using their platform to educate (themselves and others) and highlight on such critical matters. It leaves her to focus on her FML ten a penny content.
But Rachel Hambleton has been rather silly during her holiday, discussing ISIS, terrorist murders & her suicidal thoughts on Patreon, whilst drunk. Thankfully Devon & Cornwall police are now involved.
Silly, thoughtless, uneducated, insensitive and stupid aren't you Rachel Hambleton?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't think anyone has ever said he shouldn't kiss his own baby?! Why would anyone say that?! Unless it's an imagining of her sick mind and she said it to him?!
I think it may have been somebody saying it is not advisable to kiss newborns on the lips due to the increased risk of passing on things like cold sores (we all know she is prone to the odd cold sore or three) and maybe sharing their experience (you don't have to have a visible cold sore to be carrying/passing on the virus)but they like to class everyone with a difference of opinion or advice as a troll. Don't recall anyone saying don't kiss your baby just not on the lips.

Reactions: 19
She really can’t switch off and have a normal holiday in private. Over sharing everything! I don’t even think about my work when I am off and first phone call back after my break is to the it department to reset my password as I even forget that. Ptwm is a business so why can’t she just take a normal holiday without wanging on her stories every day !!

Reactions: 22
Rachel has been back on fb, liking her mates comments and deleting any that she doesn't like. But of course she never deletes comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how every day, they've been rattled by what they have read on here, despite not being on bere since 2019, and then Emily announcing a pregnancy and then Rachel's lengthy fictional troll rants.

Her forced fun face looks like the one she had to use when she found out it was Barcelona not Barbados 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really can’t switch off and have a normal holiday in private. Over sharing everything! I don’t even think about my work when I am off and first phone call back after my break is to the it department to reset my password as I even forget that. Ptwm is a business so why can’t she just take a normal holiday without wanging on her stories every day !!
This 🙌
When Im off work I AM OFF. And my first call/email is a password reset too 😂
She could have gone offline and uploaded pics once they're all home. She's a total disgrace.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to put a downer on things but I know a man who’s granddaughter was left severely disabled after getting the herpes virus (which is what a cold sore is) they will never know who gave that to her but it was more than likely from someone kissing her on the lips. She was 2 when it happened. So yes, it is very dangerous to kiss small children on the lips. Whoever messaged them (if they did) was probably trying to help them. It’s heartbreaking!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m on countdown. Will text all my clients with emergency contacts & switch my phone off

Reactions: 4
Begging for uniforms again. What about all the vouchers they were sent?

Reactions: 17
Begging for uniforms again. What about all the vouchers they were sent?
It’s just embarrassing now. You can get school uniform from sainsburys/tescos for literally a few quid. Isn’t that what the patreon/shop money is all meant for? She is just making herself look stupid.

Reactions: 22
I love how every day, they've been rattled by what they have read on here, despite not being on bere since 2019, and then Emily announcing a pregnancy and then Rachel's lengthy fictional troll rants.

Her forced fun face looks like the one she had to use when she found out it was Barcelona not Barbados 🤣
You mean THIS ONE?

(yes, I trawled back through the old threads to find it, simply to whip it out every now and then 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.