PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many bank accounts she has open if she happily let her 12 year old step son take one of debit cards for 4 days!! 😲 I bet he was pestering her to get his bus pass and her being the lazy mare she is was like oh just take one of my cards out of my purse!! As a ‘not a mum’ is this normal for parents now to just hand over debit cards to their young kids to use when ever?!! No wonder he went on a spending spree for 4 days if no proper instructions had been told like emmmm… take my card, get the pass then bring it straight back! Are kids even allowed to do this?! Baffled 😯
I'd transfer the money to my son's own card - he's a similar age. He has his own money in there and the app, so he's responsible for what he spends and budgeting, not just an instant money tap. Nevermind if he did overspend or the card got into the wrong hands and all the money for bills etc was spent. Guess Rachey just has so much she doesn't care about that.

Reactions: 16
Fab recap! Rectum has had me howling at work. Thanks @DipsyDoodle. Brilliant title as well 🤣.
So, Rach couldn't swim 2 days ago?! And now she's bobbing around like Sharon Davies?! Literally anything to avoid parenting Willy. Anything!. I actually think she'd risk drowing if it meant she didn't have to change a crappy nappy or engage with her child again!.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just had a really random memory and it was a video of Lula crying happy tears when she found out she was going to be an Aunty… it’s easy to forget Betsy and Lula are literally aunties and they are missing out on so much because of their mother!!! It’s sad 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
That was a brilliant title & recap!!!
I & I'm sure other Tattlers appreciate your hard work & commitment to this thread ❤❤❤.
Your humour and wit are lush.
I was wondering if any other Tattlers would be interested in clubbing together to raise some money for a thank you gift for DipsyDoodle?
I was thinking of a few decent bottles of wine, some chocolate from Hotel Chocolat & a fancy take away meal of maybe ham, egg & chips with chocolate cake for dessert?
And if we have enough money, a weekend away in Torbay in an Airbnb with views of the sea.
Please send all your spare cash to me via my PayPal account.
My full name & email address can be found on Rachel Hambletons Patreon account.
I will keep you all
updated on the total account of funds donated & if there's any spare, I'll keep it safe & look after it on behalf of all who donate.
Or I'll put it to good use. I might write a few books & open up a centre. I don't know what kind of centre yet, but it will definitely have a washing machine and a fridge & some instant coffee.
Thank you for enabling me to continue to do what I love doing 💜.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
I & I'm sure other Tattlers appreciate your hard work & commitment to this thread ❤❤❤.
I was wondering if any other Tattlers would be interested in clubbing together to raise some money for a thank you gift for DipsyDoodle?
I was thinking of a few decent bottles of wine, some chocolate from Hotel Chocolat & a fancy take away meal of maybe ham, egg & chips with chocolate cake for dessert?
And if we have enough money, a weekend away in Torbay in an Airbnb with views of the sea.
I will keep you all
updated on the total account of funds donated & if there's any spare, I'll keep it safe & look after it on behalf of all who donate.
Or I'll put it to good use. I might write a few books & open up a centre. I don't know what kind of centre yet, but it will definitely have a washing machine and a fridge & some instant coffee.
If we get enough we might be able to afford a week in Herpes Lodge and a crappy pair of Gucci sunglasses?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I will keep you all
Don’t forget to regularly dox people, as and when you feel like it! And have regular rants!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can’t retire, you are the wise old troll, 🤔 the oracle of trolls if you will 😂
I am old, but wise? No, not wise 🤦🏻‍♀️.

(I’ll have to scale back anyway now Liz Truss is Prime Minister. My spare time will no doubt be caught up being a twit on Twitter. Life is just full of tit and dickheads at the moment 😑.)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I will keep you all
But will your centre have lush cakes? I feel your centre users will need lush cakes to go with the coffee. If I donate please don't set your "huns" on me if I ask where the money has been spent, I promise I am just interested to know how my cash has helped better somebody else's life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhh has this person been blocked by her on Instagram? 🤔View attachment 1556266
They seem to have some power trip with the block button don’t they. It’s the only way they can control what’s said on their own page… that’s why Tattle is good, They have no control and it must grip their tit (sorry, no pun intended) when they can’t just delete what’s out there😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny that someone was asking about the boys mum on that Facebook post and she then uses the line about “not birthed from a Kardashian “ Is she doing her usual vagueness like the “ helps me carry on doing what I love” Never a straight answer 🤔

Reactions: 9
Loving the new “I don’t read tattle post” oh dear meee.
What a way to act when you run a woman’s centre and your Ptwd does a hand signal describing the trolls… in a family holiday resort, with other children and families around… I’m only glad I’m not there, I don’t think I’d be able to hold my tongue🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Loving the new “I don’t read tattle post” oh dear meeeeee
Ok...has she actually confused herself and Joyce with Victoria and David Beckham? Because I remember people criticising him for kissing his daughter (not on here obviously), but I don't ever remember anyone ever saying anything about Joyce kissing Wilby.

Get a grip love. You're dull and pointless as duck :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Do these 2 dipshits know what a troll actually is? Cos everytime they mention it they get it wrong. Theres no way she wouldnt screenshot the messages for the huns if she was getting 'horrific trolling' in her inbox. Newsflash Ratshit, people asking you where their money is going is not trolling you. Get it right you thick cow!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I mean it’s common sense and many people don’t kiss newborns on the lips because of cold sores… but of course it’s ‘trolls’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.