Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Spiteful, hateful, nasty bitch.
Well thats a lie... if she was still "under the influence" she wouldn't be working within the NHS as a mental heath nurse! 🤔
Also, STOP MAKING HER BUSINESS AND THE BOYS BUSINESS PUBLIC. Its no ones business to know. Is it not enough that you have ripped her to shreds in 2 books and continue to slate her on all your social media platforms. Leave the woman alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Redmama 🥳🥳🥳 sending you a #gifted break in the lodge, and an extra large bottle of bleach for cleaning out the hot tub 🤮

Last thread recap:
- Queen Skidmarks of Paignton is still a cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- following #poogate at the end of the last thread, Tattlers were still dumbfounded by Andrex Alison's revelation that if Sloshy won't sit with her while she takes a dump, she'll walk into the kitchen to show him her shitty toilet roll 🤮 many pointed out how this is abusive behaviour - forcing him to look at her faeces, and additionally, not giving him his own personal space to be able to take a shit in peace. If he was displaying this behaviour towards her, the huns would be screaming for her to leave him, but because it's Rawhide, it's hilarious 🤷
- back to business for Ratshit, and on the beg for some personalised party invites for Edie's birthday, which she needs by the end of the week. Perfectly reasonable, seeing as Edie's birthday is the same day every year. She bemoaned Etsy, saying that nobody on there is replying to her messages (I mean, a please or thank you wouldn't go amiss Raq, maybe try it sometime). Clearly just buying a packet from the supermarket (either when she gets her free shopping from Tesco, or next time Merlot Malcolm deploys down to Sainsbury's to take a shit in peace) isn't good enough for her precious offspring, so she posted about it, obviously hoping someone will come forward and offer to provide them for free.
- speaking of Beggy Babs, she's now on the scrounge for second hand school uniforms, to encourage reusing and saving the planet. Except she's also asking for vouchers to buy new stuff as well if you're not local 🤷 so all the money she's raking in via PayPal, Patreon, adverts, and the shop isn't enough to go and get a few packs of polo shirts to hand out to Sweaty Betty.
- she's asked where would be good for an 18 year old to find a house share in London for 7 months before they go travelling. Firstly, Betsy was meant to be going travelling in September/October, which isn't 7 months away, and secondly, as if Queen BeKind would cope living with poor people in the city 😂😂😂😂😂 what a harsh wake up call that would be for her!
- it's been noticed that Racquetball has changed her bio from "mama of 6" to "mama to plenty of babies" is there something rumbling in the background with Seb and Isaac's mum? We hope so!
- Mangina Malcolm's birthday has rolled around again, and despite it not being a "special" birthday, she's managed to get him number balloons and have wrapping paper printed with his face on (yet she can't get organised to order invites for Edie's party). After complaining about the kids brushing their teeth in the kitchen, Joyce was*checks notes* brushing his teeth in the kitchen. Edie and Wilbert were eating toast, only one plate though because busy mum of 6 Ratchet can't be expected to feed more than one kid breakfast at a time. She made sure to zoom in on a card signed by Edie calling Sloshy "dad" and saying he's "the best dad we could ask for".
- Never at Home Nigella is taking Birthday Bill away for the night, after a last minute offer from Lianne to babysit Wilbur. Oh how Tattlers laughed when she said she doesn't get an offer like that very often! She spends more time away from her kids than with them 🤷 and just to prove it, she's taking him away on Friday for 2 nights as well, even though they apparently have a severely autistic toddler who is violent and unpredictable 🤷 she feels like a "proper parent" because BeKind is nearly 18, top tip Rancho - to be a proper parent, you have to actually parent your children, not palm them off on other people all the time. Yesterday they had Joyce's niece who lives in Australia come to visit, as they were due to arrive Wilby (who had been showered and left unsupervised upstairs) came down by himself with "a diarrhea shit hanging off his arse cheek". Sure, Jan 🙄 so apparently while he was in his room by himself with no nappy, he'd shit all over his rug. Forty Four Year Old Fred arrived in the loft half way through her telling the story, and made it clear she was lying 🤥 she then moved on to asking him how he felt to be 44, he started to reminisce about being younger and playing football on no sleep, Jealous Jennifer had to interrupt and say "we don't need to hear about that" in case he dared to mention that he might have slept with someone else 25 years ago 🙄
- she shared Edie's school report, funny how education only matters when one of the kids is doing well, isn't it?
- one of Sloshy's birthday presents is a tacky tattoo with Raq's initials inside a heart 😬 you may as well piss in a bottle and make him wear it as aftershave at this point hun (although why she feels she needs to stake her claim quite so strongly is unknown, seeing as no fucker else is interested in the boring cunt). Then it appeared that they were spending the night at a very swanky hotel, probably not somewhere you could book last minute 👀 turns out it's Boringdon Hall, which is around £600 a night (but don't forget to send her some vouchers so she can buy supermarket school uniform to hand out to the peasants)
- on Patreon, she said that Sloshy is basically the HR person at the company because she can't tell anyone off. She has a mate who's said something to upset her, but because she can't deal with conflict she's just avoiding the person - could it be Nostrils McGhee after she said Wilbur was overweight?! Her therapist has said she needs to stop being the kids' friend and start setting boundaries and sticking to them. As if that's ever going to happen 🤷
- Mangina Malcolm has been such a good little husband for packing in his job that Scat Fetish Susan is taking him away to Dubai (or Jubai as he keeps calling it). 5 nights in December, including a desert safari. "the kids will be alright, won't they" why do you care hun, that never normally stops you 🤷
- another crap t-shirt from the Snatchwork store (good girl Raq, you marked it as an ad and didn't even make a sarcastic comment about it). Supermodel Serena is wearing a Medium and she's a 6-8 on top - sounds like the sizing is really inclusive then 🙄
- Night Away Nora and Neville are off again, this time to a lodge and hot tub for the weekend. Probably a #gifted stay, as the place is brand new and they're the first people to stay there. Hope the owners are ready to disinfect the hot tub after they've been up to whatever in there 🤮🤮🤮 no doubt it will trigger off yet another round of thrush/BV for old Fungus Flaps, which we'll hear about next week. She made a point of saying that Joyce's "only friend" was joining them, of course it's fellow Instaprick Arsetrid and her long suffering husband Simon. Without knowing they were going, Merlot Malcolm packed a case of wine for 2 nights 😬
- on the Patreon, she had to be told to go outside by Sloshy so he could take a shit in peace. He even said "it's my birthday". Thanks for sharing babe, we were all wondering about his bowel habits.
- Absent Parent Alice shared some very cute footage that Betsy sent of Wilbert playing with his childminder. Something that Raq and Sloshy never seem to do.
- BV Betty now wants a hot tub, even though they used to have one in the garden that was barely used and they got rid of it 🤷
- Relatable Rebecca has been trying on thousands of pounds worth of diamond rings, no doubt that will be her next little treat for herself to wear while begging her followers to donate food and Costa vouchers.
- back at Snatchwork Towers, Betsy's dobbing Seb in for saying he's not home when he is, and Lula and Isaac are having loads of mates over even though they were told they couldn't. Isn't it amazing how Racket even thinks that they might have even a speck of respect for their parents, when they're never actually parented properly?
- apparently Dead Bird Derek is always putting the phone down on the kids. Way to make them feel like they can talk to you 🙄
- back home and of course Sloshy's cooked a roast, although half the kids were missing (Wilbur must have still been with his childminder, let's hope she's getting paid very well for looking after him all weekend).

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

NiceCrumpet

14 was one of the toughest years of her life? Tougher than being a tiny little baby of only 4 and abandoned by her cruel mother?
Yeh, but weren't you listening? At 14 she

D I D N ' T
G E T
T H E
R I G H T
F U C K I N G
T R A I N E R S!!! OKAY?!

Trainer trauma is worse than being no-mum-Norma.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

armywife119

VIP Member
Lying cunt!
Acting like they were fucking saints. YOU HAD A AFFAIR BEHIND HER BACK AND LEFT HER ON SEBS BIRTHDAY.
Fuck of with the lies.

Why is she allowed to slate Sam anytime and anywhere she wants? Why isn’t she protecting the boys privacy?
Evil, Evil cunting bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Tribute to Rach 😁

I do these occasionally on another thread so this is a real treat for you all 🙈

"Fucked up old world" - parody of "part of your world" from Disney's the little mermaid 😁

🎵Look at this crud
Look who I've fleeced
Wouldn't you think my tat shops complete?
Tattlers say I'm the girl
The girl who scams everyone

Look how I'm trolled
Josh is controlled
How many donations can one account hold?
Look at my insta, you'll think
Sure, she stole everything

I've got Amazon wish lists a-plenty
I've got Gucci and PayPal's galore
You want child free nights off?
I've had twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal..
Rach wants more...

I wanna be where the top tier huns are
I wanna keep, wanna keep on scamming
Pulling the wool over their eyes - what do you call them again?
Oh, sheep!

Flipping the bird at the trolls don't get you far
Begs are required for adverts and brand deals
Laughing, snorting and flashing my - what do you call those?
Teeth...

Fuck having class
Acting like scum
Chasing Josh around with my poo bum
Bullshit and lies
That is just my
Fucked up old world

What would I give, if I could live
Like the other elite authors?
What would I pay, to get a day
Away from my fam?
Bet on the gram, they understand
Bet they like pimping out their daughters
Centers for women
Profits are dwindling
Ready to scam...

And ready to show when I'm due my aunt flow
They'll speculate I'm pregnant, I won't answer
Sharing our sex life makes the followers stomachs - what's that word?
Churn...

When will I learn
No one gives a fuck
About my shitty life arse licking Huns...
Patreon fees
All go to me
Fucked up old world 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Someone please explain to me why she’s asking for all this stuff and not using the “money that helps me keep doing what I love”
It’s so blatant yet no one (apart from us) is questioning it. I don’t know what else to say 🤷🏻‍♀️
Rambo, please pay attention.

You've got PayPal.
You've got all that #ad money.
You've got 2 separate Patreon accounts.
You've got a shop that is physical and online.
You've got twats like Leanwithleanne falling over themselves to run fundraisers.
Back in May you ran a raffle, which apparently raised £7000 (and yet nobody seems to have won a prize).

In short, you should have absolutely no reason to be asking for donations of things all the time. All of the above are making money in your name, from people who believe they are helping women who have been subjected to abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

FridaK

VIP Member
Wait 🤚. I’ve nailed it. Cliff Richard circa 2018.

(Honestly don’t know if this is funny but I’m laughing my head off 😂😂😂😂.)

4C46D819-F582-40E4-B803-ADF1475D6C1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Scotblock

VIP Member
She’s a patrionising, condescending little fuckface isn’t she! “She’s still living with addiction” well of course she is you toothy twat. Addiction never goes away. You just have to take it day by day. It doesn’t make her a fucking bad person. I see all the £20 quid internet courses you’ve done haven’t paid off then. The fact it was you and your man that caused it is the part you omit to tell people. You make me sick! Writing crap like that about her making her out to be bad when it’s you that’s the scumbag. How many friends do you have that’s not on your payroll or you don’t have to buy. You treat your kids like a commodity and everyone is toxic but it’s never you that’s wrong is it. Most people would say the common denominator is you Rach. It’s you who is toxic it’s you who taunts everything they touch. Your charity is a sham and so is your life. Name one person you have genuinely helped. Good luck when your growing old on your own once your own kids have figured you out. Because they will. Been there done that and my stepmum is a lonely old bag as well. I bet most folk where you live wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. And if Emily had any sense she would bail out on you now before you drag her down to your level.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

jxhx

VIP Member
Bored and being nosey..
She was told she was trolled? Correct me if I'm wrong but is trolling not when it is actually sent to the person? And actually Betty it doesn't matter why you went there in the first place - you made a mockery of it all by becoming "friends" with them all on instagram and filming emily dicking about on the floor, for taking easter eggs for your privately educated kids when you'd already shown they had some and for taking bags of free food back to your big house.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

ems1982

Chatty Member
Didn’t she say the same sort of things about V when she stole her husband? That she delivered food……money etc?
So basically she destroys a family, sends the woman involved to the brink…….but then brings them an Asda shop round and slings a tenner their way so then everything is fine?! 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
I think our Ratshit needs to have sit down and remember the reality of her situation. She bugged and got hundreds of huns to bug Sloshy into having another baby, slosh didn’t want one but Ratshit got her own way.
Now she’s had that baby and that baby doesn’t fit her ideal she’s just not interested is she. She didn’t give slosh something that she sees as “perfect” and she massively resents Wilby for that.

HE DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN R. So what you do now is you suck it the fuck up like the rest of us with autistic kids and you STEP UP to be the parents he needs. Routine, structure, social stories, sensory toys, timetables, timers, visual cues and so on. Autistic kids don’t do well with change and it doesn’t get better, in-fact it sometimes gets worse. Stop swanning off a leaving him all the time with different people, put him in nursery, get him an EHCP if he needs it. Give him a bedtime and a bedtime routine, sort his diet out, he might have issues with food but you experiment and find out what he does like rather than ply him with sugar which makes his behaviour worse.

OMG she’s infuriating. It’s hard work, it’s exhausting actually and you get snappy. But Jesus she does fuck all to help that poor boy and she’s using the other kids to look after him in a hot tub. Fucking idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

troglodyte

This was on a Facebook post she made in 2017 about her mum, her stepmum and - funnily enough - the dangers of parental alienation.

The irony and the hypocrisy is just too much.

Screenshot_20220412-075244_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

LauraC35

Chatty Member
I am so incensed by what she’s written about the boys Mum. I’ve been where S is - my severe mental illness made my poor husband’s dick fall into his 20 year old secretary. They made my life hell and took my kids. I ended up in hospital and he sold our home so I had nowhere to go when I was discharged. There was no way in the world that I would have had anything to do with him or her after they way they treated me, let alone let them drive me places or get shopping for me. It just didn’t happen - Ratchet is a f*****g narcissistic liar. Whatever the boy’s mum has done, she should not be discussed on any of R’s social media pages. It’s disgraceful. When you hit rock bottom, the only way is up and my kids and me have the most amazing relationship. They have little time for their dad or her as they know how evil they have been/still are. I have a wonderful partner and a lovely home and he actually did me a favour. I really hope S soon realised how much better life is without PC NoPLod, that she is in a good place and that sometime in the not too distant future, she is reunited with her boys and they realise what utter c***s Ratchet and Poo-shy are. It makes me feel like crying when I think what those two have done to those boys and the life that those six kids put up with with parents like them. I’m still struggling to wonder how that limp dick stays with her after her 💩 stories. F*****g insufferable the pair of them 😡

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She always has to be the hero, doesn't she? "I used to drive her around, drop off shopping" etc, if my husband had been fucking the town bike in the woods behind my back and then left me on our child's birthday, the very last thing I would want is the very same woman acting like my personal chauffeur. Drink or not, I'd tell her to piss off. By all accounts, Joyce's ex has family around her, so why would she want the woman who couldn't keep her hands off a married man doing her shopping etc?

Funny how she said the same about Vanessa about giving her bags of shopping etc, she needs to think up some different lies to tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Ffs your child spent rhe night surrounded by flashing lights , loud music, people dancing & he was awake way past his bedroom . Then you thought it a great idea to take him to arcades with more flashing lights & music and I'm sure loads of people & expect him jot to kick off ! Today should of been spent in the house so he could calm his wee brain down . YOU have sent him into sensory overload !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 64

ClArt20138

I can't help but compare Rachel to the Unmumsy Mum because I think I discovered them both at approximately the same time when the "FML Mummy blogger" content was starting to take off. I also wondered why they never interacted with each other because they both live in the same part of the world but now it is blindingly obvious. Unmumsy Mum documents the realities of parenting but she radiates love for her boys. They might drive her crazy sometimes and she is honest about finding certain stages or phases challenging but unlike Saint Rachel of Patrecon she doesn't snarl at her kids or fuck off and leave someone else to parent them on the regular. She shares snippets of their lives without oversharing, she raises awareness for causes close to her heart without setting up elaborate PayPal scams or launderettes, actually writes real fiction not based on the traumatic experiences of others and basically proves that there is a way of making this kind of content without being an utter c*nt.

Sorry - turned into a bit of a rave post for Sarah then. Didn't mean to - just boggles my brain the difference when they started off so similar in my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
Hang on a minute….

Josh talking about the boys mum being an alcoholic, and if she is shame on him for outing her and expecting her to make any sort of recovery, but his wife will post videos of him slurring and pissed weekly. PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES!!!!!!

Fucking shame on them. How could they use someone’s struggle for content. God I actually hate them. Revolting game hungry wankers. Josh is a fickle small man and if he cared about his boys he would respect the mother of his kids and her struggle. God I hope karma catches up with them. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

itsjustt

You know what they say about people who always talk about having it are never having it
i have to hear about my bosses antics most days - he's late this morning because he's on his "3rd round of cardio" i.e. 3rd shag.
Wouldn't mind but i used to be married to the fat muppet and he gets knackered walking up a flight of stairs so fuck knows how he's managed three rounds before lunch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59