PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee
Must absolutely suck when you hate your own kid but you have the rest of your life with him.

Poor Rach, sat bitching on the Internet about her only son like the spoilt little brat she is 💔😑.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
We stopped eating out with our little boy when he was about 3, he's autistic and so is very picky with food, very short attention span so won't sit to eat and just wants to run around.
It's honestly more hassle than it's worth. So we now just do other things, I go out for food with my friends, I got over it. They are so desperate to keep the same life but they now have an autistic child so should be changing the way they do things, hard to feel sorry for her when she's still trying to force the issue.

Reactions: 26
She’s waiting for her die hard Huns to tell them that they need a holiday to recover from the holiday… Just her & Sloysh 🙄🤣
Definitely before Jubai we can guarantee there’s going to be another break.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly, she boils my blood. We went away for 10 days to Greece with my autistic and adhd son as well as my suspected autistic daughter. It was hard bloody work at times and it certainly didn’t feel like a relaxing holiday on some days but the enjoyment from seeing them have fun and be kids made the whole time away for us. Family holidays especially with young children and even more especially with neurodiverse young children are hard.

Raq, you need to get the duck over yourself. Count yourself lucky you’ve managed to get away! There are many, many families and “warriors” who’d love a holiday but simply cannot afford it. And please, for the love of all that is holy, STOP SLAGGING OFF AND BEING SO VILE ABOUT YOUR TWO YEAR OLD BABY. You absolute shitcunt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think our Ratshit needs to have sit down and remember the reality of her situation. She bugged and got hundreds of huns to bug Sloshy into having another baby, slosh didn’t want one but Ratshit got her own way.
Now she’s had that baby and that baby doesn’t fit her ideal she’s just not interested is she. She didn’t give slosh something that she sees as “perfect” and she massively resents Wilby for that.

HE DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN R. So what you do now is you suck it the duck up like the rest of us with autistic kids and you STEP UP to be the parents he needs. Routine, structure, social stories, sensory toys, timetables, timers, visual cues and so on. Autistic kids don’t do well with change and it doesn’t get better, in-fact it sometimes gets worse. Stop swanning off a leaving him all the time with different people, put him in nursery, get him an EHCP if he needs it. Give him a bedtime and a bedtime routine, sort his diet out, he might have issues with food but you experiment and find out what he does like rather than ply him with sugar which makes his behaviour worse.

OMG she’s infuriating. It’s hard work, it’s exhausting actually and you get snappy. But Jesus she does duck all to help that poor boy and she’s using the other kids to look after him in a hot tub. bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
After actually catching up on the stories she has. Wimbledon kicked off because he was clearly shattered, nothing to do with any diagnosis! That poor kid looked so tired and disinterested in his chips! Stop exaggerating head and learn to be a proper parent. He may hate you less if you try.

Reactions: 25
Why tell them your going to block them, just do it, these instagrammers 🙄
God I am cringing for her !!! My husband went to order drink st the bar one night on holiday ages ago came back saying this girl came on to him and chatted him up. I was actually quite chuffed for him and a wee bit proud that someone else found him attractive. I was like aww that’s so nice !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s funny how it’s only Rach that Wilbs kicks off with isn’t it. Maybe it’s nothing to do with being on the spectrum and everything to do with the unmaternal vibes he’s picking up off her. Kids feed off vibes.

God I am cringing for her !!! My husband went to order drink st the bar one night on holiday ages ago came back saying this girl came on to him and chatted him up. I was actually quite chuffed for him and a wee bit proud that someone else found him attractive. I was like aww that’s so nice !
I am the same with my man. In fact if Rach wants him that’s fine by me as I could do with someone picking up, paying for and dropping off the weekly shop for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Shes clearly hanging out her arse and possibly coming down off a lovely bag of white stuff (eh rach)
Can't cope with kids in that video and probably on edge cos tic tacs gone to feed the birds TUPPENCE........🎶🎶🎵🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly, when you trust your husband there's really no need to get crappy about another woman trying to chat him up!

My husband has a female friend that he talks to most days (they're both self employed working in the same industry. We sometimes shout 'hi' to each other if he's wandering around with her on loud speaker!). Every once in a while he'll say 'do you mind if i meet her for lunch?', 'do you want to join us?'. No thanks, I don't really want to listen to your boring work chat. Ratshit would go crazy if Slosh did that!

Reactions: 23
Disappointed with Astrid. Why would you even do that?
Surely Simon is capable of blocking people himself 🚩

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but she is really getting to me today! She got a private diagnosis for Wilby because she didn't want to join the long waiting lists like everyone else. Gets the diagnosis of "level 3" which I understand to mean that he has a the most severe level of autism that will require substantial support from outside agencies and carers (yes you Rach) and waffles on about being part of Wiby's world then makes a comment about Wilby not "bleeping dictating the whole holiday". I'm sorry but could she not see how difficult this was going to be for Wilby, he had a huge sensory overload at the wedding then straight onto another sensory overload of a caravan park or wherever she is. Have they not been working weekly with somebody from portage? Have they not been given any indication on how he may react to certain situations and how to support him? I know every child with autism is different and react to different situations in different ways but surely she must have picked up some of his "triggers" (if that's the right way to put it) and can anticipate he may not be able to cope. But then again how much time does she really spend one to one with him just focusing on his needs? Welcome to wilby's world Rach.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think our Ratshit needs to have sit down and remember the reality of her situation. She bugged and got hundreds of huns to bug Sloshy into having another baby, slosh didn’t want one but Ratshit got her own way.
Now she’s had that baby and that baby doesn’t fit her ideal she’s just not interested is she. She didn’t give slosh something that she sees as “perfect” and she massively resents Wilby for that.

HE DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN R. So what you do now is you suck it the duck up like the rest of us with autistic kids and you STEP UP to be the parents he needs. Routine, structure, social stories, sensory toys, timetables, timers, visual cues and so on. Autistic kids don’t do well with change and it doesn’t get better, in-fact it sometimes gets worse. Stop swanning off a leaving him all the time with different people, put him in nursery, get him an EHCP if he needs it. Give him a bedtime and a bedtime routine, sort his diet out, he might have issues with food but you experiment and find out what he does like rather than ply him with sugar which makes his behaviour worse.

OMG she’s infuriating. It’s hard work, it’s exhausting actually and you get snappy. But Jesus she does duck all to help that poor boy and she’s using the other kids to look after him in a hot tub. bleeping idiot.
Iv said it before but she's the equivalent of people getting bored of puppies when they 'lose their cuteness'
Except hers is her own child!!!

Reactions: 44
I'm sorry but she is really getting to me today! She got a private diagnosis for Wilby because she didn't want to join the long waiting lists like everyone else. Gets the diagnosis of "level 3" which I understand to mean that he has a the most severe level of autism that will require substantial support from outside agencies and carers (yes you Rach) and waffles on about being part of Wiby's world then makes a comment about Wilby not "bleeping dictating the whole holiday". I'm sorry but could she not see how difficult this was going to be for Wilby, he had a huge sensory overload at the wedding then straight onto another sensory overload of a caravan park or wherever she is. Have they not been working weekly with somebody from portage? Have they not been given any indication on how he may react to certain situations and how to support him? I know every child with autism is different and react to different situations in different ways but surely she must have picked up some of his "triggers" (if that's the right way to put it) and can anticipate he may not be able to cope. But then again how much time does she really spend one to one with him just focusing on his needs? Welcome to wilby's world Rach.
Not only are they away at the caravan park, but they're driving home every day so that Mangina Malcolm can feed his birds. So not only is the level 3 autistic child out of his routine and comfort zone, she's making it worse by taking him back to his home and then out again every day 🤷

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just a thought 💭 Should Astrid be showing the phone number on her jealous clip of Simon?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.