Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bored and being nosey..
By 'tools' does she mean easter eggs and multipacks of crisps?!

You're not being trolled love, you're being called out for the freeloading twat that you are. If you don't like it, how about you don't take food that has been donated in the belief that's it's for people that can't afford to buy it.

Honestly, every single person involved with Rachaeaeaeaeeale is the same. Scummy and entitled as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Perfect place for a child who doesn't like crowds or loud noises is a wedding reception isn't it.
Must be brilliant being able to turn that level 3 autism switch on and off Rach.

• Angry
Reactions: 54

NiceCrumpet

Not wishing to add fuel to the troll fire, but if anyone should ever wish to check the Nursing and Midwifery Council register to see if anyone is registered to practice with restrictions, say due to their history of alcohol misuse, it is in the public domain. When in checked it all appeared absolutely in order. People registered in professional roles are heavily scrutinised and have to declare all sorts, including things like changes in their mental health. You'd think R and J would be more than bloody aware of that. Or, is this it? Are they bitter because he had to resign and perhaps their past attempts to tarnish the boys' mum's record failed allowing her to keep her successful career? Is R jealous because S is a 'real' professional and she is the opposite? Is R jealous because she knows S has a role that will always limit her ability to infiltrate the inner sanctum of mental health services and portray herself as central to those services in Torbay? She can't get too close, can she as S will always have some credible say about how Gnasher and Plug have treated her. Just a thought.

• Heart

Fourcats

I have hope for S & I. And BM.

Today, finally, at the age of 22 my son has recognised that both his father step Mother are useless benefit grabbing work and responsibility shy fucks.

I've kept my mouth shut and opinions to myself about them for years as it's for him to see their true colours, not for me to point them out and today was the day his eyes and ears opened.
The sun shone, the birds sang and I felt quietly smug as fuck as I listen to him point out their very many faults.

My point being, it takes time, but one day, when the kids grow into adults and experience life and responsibilities for themselves they can finally take off the rose tinted glasses and shrug off the manipulation and make their minds for themselves.

She and slosh will not blindfold, manipulate and gaslight them forever.

Fucking evil crusty thrush cunt.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Ugh. When all said and done, Josh is a piece of shit Father. No one likes a man who will sell the mother of his kids and the actual kids because he has no job or purpose anymore. Rachael just looks completely bitter and twisted over not getting the ‘dream’ scenario she was looking for. Instead she got a waster, troubled kids and 136 threads on here.

(I’d wait it out now if I was Sam. Let them bask in their own shit and not engage. The more they do, the less the boys will respect as they get older. But If she does know and is bothered, she should get a cease and desist served. She should also contact Rachael’s management and demonstrate how their back story would be viewed as unfavourable by family brands.)

Reactions: 53

FridaK

VIP Member
I don’t give a toss about Betty or her problems, but I’m happy she got her 5 minutes of negative attention to enable her to be a victim for the next 6 months.
Moving on ………🙄💆🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 52

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone ever said or ever would say Betty wasn’t deserving of support and help especially if it’s DV related. People were annoyed because her brother was Ratshits accountant, her family are very wealthy, and like previously said she took things that were meant for women who had nothing or were financially struggling to provide for their children. Not only that, professional boundaries were not kept at all and it made a mockery of the whole situation and of all the people who had donated to people who were in poverty. Betty had no need for all of that stuff she was freely given. Only the practical and emotional support.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

jxhx

VIP Member
Here is the real Ratchet those kids see

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

BettyCat20

VIP Member
If she's capable of writing lies about the boys Mum on the Internet, imagine what's been said about her in the house. I feel like those boys have been massively manipulated and have had poison dripped into them about their Mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Why is she telling the world how much Seb has in his bank? It's nobodies business, in fact it's not even hers. Dumb cunt!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

sallycinnamon84

Chatty Member
Bored and being nosey..
If Patchwork House and its employees did their job properly and took safeguarding seriously then we wouldn't even know who you were Betty. Maybe the Patchwork Girls need a few courses in safeguarding and confidentiality. Also maybe don't show off on SM you're freebies next time or better still make your account private. People are donating in good faith (ridiculously) to help vulnerable women and children. Hope you've sent your 'nice snacks' shopping list requests in for the school hols and maybe start working on your kids Xmas present list now ready for the Amazon wishlist beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Smell_my_cheese

Her and her ‘best friends’ 🤢 (until they’re toxic and no longer friends) are always the saviours in these situations aren’t they? 🙄

Same old narrative played out in every scenario.

Someone does something ‘terrible’, but Saint Rach steps in to try and help them (aka steal their trauma stories for her own financial gain). She drives them around, delivers food packages and involves herself entirely in their ‘trauma’ (that invariably she’s caused)…but they’re beyond help so sadly she has to step back and leave them to their sad little life which could have been fixed had they appreciated Rach and her best friend’s help…
😇

I don’t understand why she’s not received a Pride of Britain award yet. Or a sainthood!

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
"We're gonna run a parenting programme at the centre it's really needed"

Yep, really needed for you Ratshit, because you've not got a clue how to parent.

• Haha