PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea how much she must have paid for her face to look like that but she needs to return for a refund.
27DC527E-23EB-4957-B5B9-38BB2ADB4548.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
None of us really know what happened in this tit show at that time. All I would say is thats Rachael’s version, which typically absolves her of all responsibility. The problem is, as she saw with Vanessa and the girls, the truth flies out eventually and if you’ve lied about anything, you are already at a disadvantage in other peoples opinions.

Whatever has got her very clearly rattled at the moment, she’d be better to get ahead of it with the truth.
I think thre whole point is, it doesn’t matter what the true story is. Rachel has no business spreading truth or lies, all over the internet, about someone not in the public eye. No one, besides those involved, has any need to know what did/didn’t happen.

Reactions: 46
I don’t know why she uses the new wild deodorant. Stuff like that she could say it’s amazing but I have loads and I’m going to donate this to the centre.
We all know she only donates tit that she doesn't want.

Reactions: 17
I think thre whole point is, it doesn’t matter what the true story is. Rachel has no business spreading truth or lies, all over the internet, about someone not in the public eye. No one, besides those involved, has any need to know what did/didn’t happen.
Sorry I didn't explain that well. I meant she should out in front of whatever has got her rattled.

(Which incidentally I can’t see that it would have anything to do with Sam, given they’ve had no contact for 5 years. I don’t think that story is anyones business either tbh. She drags it up like a bad smell 🙄.)

Reactions: 18
I am so incensed by what she’s written about the boys Mum. I’ve been where S is - my severe mental illness made my poor husband’s dick fall into his 20 year old secretary. They made my life hell and took my kids. I ended up in hospital and he sold our home so I had nowhere to go when I was discharged. There was no way in the world that I would have had anything to do with him or her after they way they treated me, let alone let them drive me places or get shopping for me. It just didn’t happen - Ratchet is a f*****g narcissistic liar. Whatever the boy’s mum has done, she should not be discussed on any of R’s social media pages. It’s disgraceful. When you hit rock bottom, the only way is up and my kids and me have the most amazing relationship. They have little time for their dad or her as they know how evil they have been/still are. I have a wonderful partner and a lovely home and he actually did me a favour. I really hope S soon realised how much better life is without PC NoPLod, that she is in a good place and that sometime in the not too distant future, she is reunited with her boys and they realise what utter c***s Ratchet and Poo-shy are. It makes me feel like crying when I think what those two have done to those boys and the life that those six kids put up with with parents like them. I’m still struggling to wonder how that limp dick stays with her after her 💩 stories. F*****g insufferable the pair of them 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 67
She has such a saviour complex. She needs to be the hero in every story and have everyone fawning over her all of the time. It’s narcissism to the hilt.

Reactions: 37
You know what they say about people who always talk about having it are never having it
i have to hear about my bosses antics most days - he's late this morning because he's on his "3rd round of cardio" i.e. 3rd shag.
Wouldn't mind but i used to be married to the fat muppet and he gets knackered walking up a flight of stairs so duck knows how he's managed three rounds before lunch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Right I am having a gripe about the wild deodorant. I thought that the selling point was one case and you refilled it. How come the new one has been sent to all and sundry to advertise a new colour. Boils ma sweat !!

Reactions: 28
Anyone spot the “Willy awake at midnight” on her stories on fb this morning (not sure if on Instagram as well…I’m blocked)….so begins the my (level 3) autistic child doesn’t sleep thread….mark your PTWM Autism bingo cards people)
Sure they will need a night away soon to cope with all the sleepless nights!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s a truly awful person those kids need to run far far away as soon as they reach 18 and do a tell all book on all her scams and lies

Reactions: 13
Anyone spot the “Willy awake at midnight” on her stories on fb this morning (not sure if on Instagram as well…I’m blocked)….so begins the my (level 3) autistic child doesn’t sleep thread….mark your PTWM Autism bingo cards people)
Melatonin 3 , 2 , 1?????

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why does he need to come downstairs with both of them? He's got a massive bedroom, why not stay up there to soothe him and pop him back to bed when he's ready? Instead of dragging him down the stairs, waking him up even more, making him want the telly on (she said she wasn't putting it on but I bet she did when she stopped filming).

Reactions: 27
I called that the other day 👍🏻

Took me ages to get melatonin. Then they wanted me to do sleep diaries. It’s only cos I saw the Paediatrician and say you can see on his records he’s never slept.

Notice how she says no to the tv. She was expecting him to kick off.

No doubt she’ll just get it handed to her.

Really pisses me off Tbf. That people are lapping this Asd content up. When it’s clear she’s failing him.

I never was or am able to stay away from my Son like she does. He doesn’t sleep till late, wakes up in the night & gets in with me still at nearly 12. He doesn’t like getting a haircut and never ever has. He has special interest that he rotates between.

I dunno what the point of this rant is. I just feel like she’s making a mockery of us actual hard working SEN parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.