PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say the same sort of things about V when she stole her husband? That she delivered food……money etc?
So basically she destroys a family, sends the woman involved to the brink…….but then brings them an Asda shop round and slings a tenner their way so then everything is fine?! 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Spiteful, hateful, nasty witch.
What a horrible nasty person she is. Addiction is a disease. Why can’t she respect her bloody privacy and try and protect the boys.

After the videos she’s posted recently of slosh she really shouldn’t be talking so openly about how they tried to help her. Josh is pissed most of the time. They’re absent most of the time. People in glass houses….

I hope the boys mum has seen this and takes some
Serious legal action.

Rach it’s time to keep that big mouth of yours shut, it’s going to get you in a lot of trouble.

Reactions: 39
Ooh just watched the reel. I definitely think there is something going that she’s shitting herself about. I wonder if there’s problems between her and Jubai Josh (that’s nearly as funny as oooh are we 😂😂) coz although she’s putting across all these loved up photos and videos and the amount she’s spent on his 44th birthday, I think it’s all for show. He looks really unhappy, maybe she’s been up to her old tricks again? The reason I think this is because it’s so easy to make it look like your the happiest couple in the world but behind closed doors it’s falling apart. I’ve done it myself, we’ve been close to breaking point for various reasons but literally no one else knew or would have even suspected. They are 100% having problems in their marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her and her ‘best friends’ 🤢 (until they’re toxic and no longer friends) are always the saviours in these situations aren’t they? 🙄

Same old narrative played out in every scenario.

Someone does something ‘terrible’, but Saint Rach steps in to try and help them (aka steal their trauma stories for her own financial gain). She drives them around, delivers food packages and involves herself entirely in their ‘trauma’ (that invariably she’s caused)…but they’re beyond help so sadly she has to step back and leave them to their sad little life which could have been fixed had they appreciated Rach and her best friend’s help…
😇

I don’t understand why she’s not received a Pride of Britain award yet. Or a sainthood!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What nasty horrible lying witch. That post about S has really pissed me off.
Rach you are a vile and manipulative cow. I cannot wait for karma to catch up with you 👍

Reactions: 35
She always has to be the hero, doesn't she? "I used to drive her around, drop off shopping" etc, if my husband had been bleeping the town bike in the woods behind my back and then left me on our child's birthday, the very last thing I would want is the very same woman acting like my personal chauffeur. Drink or not, I'd tell her to piss off. By all accounts, Joyce's ex has family around her, so why would she want the woman who couldn't keep her hands off a married man doing her shopping etc?

Funny how she said the same about Vanessa about giving her bags of shopping etc, she needs to think up some different lies to tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Ooh just watched the reel. I definitely think there is something going that she’s shitting herself about. I wonder if there’s problems between her and Jubai Josh (that’s nearly as funny as oooh are we 😂😂) coz although she’s putting across all these loved up photos and videos and the amount she’s spent on his 44th birthday, I think it’s all for show. He looks really unhappy, maybe she’s been up to her old tricks again? The reason I think this is because it’s so easy to make it look like your the happiest couple in the world but behind closed doors it’s falling apart. I’ve done it myself, we’ve been close to breaking point for various reasons but literally no one else knew or would have even suspected. They are 100% having problems in their marriage.
Where is the reel?

Can anyone here post it for us outcasts pretty please 🙏 x

Reactions: 9
If she's capable of writing lies about the boys Mum on the Internet, imagine what's been said about her in the house. I feel like those boys have been massively manipulated and have had poison dripped into them about their Mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
If she's capable of writing lies about the boys Mum on the Internet, imagone what's been said about her in the house. I feel like those boys have been massively manipulated and have had poison dripped into them about their Mum.
I would say it’s 100% why the boys stopped seeing her. Ratface will have gone mental on days they were meant to have contact. Probably made their lives hell and told them they were selfish for going when they have her as their new mum. That useless wet lettuce husband will have joined in so not to upset her. Totally betrayed his sons putting Ratshit first every time.

Reactions: 30
She is vile.
I'm sure that Trevi answer is aimed at Tattle. A few people here have commented about her hypocrisy in how Trevi could have helped S with the boys.
I never feel comfortable with talk around S, as she is unable to defend herself (and R knows it!) but R is truly the lowest of the low in that Q&A.
She needs to stop living in the past and allow S some respect and privacy.
I find it quite upsetting.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I would say it’s 100% why the boys stopped seeing her. Ratface will have gone mental on days they were meant to have contact. Probably made their lives hell and told them they were selfish for going when they have her as their new mum. That useless wet lettuce husband will have joined in so not to upset her. Totally betrayed his sons putting Ratshit first every time.
I think she forced them to call her "mum" as well far too soon. Old Noballs Sloshy probably enforced it too. She was dying to break the link with their mum as soon as possible. She is obsessed with Sam through and so jealous of her still.

Also on the reel it looks to me like she tries to grab Wilberts hand/arm to pull him into shot for the camera. He then reacts by swiping at her. She either grabbed him in the hope of getting that reaction, or was just so caught up in filming she didn't even think about grabbing at him like that.

Reactions: 16
She’s a patrionising, condescending little fuckface isn’t she! “She’s still living with addiction” well of course she is you toothy twit. Addiction never goes away. You just have to take it day by day. It doesn’t make her a bleeping bad person. I see all the £20 quid internet courses you’ve done haven’t paid off then. The fact it was you and your man that caused it is the part you omit to tell people. You make me sick! Writing crap like that about her making her out to be bad when it’s you that’s the scumbag. How many friends do you have that’s not on your payroll or you don’t have to buy. You treat your kids like a commodity and everyone is toxic but it’s never you that’s wrong is it. Most people would say the common denominator is you Rach. It’s you who is toxic it’s you who taunts everything they touch. Your charity is a sham and so is your life. Name one person you have genuinely helped. Good luck when your growing old on your own once your own kids have figured you out. Because they will. Been there done that and my stepmum is a lonely old bag as well. I bet most folk where you live wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. And if Emily had any sense she would bail out on you now before you drag her down to your level.
Sweaty Betty got the pick of the Easter eggs and some pretty decent crisps didn't she? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know we shouldn’t really talk about S on here, but her employment situation isn’t as straightforward as her ‘working as an NHS nurse’. Irrespective of what she has and hasn’t done, it is so completely out of order and disrespectful (to S AND the boys) for Rachaele to be constantly slating her like this. She’s got what she wanted - Josh 🤢 and those children - leave the poor woman in peace! Every time she insults S she is actually insulting those boys. I can’t believe Josh thinks this is okay. She needs to get over it!

Reactions: 40
I don’t know what’s worse that her followers on Patreon ask these questions in the first place or that she thinks it’s a “safer space” to answer them. Regardless of it making its way on to here, she should not be monetising from the boy’s mum’s trauma half of which was caused by her. Could she not for one moment think about this if she was in her shoes?? I know it’s unlikely with her being such a narcissist. Her privacy should remain that way regardless of her having the Patreon platform.

Reactions: 26
I know we shouldn’t really talk about S on here, but her employment situation isn’t as straightforward as her ‘working as an NHS nurse’. Irrespective of what she has and hasn’t done, it is so completely out of order and disrespectful (to S AND the boys) for Rachaele to be constantly slating her like this. She’s got what she wanted - Josh 🤢 and those children - leave the poor woman in peace! Every time she insults S she is actually insulting those boys. I can’t believe Josh thinks this is okay. She needs to get over it!
She's so immature, she can't get over the fact that Josh loved and married someone else first. It's like she's constantly having to prove a point about how happy they are, how in love, how they've got this perfect patchwork family, how Joyce "never knew love" before he met her etc. Most adults don't get jealous of their partner's exes, because we all have them, it's just part of life.

I don’t know what’s worse that her followers on Patreon ask these questions in the first place or that she thinks it’s a “safer space” to answer them. Regardless of it making its way on to here, she should not be monetising from the boy’s mum’s trauma half of which was caused by her. Could she not for one moment think about this if she was in her shoes?? I know it’s unlikely with her being such a narcissist. Her privacy should remain that way regardless of her having the Patreon platform.
Most of the time I don't believe these questions are asked by followers anyway. She definitely has a second phone, because we've seen it, she either has fake accounts to send to herself, or she uses other profiles that she has access to (like Sloshy's). The name doesn't show on the q&a, so nobody would know.

Reactions: 39
It was probably her sending herself that question about Trevi to get a yet another dig in about their mum and how she played saint Rach 🙄

Reactions: 29
If any of Rs kids ever look on here…… set up a patreon…… and do a Q&A on R. We’ll all pay to hear the truth about her 👍🏻

Reactions: 28
Clearly she’s never heard of not airing your dirty laundry in public…And I could have sworn she did a previous Q&A where she said Isaac last saw his Mum in 2018 🙃 there’s a woman I work with who had an affair with her now partner whilst he was married- she’s very open about it for some bizarre reason and it went on for years until he left his wife and young child for her. The woman I work with cannot understand why her partner’s ex wife doesn’t like her or want anything to do with her, says she should get over it and move on! It baffles me. Like you had an affair with her husband for 3 years whilst she was married to him! Of course she won’t like you!

Reactions: 32
Has anyone text on Tattle changed colour?
Sorry for the stupid question........it was my tablet that changed all the text to illuminous yellow and green, I must have changed something in my settings accidentally. Pleased it is back to normal it was giving me a headache trying to read anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.