PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she said they were going to Majorca. She said she'd booked a package holiday and they were all going plus GG? So I reckon this is an additional holiday and they're going to Majorca end of August

Reactions: 11
I'm sure she said they were going to Majorca. She said she'd booked a package holiday and they were all going plus GG? So I reckon this is an additional holiday and they're going to Majorca end of August
Who is gonna look after the birds then ?? It must be shite being their kids if they have moved the holiday goal posts a few times but no shy of going away on their own multiple times a year.

Reactions: 10
Sunday Times bestselling author right there. Hope that little girl roped in the advert got paid as well (Edie and her best friend) but knowing Rach, her parents probably aren't even aware.
C3DEF9AA-F4D0-4CF1-8E49-E4A7B4248171.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought I’d imagined this! I’m pleased someone has confirmed it. Can’t wait for that tit show.

Reactions: 5
Nothing to do with the fact he is probably also overtired from the late night at the wedding?!
Worse bite mark 😂😂 Both of mine have drawn blood.. Ones not even Autistic.
Maybe if you stick to a routine and took him home at a reasonable time last night.. Or even got one of your one million trusted babysitters to fetch him while you stayed out. But no that don’t suit your severely autistic narrative does it.

Also sounds like the kids are going to have a whale of a time on their free holiday. As there is no way she’ll look after wobble by herself. Why did she even take the holiday??

Reactions: 33
Nothing to do with the fact he is probably also overtired from the late night at the wedding?!
Why does she do this??? He doesn’t understand what and why he’s doing it ffs. Glamourising it for the bleeping gram.
Why doesn’t she protect him. She has to be the victim every time. Poor Wilby, his can’t control his outbursts and she just shames him every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
One of my kids was a biter and drew blood many times. Why does it not occur to her that keeping him up late running round naked at a wedding might not be helpful to an autistic toddler! He would thrive on routine and a calm consistent environment.

Ffs your child spent rhe night surrounded by flashing lights , loud music, people dancing & he was awake way past his bedroom . Then you thought it a great idea to take him to arcades with more flashing lights & music and I'm sure loads of people & expect him jot to kick off ! Today should of been spent in the house so he could calm his wee brain down . YOU have sent him into sensory overload !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
In his 8 years, my autistic kid has never bitten me. It's a toddler thing, not a bloody level 3 autism thing. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 42
How is she so thick to think that taking him to the arcade today would be a good idea?? Maybe a walk for some fresh air and then home for quiet play/cuddles. Honestly, it’s like she wants him to fail and be awful.

Reactions: 43
She really is an absolute bellend with a serious victim complex. Just for once I wish she would try and see the world from wobbles eyes.

That looks like an overly large bit mark for a toddler. I know he's spermwhale Ratchet's son, but if you compare it with the size of Slosh's hand, it seems bigger than I'd expext.

Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t put it past her to have allowed Wibble to bite her do she could put it on IG.

She’s selfish, self obsessed and a truly negligent parent.

Reactions: 34
If you knew your OWN child maybe you would have known how the arcade would affect him. You don’t understand his behaviour, or any toddler come to that. He was probably over tired or on a comedown from a sugar rush. I don’t believe it was a level 3 autism reaction just him being a normal toddler but I daresay you were already being negative before you’d left the house. Ratchet, for once in your life put your children first, not you, not money and certainly not your useless husband 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My just four year old occasionally bites me when having a melt down, they aren’t autistic though just a standard 3/4 year old having a strop because they’ve not got their own way. That’s a pretty big bite mark for a 2 year old?

Reactions: 27
Utter head. She’s clearly not learning much from all the sessions she’s attending with Wilby is she! My ASD 10 year old wouldn’t cope with two highly stimulated environments one after the other, so I wouldn’t put him in that position.

It’s her fault that happened and parading his ‘meltdown’ on Instagram is deplorable. That poor boy will never escape the label she’s been so desperate to pin on him. 😡

Reactions: 32
So, things might have been different 26 yrs ago when I had my daughter, But when she was tired and we were out I would’ve taken her home, out of the situation. NOT stripped them down to a pull up, let them run a mock and watch them get more frustrated… Jesus she’s got so much to learn as a mother of a child with extra social needs…. And I wouldn’t have put it all over the internet so they could’ve been reminded in 20 years.🤬🤬🤬🤬
She leaves herself open so much…

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.