Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
She said W spilt a drink down him at the wedding and he had a meltdown so he was stripped to his nappy but he was loving life and everyone at the wedding adored him so thats ok then 🤷‍♀️
That’s Rachael speak. What really happened is everyone at the wedding was polite to her face, but went home wondering why the hell there was a massive naked baby child running around the venue 😑.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MrsA99

VIP Member
It’s the Patchwork ‘girls’ that made us aware of ‘Betty’. If one of them hadn’t reshared her post of her messing around in the Patchwork centre, everybody would be none the wiser 🤷🏼‍♀️ (Correct me if I’m wrong)
If she wants to blame anyone for the backlash, blame them. She’s allegedly a service user, they should have safeguarded her privacy and she shouldn’t have left her social media open for joe public to scrutinise. The Easter egg post was stupid. She had eggs for her kids from family/friends. Why did she need any from Rach and Co?

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
Nothing to do with the fact he is probably also overtired from the late night at the wedding?!
Why does she do this??? He doesn’t understand what and why he’s doing it ffs. Glamourising it for the fucking gram.
Why doesn’t she protect him. She has to be the victim every time. Poor Wilby, his can’t control his outbursts and she just shames him every time.

• Heart

ShaWei

Chatty Member
If you are unaware of the comments until someone alerts you to them, you’re not being trolled are you?

You’re being gossiped about.

Why is any difference of opinion now branded trolling. Imagine living in influencer world and wanting a second opinion on a medical matter, with one of the consultants branded a troll. Or working in politics. How would Ryvita react if she had to do jury service. Would she scream at the defence barrister that they were a troll?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why tell them your going to block them, just do it, these instagrammers 🙄
God I am cringing for her !!! My husband went to order drink st the bar one night on holiday ages ago came back saying this girl came on to him and chatted him up. I was actually quite chuffed for him and a wee bit proud that someone else found him attractive. I was like aww that’s so nice !

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklady

Did she actually just say her own child was hideous? Right in front of him. No wonder he hates her - this is the bit she thinks is acceptable to post online. What else is she saying to him that we don't see. How can people hear this and still think she's a good parent.
eta - notice how he suddenly becomes acceptable to her and cute again once she's dressed him up. She doesn't see him as a real person.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
I honestly think that Rachel has serious issues with family. She wanted josh, but I think she liked the idea of a patchwork family more, she wanted those boys so she could prove to herself that not all blended families are “shit” because in her eyes growing up she had the evil step mum and dad that chose her and her kids over herself.
The problem is Rachel, that’s a cycle you need to break, and you haven’t. Josh chooses you and your kids over his own all the time. You choose your kids over josh and sams all the time.
I seriously believe it was Rachel that fought for the boys and that deep down josh didn’t want them, look at the way he treats them, he can’t wait to get rid of them and move away.
It’s the same way she portrayed that she raised Vs girls

• Sad

Booklady

If looks could kill 😂
Did anyone manage to read the magnetic messages on the shelves - it went by too quickly for me to catch them. Anyone who lives locally - your next challenge is to discreetly pop in there and leave Raffleticket a message - you get 5 points for writing PayPal or Jubai, 10 points for hobbit hole or tattlers rule and 30 points if you manage to write ooh are we or Barbadoscelona
ETA and fifty points for Rancid Rach is a narcissist who no one likes, even her family and paid friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
They let him strip down to a nappy at a wedding reception, why am I not surprised🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀.

They really are that family, rough as fuck with money to splash!

Scd1991

VIP Member
Awk i think it’s really shitty and sad that she’s went on this holiday, I know I shouldn’t be surprised but this one hits home a bit more for me.
When we just had our oldest two my dh had a good job in the forces but we were still skint every month. One of the best holidays we ever had (and we’re lucky enough to be able to go abroad every year now) was taking the kids to Blackpool using the Suns £7.50 holidays for the caravan and Tesco clubcard vouchers for the pleasure beach and tower.
So many families could have used this break to make amazing memories with their kids but here she is squeezing in yet another break but having to pop home everyday 🙄
It’s staggering how unaware of what a total twat she is. I only watch her now purely to make me realise how much of a great person I actually am 😂

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
No post from Ratshit congratulating the Lionesses?! Nope thought not. Chatting to your daughter about toilet habits in a portaloo is far more inspirational.
Well she's not interested in a team of women who have worked and trained hard to achieve something, when all she's teaching her children is that if you lie and cheat enough things will get handed to you on a plate.

Reactions: 46

goaldigger

VIP Member
Any normal parent would have thought - you know what? we've been here all day, lets take him home, get him ready for bed. :rolleyes:

• Heart

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
The dresses were £40 for the long one from Shein & £24 for the short one from Amazon.
A bit cheap for Rancid, but she can tart them up with her looky looky Gucci gear😆.

Imagine if her daughters go to the wedding too & she chooses their outfits!
They'll all be arrested!
I've found the wedding outfit solution so that Fashionista Fred can match Willowby.
It meets sloshy's 'short shorts' needs. There's even questionable footwear. Do you laaave it?! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

VickyVodka

I know very little about autism, but I am sure taking your “level 3” autistic toddler on “holiday”away from home and then driving them home everyday and then taking them away again to come back to the “holiday” is not a good idea?
Also if the holiday was gifted the. Surely every picture should be marked as an ad?

• Heart

NiceCrumpet

Spiteful, hateful, nasty bitch.
The thing is, even if everything there is true, the boys have other family. What about grandparents, aunts/uncles, cousins, other significant people in their lives from when they were younger? She can't erase all that and it would be healthier to provide time with family so that the boys have the information they need. Supervision is available if needed. She should think forward to the possibility that the boys will want to know their other family and gravitate to them. The more they are kept away and later maybe see this as an injustice, the stronger that urge is likely to be. For Seb, this is potentially there on the horizon.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Do you not (within reason) let your child dictate the holiday then? He's either level 3 autistic with all the needs that that comes with (so they need to tailor the holiday to suit) or he's not. Depends on her mood I guess
I mean my kids are 11 and 13 and I’m taking them away at the weekend for 3 nights have booked 5 activities so far that they will love and tbh only one of them is for me as well. I spend most of my time with them watching them do things they love and I can’t stand (water parks etc, I hate water). It’s called being a parent. I suppose the children have always “dictated” our holidays but I’ve never seen it that way, I’ve seen it as us taking them away to give them a good time.

• Heart

Jemima9

Why the actual Ffffffkkk is she still here bashing josh's Ex !!!
You can drink every day/ evening and still function to look after your kids ....can't you josh??
So why are you still on the same old effing page of the boys mum having a drink problem!!!

There's a reason why she drank!!! What's YOURS??

• Heart
None of us really know what happened in this shit show at that time. All I would say is thats Rachael’s version, which typically absolves her of all responsibility. The problem is, as she saw with Vanessa and the girls, the truth flies out eventually and if you’ve lied about anything, you are already at a disadvantage in other peoples opinions.

Whatever has got her very clearly rattled at the moment, she’d be better to get ahead of it with the truth.
I think thre whole point is, it doesn’t matter what the true story is. Rachel has no business spreading truth or lies, all over the internet, about someone not in the public eye. No one, besides those involved, has any need to know what did/didn’t happen.