PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he looks like a n o n c e :eek:
I felt like they have the same look as a weirdo lonely man who buys himself an Eastern European bride on the Internet. Then she moves over to the UK and they start attending things as a couple. But everyone is like “NOPE🥴🥴,” when asked to be in a pic with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely everyone knows you don’t post a picture of the bride on the day 🥴
Lucy looks absolutely gorgeous though, beautiful bride and love her flowers.

Jubai is giving me fear and loathing vibes in those ridiculous glasses 🤣 what a tit
Fear and Loathing in Torbay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well here's the big reveal... An Elton John tribute act is going to be guest entertainment at the wedding 😁

I give you... Melt-on John (because josh is an absolute melt!)

Screenshot_2022-07-29-18-55-18-403~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No way is wonky there! She would have had to have parented him alone while sloshy gave the bride a run in his Volvo. Not only would that risk his worm escaping and falling into another woman but Wiffle would have a panic attack about the strange person he was left with.
No doubt the suit try on the other day was just a ruse to make it look like they were taking him when all along they were going to claim he had a level three meltdown so had to stay home.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed Emily has stopped liking her Instagram posts?? Have they fallen out?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They really are THAT couple aren’t they. The ones that everyone sniggers at when they are mentioned. I don’t know if anyone watches Two Doors Down but they remind me on the couple Colin and Cathy off that 😂
Hahaha I love that show 🤣🤣 You are so right they are totally Colin and Cathy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those sunglasses on her are just stupidly ridiculous. I’m sure other GG sunglasses would have been better.
I’m sure sloshy does it on purpose to make her look a bigger bleep.
Funny she loves tit so much those glasses make her look like a tit fly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine the thrushfest after a long sweaty day in that slave labour factory polyester cluster duck of an outfit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve seen Mannah in better looking outfits , this is a bit frumpy imo but miles better than diamanté tits Dierdre.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Were Lucy and R childhood friends? Is that how Hannah knows her, from school? Also did Lucy's mum Foster R? Im sure she once said that?

Reactions: 11
Mannah & her husband are at the wedding too.
I wonder if Rach & her brother in law will do their special dance again?
Mannah is wearing in interesting dressing up costume 🤩.
Is that a bedsheets?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait 🤚. I’ve nailed it. Cliff Richard circa 2018.

(Honestly don’t know if this is funny but I’m laughing my head off 😂😂😂😂.)

4C46D819-F582-40E4-B803-ADF1475D6C1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.