PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know his a child and I shouldn’t matter but the bow toe and shirt and waist coat just scream Mr Tumble!
If they are growing his hair is he going to tolerate washing detangle blow dry putting up in a man bun?
I’m saying that isn’t Josh the like best daddy at brushing hair and washing like his so so good like pro hair dresser Vidal Sassoon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I decided to treat myself to a new profile pic. How glorious does our Jubai look in his NHS specs 😍🤣
Rockafella definitely needs to be nearby. Honestly I'm sure the woman (and the men) at the wedding can hardly keep their hands off of him. Sex on a stick. Said no one ever 😶😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she’s proved that wibbly was there 😂
Sounds terrible but he’s rapidly losing the cute toddler factor.

Reactions: 22
I see Stacey Solomon is donating all the furniture etc from her wedding and has asked for suggestions of refuges, charities etc she can give them to. I hope to god no me of the huns mentions Ratchet because you know it’ll all end up on eBay ‘as seen in OK magazine’ and Rancid will pocket the proceeds 😡

Perfect place for a child who doesn't like crowds or loud noises is a wedding reception isn't it.
Must be brilliant being able to turn that level 3 autism switch on and off Rach.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
Why is he naked ? He really is getting big isn’t he ?

When my not level 3 autistic son but still Asd & Adhd son was W age we went to a wedding. I had him and his newborn sister. He hated it, we had to go out of the wedding, he refused to walk down the aisle with my friend. He didn’t sit down or be quiet for the speeches. We left early it was awful. Even now at he’d definitely struggle.

We was at the beach today and we walked past some live music. Even then he was like that’s a bit much. He don’t switch it on and off..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you think she managed to insert herself and her many teeth into every single one of the wedding photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I decided to treat myself to a new profile pic. How glorious does our Jubai look in his NHS specs 😍🤣
Rockafella definitely needs to be nearby. Honestly I'm sure the woman (and the men) at the wedding can hardly keep their hands off of him. Sex on a stick. Said no one ever 😶😆
That's lush that is!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In 4 weeks we are taking my autistic son to a family wedding. I’m maid of honour and my husband is signing register. I’ve “sourced” an additional needs babysitter for 12 hours at 15 quid an hour to make sure that our son doesn’t need to be anywhere he doesn’t want to be. If it gets too much she can take him to play on his iPad etc. I’m actually horrified that Ratchet just flings him in to these situations.

Reactions: 35
Why the duck has she let Wilberforce take all his clothes off??? I cant be arsed to flick through the dots of death so presumably he's spilled something on his too tight better suited to a child much smaller outfit?? Otherwise its highly inappropriate to have a small child running around the room amongst strangers semi naked 🤢 She really has no bleeping clue does she???? bleeping scruff

Perfect place for a child who doesn't like crowds or loud noises is a wedding reception isn't it.
Must be brilliant being able to turn that level 3 autism switch on and off Rach.
She boils my piss, the bleeping bullshitter

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tribute to Rach 😁

I do these occasionally on another thread so this is a real treat for you all 🙈

"Fucked up old world" - parody of "part of your world" from Disney's the little mermaid 😁

🎵Look at this crud
Look who I've fleeced
Wouldn't you think my tat shops complete?
Tattlers say I'm the girl
The girl who scams everyone

Look how I'm trolled
Josh is controlled
How many donations can one account hold?
Look at my insta, you'll think
Sure, she stole everything

I've got Amazon wish lists a-plenty
I've got Gucci and PayPal's galore
You want child free nights off?
I've had twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal..
Rach wants more...

I wanna be where the top tier huns are
I wanna keep, wanna keep on scamming
Pulling the wool over their eyes - what do you call them again?
Oh, sheep!

Flipping the bird at the trolls don't get you far
Begs are required for adverts and brand deals
Laughing, snorting and flashing my - what do you call those?
Teeth...

duck having class
Acting like scum
Chasing Josh around with my poo bum
Bullshit and lies
That is just my
Fucked up old world

What would I give, if I could live
Like the other elite authors?
What would I pay, to get a day
Away from my fam?
Bet on the gram, they understand
Bet they like pimping out their daughters
Centers for women
Profits are dwindling
Ready to scam...

And ready to show when I'm due my aunt flow
They'll speculate I'm pregnant, I won't answer
Sharing our sex life makes the followers stomachs - what's that word?
Churn...

When will I learn
No one gives a duck
About my crappy life arse licking Huns...
Patreon fees
All go to me
Fucked up old world 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Randy Rach is lusting after Mannah's arse. Looks like it might have been too warm for underwear today 🤨.

And W running around half naked in public is unacceptable.
But good to see his level 3 autism wasn't there today.
It will probably be back with a vengeance tomorrow & Rancid and Joyce might need a night away in a hotel to recover from another day of partying (& lovin) too hard.

Attachments

• Heart
Nice to see Edie dressed up for the wedding in a scruffy vest top and ripped jeans. Rachel is that parent where everyone else is having to watch her kids for her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
In 4 weeks we are taking my autistic son to a family wedding. I’m maid of honour and my husband is signing register. I’ve “sourced” an additional needs babysitter for 12 hours at 15 quid an hour to make sure that our son doesn’t need to be anywhere he doesn’t want to be. If it gets too much she can take him to play on his iPad etc. I’m actually horrified that Ratchet just flings him in to these situations.
To be fair waffles childminder is there, who cares that it’s her wedding day I’m sure she’ll be dying to step in and help raise Raviolis tiny baby who she loves like her own child 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.