PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh just seen that her PTWM accounts will be published online in 10 days 🍿

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I honestly think that Rachel has serious issues with family. She wanted josh, but I think she liked the idea of a patchwork family more, she wanted those boys so she could prove to herself that not all blended families are “tit” because in her eyes growing up she had the evil step mum and dad that chose her and her kids over herself.
The problem is Rachel, that’s a cycle you need to break, and you haven’t. Josh chooses you and your kids over his own all the time. You choose your kids over josh and sams all the time.
I seriously believe it was Rachel that fought for the boys and that deep down josh didn’t want them, look at the way he treats them, he can’t wait to get rid of them and move away.
It’s the same way she portrayed that she raised Vs girls

• Sad
Reactions: 47
This was on a Facebook post she made in 2017 about her mum, her stepmum and - funnily enough - the dangers of parental alienation.

The irony and the hypocrisy is just too much.

Screenshot_20220412-075244_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I honestly think that Rachel has serious issues with family. She wanted josh, but I think she liked the idea of a patchwork family more, she wanted those boys so she could prove to herself that not all blended families are “tit” because in her eyes growing up she had the evil step mum and dad that chose her and her kids over herself.
The problem is Rachel, that’s a cycle you need to break, and you haven’t. Josh chooses you and your kids over his own all the time. You choose your kids over josh and sams all the time.
I seriously believe it was Rachel that fought for the boys and that deep down josh didn’t want them, look at the way he treats them, he can’t wait to get rid of them and move away.
It’s the same way she portrayed that she raised Vs girls
She wanted them as possessions. It's all about power and control. I wonder if one or both of the boys is going through a "you're not my mum" phase. I do hope so.

Reactions: 34
I’m
Blocked so can’t see it. As are afew people who are on here and have asked for someone to record bits from it? Like she can’t seriously of yanked wilbys arm like she has?
Here you go.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This was on a Facebook post she made in 2017 about her mum, her stepmum and - funnily enough - the dangers of parental alienation.

The irony and the hypocrisy is just too much.

View attachment 1447073
Please someone send this to her and the screenshot of Patreon. I’m blocked so I can’t, might set up a new Instagram account just to throw this in her scummy face

Reactions: 14
She really is just a disgusting piece of work. Sams story is not hers to tell especially when she is at the root of the problem. It’s funny how she told pretty much the same story about V, it’s always saint raq to the rescue.

Reactions: 28
It blows my mind that the huns don’t see the hypocrisy when it comes to the boys mother

Reactions: 20
Hope this has got the audio in it too.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Please someone send this to her and the screenshot of Patreon. I’m blocked so I can’t, might set up a new Instagram account just to throw this in her scummy face
Don’t bother…..she reads here on the daily she’ll see it. Hi Rach! 👋🏻

The boys mum needs to get a cease and desist or something just to stop R bad mouthing her every other day. She needs to get over it, let the boys make their own mind up (apparently seb has made his mind up so that's fair enough) she's probably going mad because she won't have that control over the boys soon, seb can do what he likes regarding contact and if he chose to have contact then more than likely isaac would follow suit too.
She used to same reason regarding V.. they would hold back maintenance money from her and just deliver a bag of food instead (more control) funny how she has issues with both women who she stole their husbands from!
I'm a step mum, I have no issue with the mum, I don't agree with some things she does but its not my business 🤷‍♀️ I'm not jealous that my partner had a child with someone else before me either. I also don't have an issue with my sons fathers partner either. Who would have thought!
She needs to get her head out the past and her brain needs to start functioning past the age of 15 and grow the duck up.
Josh WILL leave you eventually and u will probably lose him how you gained him!

Reactions: 42
Hope this has got the audio in it too.
I had the audio turned off as it annoyed me more lol.

The boys mum needs to get a cease and desist or something just to stop R bad mouthing her every other day. She needs to get over it, let the boys make their own mind up (apparently seb has made his mind up so that's fair enough) she's probably going mad because she won't have that control over the boys soon, seb can do what he likes regarding contact and if he chose to have contact then more than likely isaac would follow suit too.
She used to same reason regarding V.. they would hold back maintenance money from her and just deliver a bag of food instead (more control) funny how she has issues with both women who she stole their husbands from!
I'm a step mum, I have no issue with the mum, I don't agree with some things she does but its not my business 🤷‍♀️ I'm not jealous that my partner had a child with someone else before me either. I also don't have an issue with my sons fathers partner either. Who would have thought!
She needs to get her head out the past and her brain needs to start functioning past the age of 15 and grow the duck up.
Josh WILL leave you eventually and u will probably lose him how you gained him!
I'm wondering if sloshy got a bit too close to his previous "best friend" Stabby Jo? Could be the reason she was voted toxic and also why her mum is still there if she's been made to be the bad one. Her mum might be helping out of guilt. Or I'm completely wrong.

I had the audio turned off as it annoyed me more lol.

I'm wondering if sloshy got a bit too close to his previous "best friend" Stabby Jo? Could be the reason she was voted toxic and also why her mum is still there if she's been made to be the bad one. Her mum might be helping out of guilt. Or I'm completely wrong.
The childish voice is very suited to Rach.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope at some point the doubts will reach the point where S will contact V’s girls and it will confirm the feelings, he’ll realise that he’s been manipulated and gaslit most of his life. I just hope he is able to deal with it because all that trauma being released could set him on a path to a bad place.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.