PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone spot the “Willy awake at midnight” on her stories on fb this morning (not sure if on Instagram as well…I’m blocked)….so begins the my (level 3) autistic child doesn’t sleep thread….mark your PTWM Autism bingo cards people)
Sure they will need a night away soon to cope with all the sleepless nights!
I'd say that's less the autism and more the fact that the poor boy wouldn't know a bedtime routine if it hit him square in the face...

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Someone please explain to me why she’s asking for all this stuff and not using the “money that helps me keep doing what I love”
It’s so blatant yet no one (apart from us) is questioning it. I don’t know what else to say 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've just saw this then immediately after 14 stories on the shop page advertising stock. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is so predictable last thread was saying she has no interaction the childminder has better interaction with him, then we have up on the sofa and playing hide and seek! Please Rancid tell Josh batty riders are not for him get some longer shorts. The gaps in his teeth are longer than those adidas has boys

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone please explain to me why she’s asking for all this stuff and not using the “money that helps me keep doing what I love”
It’s so blatant yet no one (apart from us) is questioning it. I don’t know what else to say 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe Rach can give her the mattress she used to have under her bed for the kids to sleep on…might be a bit difficult getting it out of the hobbit hole though 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Rambo, please pay attention.

You've got PayPal.
You've got all that #ad money.
You've got 2 separate Patreon accounts.
You've got a shop that is physical and online.
You've got twats like Leanwithleanne falling over themselves to run fundraisers.
Back in May you ran a raffle, which apparently raised £7000 (and yet nobody seems to have won a prize).

In short, you should have absolutely no reason to be asking for donations of things all the time. All of the above are making money in your name, from people who believe they are helping women who have been subjected to abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Thought she had curry's vouchers on her amazon wishlist??
She will keep asking too many times and people will start to get fed up eventually. We are in the middle of a major financial crisis and people just haven't got the funds to buy these purchases (because no doubt she will want brand new)
People are even struggling to donate to food banks ffs

Reactions: 26
I can’t believe professional services are getting involved with her…
I call bull tit… she paused in her stories and really had to think about wether to say this or not… she’s totally trolling us or is thick as tit, I mean it’s a parenting course!!
If she claims SS have been contacted so many times about her family then surely she would be on the radar for all the local authorities. Bit weird they then work with her.
[/QUO
My ex husband used to tell everyone I had a drink problem too. It’s what abusers do to cover their own tracks. Them two are abusers plain and simple.
My ex husband used to tell people I'd had a liver transplant, due to alcoholism.
I didn't & my original liver is still doing fine.
Evil bastard.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
My ex husband used to tell people I'd had a liver transplant, due to alcoholism.
I didn't & my original liver is still doing fine.
Evil bastard.
Yeah mine used to like to say I was an alcoholic 🙄 how can people not see how much damage she is doing to those that reach out, or attempt to reach out. My story is similar to the boys mum except I was my ex's punchbag so had a breakdown, him and the thing he married went on a smear campaign and got custody of 3 of my children. They've done exactly what rancid has done and alienated 2 of them. 3rd one is under a strict unbreakable order. Youngest at home with me (I have 4)
One day, someone will reach out and it'll not end well. I'm fearful for anyone that's wronged them (even if they actually haven't) as they will take down as many people as they can with them
(Also, very sorry about previous post. I didn't realise but won't do it again)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I have been doing some scrolling and now I need some help from the lovely tattle trolls in my phone. I've looked back through Raffleticket's posts and I cannot find any comments by Emily anywhere or anything she's tagged in - even the posts about her. The last direct comment and tag is April '21 in the post about her moving to Devon. And I found this from almost 6 months ago. Not sure if I've missed anything, but I'm sure there used to be comments from her. Maybe she's gone toxic sooner than we thought - can anyone see if I've missed anything and tell me if I've got it right?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So I have been doing some scrolling and now I need some help from the lovely tattle trolls in my phone. I've looked back through Raffleticket's posts and I cannot find any comments by Emily anywhere or anything she's tagged in - even the posts about her. The last direct comment and tag is April '21 in the post about her moving to Devon. And I found this from almost 6 months ago. Not sure if I've missed anything, but I'm sure there used to be comments from her. Maybe she's gone toxic sooner than we thought - can anyone see if I've missed anything and tell me if I've got it right?
Was it not after Emily was reported to social services that all trace of her was removed? I remember R had a video that showed Fred swearing like R does and after the reporting it had been removed along with other photos. I'm sure it was just after that Emily and her boyfriend split up. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 13
The post from mid June when her and Nostrils gave a talk and there's no tag or comments. However, over on Nostrils account, she posted Rachel's birthday party in may and tagged Rachel in that. But the photos she puts on of Rachel are bleeping hilarious. Definitely suspicious though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It seems like levels of Autism is a American thing. I’ve never heard of levels before.
She doesn’t half give it away she’s been googling tit doesn’t she. In Scotland my daughters Ed Psych refers to it as position on the spectrum. Whether that’s right or wrong I don’t know. ASD also has a set amount of “types” but I won’t put it here so she can read about it and pretend he has one of them. Suffice to say that if she’s talking “levels” then I have no idea who or how they are assessing which one he is. Your child has to be assessed in various settings to be told how much support they need. And no Rach he can’t be assessed with the random babysitters you leave him with or at home or down the beach. And as for melatonin she won’t get that easily. My daughter didn’t get it until she was 7 and two doctors have to agree they need it and it is rigorously assessed.

Reactions: 20
There's quite a few with Emily in them and tagged. One was 16th June I think, not sure how they're not coming up for you, unless it does that if you're blocked? I've not checked any comments

Reactions: 5
Yeah mine used to like to say I was an alcoholic 🙄 how can people not see how much damage she is doing to those that reach out, or attempt to reach out. My story is similar to the boys mum except I was my ex's punchbag so had a breakdown, him and the thing he married went on a smear campaign and got custody of 3 of my children. They've done exactly what rancid has done and alienated 2 of them. 3rd one is under a strict unbreakable order. Youngest at home with me (I have 4)
One day, someone will reach out and it'll not end well. I'm fearful for anyone that's wronged them (even if they actually haven't) as they will take down as many people as they can with them
(Also, very sorry about previous post. I didn't realise but won't do it again)
It's horrendous when the person you fell in love with, turns out to be a monster.
And they'll stop at nothing in their attempt to destroy your life.
Often quite successfully 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I have hope for S & I. And BM.

Today, finally, at the age of 22 my son has recognised that both his father step Mother are useless benefit grabbing work and responsibility shy fucks.

I've kept my mouth shut and opinions to myself about them for years as it's for him to see their true colours, not for me to point them out and today was the day his eyes and ears opened.
The sun shone, the birds sang and I felt quietly smug as duck as I listen to him point out their very many faults.

My point being, it takes time, but one day, when the kids grow into adults and experience life and responsibilities for themselves they can finally take off the rose tinted glasses and shrug off the manipulation and make their minds for themselves.

She and slosh will not blindfold, manipulate and gaslight them forever.

bleeping evil crusty thrush bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I thought you might like these 2 video clips of our favorite criminals 🤩🤩🤩
Just when you think their teeth can't look any worse!
😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Just came on to say that this thread brings me great enjoyment, especially when I’m stuck at home with a dose of the shits 💩 my arse hole may sting, my toilet may stink, but the laughs have been a plenty 😂 great to finally have the time to catch up on threads. Great work tattle bastards 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
There's quite a few with Emily in them and tagged. One was 16th June I think, not sure how they're not coming up for you, unless it does that if you're blocked? I've not checked any comments
I can't see her tagged in anything recently at all! I can see her page so I don't think she's blocked me.

Was it not after Emily was reported to social services that all trace of her was removed? I remember R had a video that showed Fred swearing like R does and after the reporting it had been removed along with other photos. I'm sure it was just after that Emily and her boyfriend split up. I could be wrong though.
That would make sense - I can see why she'd remove a post like that, but I can't see any comments at all from Emily or any kind of interaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Has she thought about the fact that once she's got the toilet with attached hole jet washer she won't be able to chase Sloshy round the house with her crappy toilet roll?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.