PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a weird set of videos in that reel she’s posted… like it 3 videos of her crying, one of W hitting out at her… it doesn’t even match up with what the audio is about??? wtf
Is this on her patreon account? Can't see any with w or e or her crying on ptwm one

Reactions: 4
14 was one of the toughest years of her life? Tougher than being a tiny little baby of only 4 and abandoned by her cruel mother?
Yeh, but weren't you listening? At 14 she

D I D N ' T
G E T
T H E
R I G H T
F U C K I N G
T R A I N E R S!!! OKAY?!

Trainer trauma is worse than being no-mum-Norma.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Spiteful, hateful, nasty witch.
Lying bleep!
Acting like they were bleeping saints. YOU HAD A AFFAIR BEHIND HER BACK AND LEFT HER ON SEBS BIRTHDAY.
duck of with the lies.

Why is she allowed to slate Sam anytime and anywhere she wants? Why isn’t she protecting the boys privacy?
Evil, Evil cunting witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Well thats a lie... if she was still "under the influence" she wouldn't be working within the NHS as a mental heath nurse! 🤔
Also, STOP MAKING HER BUSINESS AND THE BOYS BUSINESS PUBLIC. Its no ones business to know. Is it not enough that you have ripped her to shreds in 2 books and continue to slate her on all your social media platforms. Leave the woman alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
The thing is, even if everything there is true, the boys have other family. What about grandparents, aunts/uncles, cousins, other significant people in their lives from when they were younger? She can't erase all that and it would be healthier to provide time with family so that the boys have the information they need. Supervision is available if needed. She should think forward to the possibility that the boys will want to know their other family and gravitate to them. The more they are kept away and later maybe see this as an injustice, the stronger that urge is likely to be. For Seb, this is potentially there on the horizon.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s a patrionising, condescending little fuckface isn’t she! “She’s still living with addiction” well of course she is you toothy twit. Addiction never goes away. You just have to take it day by day. It doesn’t make her a bleeping bad person. I see all the £20 quid internet courses you’ve done haven’t paid off then. The fact it was you and your man that caused it is the part you omit to tell people. You make me sick! Writing crap like that about her making her out to be bad when it’s you that’s the scumbag. How many friends do you have that’s not on your payroll or you don’t have to buy. You treat your kids like a commodity and everyone is toxic but it’s never you that’s wrong is it. Most people would say the common denominator is you Rach. It’s you who is toxic it’s you who taunts everything they touch. Your charity is a sham and so is your life. Name one person you have genuinely helped. Good luck when your growing old on your own once your own kids have figured you out. Because they will. Been there done that and my stepmum is a lonely old bag as well. I bet most folk where you live wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. And if Emily had any sense she would bail out on you now before you drag her down to your level.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Well thats a lie... if she was still "under the influence" she wouldn't be working within the NHS as a mental heath nurse! 🤔
Also, STOP MAKING HER BUSINESS AND THE BOYS BUSINESS PUBLIC. Its no ones business to know. Is it not enough that you have ripped her to shreds in 2 books and continue to slate her on all your social media platforms. Leave the woman alone.
💯 Totally agree with this. Much more relevant than my rambling!

Reactions: 14
The thing is, even if everything there is true, the boys have other family. What about grandparents, aunts/uncles, cousins, other significant people in their lives from when they were younger? She can't erase all that and it would be healthier to provide time with family so that the boys have the information they need. Supervision is available if needed. She should think forward to the possibility that the boys will want to know their other family and gravitate to them. The more they are kept away and later maybe see this as an injustice, the stronger that urge is likely to be. For Seb, this is potentially there on the horizon.
The boys at one point did have contact with their maternal family. Their mum had a photo at a family wedding of the boys and isaac only looked like it was a few years ago, maybe just before covid. They were pictured with their grandparents I think.

Reactions: 19
She is definitely having beef with someone today and being cryptic, the latest thing she has shared on stories is basically saying it’s best to give up on certain people if you try to help them to the point it nearly breaks you then stop. Is this about Josie or Vanessa??

Reactions: 18
2017 was 5 years ago.... So much could of happened in that time. By "living with addiction" does she mean still have a drink on occasions?! Because Josh and Rachel drink weekly!!!

Reactions: 26
Hideous lying piece of tit she is!!! I so hope the boys mum can find the money to drag that dirty rotten woman through court for everything she says about her and them boys! She boils my blood shes nothing more than a bleeping child snatching infection riddled money laundering narcissistic piece of tit and I can't wait to see her whole stolen empire fall down around her and the kids realising what a tosser she is!!!

What baffles me is how the hell are trevi ect still working with watch me tit Wilma?

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.