PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to a wedding tomorrow wearing a maxi dress and nude sling back heels, barely any skin on show, how very silly of me 😳

Reactions: 23
I don’t think she was wiggling about because she knows he’s describing her family, she’s a narcissist, in her head she’s done nothing wrong.
She was wiggling about because she was getting pissed off that she wasn’t speaking!!
She cuts Josh off, puts her hand across him as if to ‘shhh’ him, then the videos cut. She was pissed off he was talking!

Think you trolls are right though, she’s gunning for the boys mum again. Maybe somethings going on, seems odd she’s only spent that much on a wedding outfit.
Fingers crossed the money is running out, or she knows there’s a court case looming 🤞🏼🤞🏼
I hope the boys mum hits them hard. Those poor boys deserve better

Reactions: 36
Been thinking that they don't go to many weddings considering she has thousands of best friends and babysitters for Wilby. The only other wedding I can think of is that hilarious (only to her) time she got lost and then had to go and buy new shoes.

Reactions: 13
I’ve almost snorted tea out of my nose laughing at those sunglasses. I cannot. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has poor old Merlot Mickey had to cut back on the red wine for breakfast so he's not over the limit to drive the bride? Bet he's gagging to get to the reception and straight to the bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They really are THAT couple aren’t they. The ones that everyone sniggers at when they are mentioned. I don’t know if anyone watches Two Doors Down but they remind me on the couple Colin and Cathy off that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They really are THAT couple aren’t they. The ones that everyone sniggers at when they are mentioned. I don’t know if anyone watches Two Doors Down but they remind me on the couple Colin and Cathy off that 😂
They absolutely love themselves , what they think they see when they look in the mirror God.Only.Knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kudos to Jubai though, love his self confidence in the most unflattering and naff outfits🤭😅..it's heartening to see him pay no heed to either current trends or what suits him. I'd say it takes balls to even attempt pull off the bizarre stuff he puts together. But this is Jubai. The man *has* no balls 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Tbh exactly the same could be said for ReggaetonLento. She's mutton. That outfit is cheap and nasty.
Ohhhh they are the gift aren't they 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The outfit does nothing, looks uncomfortable and hot, just screams look at me but not in a good way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My mum always told me either get your boobs out or legs not both,
Oh silly me, her mum abandoned her so couldn’t give that advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sad I know, but I was trying to zoom in on his tie because it looks either regimental or maybe a police insignia 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.