PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s shocking. Did you see the young boy that was hospitalised because of helium.
I’m not being mean I do think it has a look of her, the hair, the white coat, the trainers and how she stands. Tried to see if Isaac was near but was unsure

Reactions: 7
It would have been so kind if Toothytina had given the free holiday to one of her warriors, abused women, or a group of them.
Because its so important to BeKind & Rach loves helping others & a week in a holiday apartment would have been really appreciated by an abused woman, who's run out of Easter eggs and Costa Coffee vouchers.
Then Rach could have paid for her own holiday in the UK.
Using the money that she's scammed & stolen from so many genuinely kind people, who haven't seen Tattle life yet.
Because there have probably been some cancellations, by families who have prioritised paying their utility bills, over a holiday.
Just a thought for you Rach, when you & Joyce are as pissed as twats again tonight & polluting the hot tub with your gynecological infections.
No, I don't like you,
you're a bleep.
The end.

Reactions: 15
If a toddler bit you in temper (which my toddler has done to me) they bite and don’t let go, it would at least bruise or draw blood and it bloody hurts.

That bite is placed where she has demonstrated picking him up before because she claims he kicks her, so it is feasible that he did bite. But I think some of it is a plan to distract from the tit she dropped aboutS&I mum. It’s a tactic she’s used before when she’s had an unfavourable response to her posts.

Reactions: 12
Hang on a minute….

Josh talking about the boys mum being an alcoholic, and if she is shame on him for outing her and expecting her to make any sort of recovery, but his wife will post videos of him slurring and pissed weekly. PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES!!!!!!

bleeping shame on them. How could they use someone’s struggle for content. God I actually hate them. Revolting game hungry wankers. Josh is a fickle small man and if he cared about his boys he would respect the mother of his kids and her struggle. God I hope karma catches up with them. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Do you think they’ve been gifted by Beverly Homes ? Jodie Spacagna who I follow has been gifted a holiday by them as well.

The one in white looks like lula 🙈🙈
Isaac and Lula are at the holiday park with them so it can't be her. She was filming L in the hot tub while she was asking her not to and then uploaded it to patreon. Lula and Edie are sharing a twin room, Sloshy and Ratchet have the double and Isaac is sharing with Wibble.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Been on holidays with my kids and my mam who is a Foster carer and friend whos a social worker this last week just watched tonight's story's and I actually want to head but both of them!!! I hope to god s and I see what horrible devious bullshit making cunts they are. I hope your demise is soon rach your an utter bleep (we know you read hear you melted welly boot looking twit)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Isaac and Lula are at the holiday park with them so it can't be her. She was filming L in the hot tub while she was asking her not to and then uploaded it to patreon. Lula and Edie are sharing a twin room, Sloshy and Ratchet have the double and Isaac is sharing with Wibble.
I haven’t seen that clip yet?

Reactions: 1
The hot tub one or the room one? This is the hot tub one.

Attachments

How are they possibly legally allowed to keep bashing that mother of those two boys on a public forum? Like I don't understand how they keep getting away with it

Reactions: 43
Just don’t know why, when Lu says don’t film me. She don’t think ok then I won’t. It’s just constant. Her kids are going to have no idea about boundaries.

Looks like it’s the same place as Jodie. duck that for a barrel of laughs.

Reactions: 22
Wow she looks happy doesn’t she? with a gifted holiday
It’s a everyday occurrence for her, isn’t it ? Two gifted stays in a week. Cos super mum to the worlds worst autistic child cleary needs a break. She’s probably raging she had to take the kids. No doubt they’ll be away next weekend to get over parenting their own kids.

Reactions: 22
I wonder which one of Rach's beasties they've taken on holiday with them?
They couldn't possibly cope with 4 children on their own.
They've probably had a lush evening getting pissed as fanny's in the hot tub.
Then a lush threesome.
Amazin.
I hope it rains all week, just for her 😉.

Reactions: 11
Then a lush threesome.
Amazin.
They don't need to. Isaac and Lula are friends and will do their own thing and Edie is Wibble's second mum anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Poor I stuck in a room with a level 3 autistic 2 year old away from home strange environment who’s had his worst meltdown yet …. You would think he would be tucked up with mummy and daddy nope palmed off with his 12 year old Brother so they can love each other the hardest 🤮

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Then a lush threesome.
Amazin.
Good job they will be spending a few hours everyday returning home for Sloshy's hobby when the weather isn't great. Those kids are going to be so fucked up, boundaries trampled over, and the girls, being taught that a man takes priority no matter what. Sloshy really does take priority over everyone in that household, if these summer holidays had been planned out months in advance, why didn't he make plans for his birds to be tended to by a third party? Or is that too logical.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.