PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is E wearing?! She's what 8/9?! and its basically a bodycon dress.

Surely the ads will dry up on ptwm eventually if all her content is on Patreon? Unless she's making enough over on Patreon?

I'm thinking a lot of huns who initially signed up to Patreon will start to feel the pinch and slowly drop off (probably whilst still getting the content #whenstheaudit).
I thought she was wearing shorts & a top.
Why does that dreadful woman dress her young daughter in the kind of clothing she wears herself?
Short & not much fabric.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I've asked this before and I still don't know.
Why is Gangsta Granny/ Mummy called Gangsta Granny?
Is it because she's a criminal like her dirty daughter in law?
Or because she's a rough old bird, like her rough daughter in law?
I think I gave her the nickname along with Mrs Brown. I just thought they suited her. But we did at one time have someone who knew her come on here and dropped some gossip on her.

She worked in a Dr surgery and was sacked for giving out confidential info. She was also known for having affairs and liking a swig or two of the gin bottle IIRC. All seems plausible to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think I gave her the nickname along with Mrs Brown. I just thought they suited her. But we did at one time have someone who knew her come on here and dropped some gossip on her.

She worked in a Dr surgery and was sacked for giving out confidential info. She was also known for having affairs and liking a swig or two of the gin bottle IIRC. All seems plausible to me.
Thank you!
I've always wondered!
When I first saw her on Rancid's posts, she seemed like a sweet old lady & a nice mother in law & granny.
But she's quite foul, like her daughter in law.
She has a mouth like a sewer & isn't as sweet as she initially appears to be. I'm all for swearing, but I don't swear in public, in front of people I don't know, or people who don't like it.
But what comes out of her mouth in public, on Instagram is not very pleasant.
So she's as rough as Rach!
😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
I wonder what would happen if we all took a break for a week from the threads... I agree and think she gets her content a lot from reading on here and the 'trolls in her inbox' ie mentioning something like we haven't seen I for a while or calling her a tit parent then boom, it's on patreon with no proof of these messages.
Where would she get her content from then? And she wouldn't be able to blame any of us tattle bastards for anything either!

Reactions: 18
Ah little Wilby is really coming along with his words, he clearly said ‘oh look, a baa baa’ when he was looking at the sheep 🥰
Although dumb and dumber didn’t even acknowledge it, to busy making out he bites as much as his mum does 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Bored and being nosey..
She was told she was trolled? Correct me if I'm wrong but is trolling not when it is actually sent to the person? And actually Betty it doesn't matter why you went there in the first place - you made a mockery of it all by becoming "friends" with them all on instagram and filming emily dicking about on the floor, for taking easter eggs for your privately educated kids when you'd already shown they had some and for taking bags of free food back to your big house.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
She was told she was trolled? Correct me if I'm wrong but is trolling not when it is actually sent to the person? And actually Betty it doesn't matter why you went there in the first place - you made a mockery of it all by becoming "friends" with them all on instagram and filming emily dicking about on the floor, for taking easter eggs for your privately educated kids when you'd already shown they had some and for taking bags of free food back to your big house.
Exactly that. I didn’t have the words for this tonight.

I’ve actually parented my kids all weekend, after their dad let me down. I’ve spent money I haven’t got keeping them entertained, buying extra shopping as obviously I don’t account for them when they aren’t here.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
duck me!!!!!
She's been told she's been talked about on a hate website?
Dozy twit!!!!!
Tattle is not a hate website!
And she, Betty, lizzi was put in touch with Rancid and her Patchwork bollocks empire & womens centre, because her brother is Rancid's accountant. & he has been cooking Rancid's books since she began deceitfully taking money from people via PayPal.
The accountant that had some kind of breakdown recently & pissed off to Las Vegas to recover!!!!!
Unfuckingbelievable!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
I don’t think anyone ever said or ever would say Betty wasn’t deserving of support and help especially if it’s DV related. People were annoyed because her brother was Ratshits accountant, her family are very wealthy, and like previously said she took things that were meant for women who had nothing or were financially struggling to provide for their children. Not only that, professional boundaries were not kept at all and it made a mockery of the whole situation and of all the people who had donated to people who were in poverty. Betty had no need for all of that stuff she was freely given. Only the practical and emotional support.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Betty is just a clone of R isn't she.... does wrong (taking the freebies) but is making out its all the "trolls" fault 😴😴
Your brother was the dodgy accountant, you took free easter eggs when u clearly didn't need them and you boasted about free food shopping when you clearly didn't need it.
Grow up and take responsibility for your stupid actions.
Get emotional support by all means, no one slated you for that... but you clearly didn't need financial help.... and the staff wernt professional at all with you as an apparent service user!!!!
The whole patchwork tit is a con and piss take and you all know it

Reactions: 44
Not wishing to add fuel to the troll fire, but if anyone should ever wish to check the Nursing and Midwifery Council register to see if anyone is registered to practice with restrictions, say due to their history of alcohol misuse, it is in the public domain. When in checked it all appeared absolutely in order. People registered in professional roles are heavily scrutinised and have to declare all sorts, including things like changes in their mental health. You'd think R and J would be more than bloody aware of that. Or, is this it? Are they bitter because he had to resign and perhaps their past attempts to tarnish the boys' mum's record failed allowing her to keep her successful career? Is R jealous because S is a 'real' professional and she is the opposite? Is R jealous because she knows S has a role that will always limit her ability to infiltrate the inner sanctum of mental health services and portray herself as central to those services in Torbay? She can't get too close, can she as S will always have some credible say about how Gnasher and Plug have treated her. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Not wishing to add fuel to the troll fire, but if anyone should ever wish to check the Nursing and Midwifery Council register to see if anyone is registered to practice with restrictions, say due to their history of alcohol misuse, it is in the public domain. When in checked it all appeared absolutely in order. People registered in professional roles are heavily scrutinised and have to declare all sorts, including things like changes in their mental health. You'd think R and J would be more than bloody aware of that. Or, is this it? Are they bitter because he had to resign and perhaps their past attempts to tarnish the boys' mum's record failed allowing her to keep her successful career? Is R jealous because S is a 'real' professional and she is the opposite? Is R jealous because she knows S has a role that will always limit her ability to infiltrate the inner sanctum of mental health services and portray herself as central to those services in Torbay? She can't get too close, can she as S will always have some credible say about how Gnasher and Plug have treated her. Just a thought.
You're right, S wouldn't be able to practice if she had been removed from the register, or was practising with restrictions.

She's a qualified professional person who has a university degree, something that Rancid & Joyce will never have.
I hope she gets her children back one day ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
On being_bettys gram she also has a card thanking the Patchwork team for their help and she has listed names and R isn’t one of them - hahaha nice one trolling Rawhide too 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
S neither works nor lives in Torbay, and honestly it’s probably way more common than you think for NMC professionals to have drink/drug/mental health problems..so long as they don’t affect their ability to work.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.