Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crusty_punk

New thread suggestion:
Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Good grief who cares!? Imagine how she would react if someone were posting stories complaining about her filming and photographing herself non-stop! Let people live
I’m sure there must be an Instagram story somewhere with someone saying”I’m on the train and there’s some weirdo eating a whole packet of Parma ham”

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Rnttfl

Chatty Member
Now that she has quit her job she's going to have so much more time to spend on Instagram apparently? Fuck, I didn't realise her having an extra 4 hours a week now would have made such a difference

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

LostScot82

Chatty Member
#21 Full time Insta hun, birthday party for one, still trying to convince us her life is fun, fun, fun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
As someone who’s had a customer track them down on a private social media and then pester them I can categorically state this isn’t ok. They’ve not exchanged any sort of communication beyond customer/server so why does she think this is ok?

This isn’t normal behaviour at all and we shouldn’t be justifying it… it’s wrong and if this was a guy who’d gone into Cambridge satchel shop and bought a bag that she’d rung up and then he’d gone back in to get another bag the following day then tracked her down on her private social media we’d all be saying what a creepy bastard he is. She is off her fucking head.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Loobloo

VIP Member
I've just taken a taxi and the driver chatted to me all the way home, do we all think he's in love with me? He must be. Love that for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

dietdodgers

He could literally be looking at her thinking ‘fuck me, I’ve never seen knees like that in my life. Where does her stomach end, I don’t understand?!’ but no. Of COURSE he fancies the fuck out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When she said Starbucks man was the male version of her and looked just like her, aaaaand that she fancied him. It told us everything we need to know about her relationship with her brother 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29

roo689

VIP Member
I think her birthday party looks lush! She is 30 after all… many people go on holidays of a lifetime or a general holiday or have big parties in venues with DJs and bands, so I imagine this would’ve costed a fraction of that! I think her mum seems so thoughtful and lovely, so much is homemade and she seems to take so much care in what she does.
My parents weren’t paying anything for a 30th birthday party because I was you know 30….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
She can’t believe she’s wearing a denim skirt, tights and boots in August, despite the fact that that’s all she’s worn through the entire summer, including a heatwave

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
I mean if we wanted any more clarification that’s she’s always been totally spoiled... maybe I’m just from a different walk of life ha but is that not an absolutely ridiculous amount of presents for a 30 year old?! It’s like she’s a little kid!
It's my pet hate...people who lay all their presents out like that and take photos. I find it really grotesque.
At least they're still in the wrapping paper. I hate it at Christmas time when people lay out all their presents...perfectly staged showing every item with the caption 'the boy did good' 🤮🤮🤮
Anyway back to Poppy....painful dickhead! ✌🏻🤪

• Haha
  • Heart