Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to continue to discuss the trials and tribulations of Miss Adams. The greatest ever storyteller to waddle the streets of Edinburgh

title courtesy of @justlurking2345

Couldn’t condense the fresh prince one enough to make it make sense so went with most liked which was this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread to continue to discuss the trials and tribulations of Miss Adams. The greatest ever storyteller to waddle the streets of Edinburgh

title courtesy of @justlurking2345

Couldn’t condense the fresh prince one enough to make it make sense so went with most liked which was this one
My first ever thread title! Thanks guys😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha, the cup message...
and does Miss double WLS ever cook something that is not stuffing ? Triple choc brownies, tons of greasy sauces... The kind of food you don’t eat everyday.
Screenshot_20220826-143326_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Ugh she’s such a narcissist. Everything in her life has to have a massive dramatic story behind it because our Pops can’t shut up. As for the big stuff going on in her life I’m hoping it’s a move back down south as we Scottish don’t claim her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, I can’t see it being a move back to Essex. She’s been too much of a bellend about living in Edinburgh and it’s where her heart is etc. Perhaps she’s giving up her part time job to become a full time influencer.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if her mere presence 'turned' Ian McKellan and he's now madly in love with her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought she was going to say she saw Mickey there and then we'd get the 'story' again, anyone else?
I think she'd have approached Ian and asked for a photo, but won't share it, because she can't edit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought she was going to say she saw Mickey there and then we'd get the 'story' again, anyone else?
I think she'd have approached Ian and asked for a photo, but won't share it, because she can't edit it.
Yes I thought that was where the story was going to!

Reactions: 4
I thought the same too.
The guy she was seeing deffo binned her off. Not hard to see why. She's saying the date won't be boring because she doesn't shut the duck of...maybe try Poppy.
And going on about how she's worried he might be boring. Like she is super interesting 😂 yeah Poppy...he's going to be blown away by your tales of your one afternoon a week in the satchel shop.
I think her brother lover is jealous and that's why he said he looks boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope the lad she's going on a date with somehow sees her stories and sacks her off. What's the point of going into a date with such a negative attitude 🙄

Reactions: 14
duck off Poppy. She really rates herself as some sort of interesting, creative being. What’s she got to talk about threats so interesting? She does a few hours a week in a bag shop, drives back to Essex once a fortnight, does a few shots and eye fucks herself on Instagram. Riveting stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish the guy she was dating would come on here and vent. She really does rate herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.