Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to also put it out there that toilets on trains are almost always completely rank so I would also have crossed my legs til I got home ! 🤢
If I gotta go I gotta go. I drink a lot of water so maybe it’s just me. She just seems to have lots of things that she thinks make her quirky but they don’t. Love that for her

Reactions: 9
If I gotta go I gotta go. I drink a lot of water so maybe it’s just me. She just seems to have lots of things that she thinks make her quirky but they don’t. Love that for her
I pee wherever I go and even though I can hold it my mind tells me I can't when I'm out so I have to know there's toilets EVERYWHERE I go 😂

Reactions: 5
Has anxiety about using a toilet on a train but doesn’t mind telling the world about it whilst actually on the toilet at home. Funny that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another exciting, new and inspirational outfit update from Pops.

Oh no wait just the h&m skirt and smelly snag tights again #fashioninspo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fashion queen is back ✌ how this donut got nominated for a fashion award thing is beyond me. What happened to all those lovely dresses from peacocks?
Shes the biggest one for linking everything she buys then sends everything back. Disgusting human

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fashion queen is back ✌ how this donut got nominated for a fashion award thing is beyond me. What happened to all those lovely dresses from peacocks?
Shes the biggest one for linking everything she buys then sends everything back. Disgusting human
Be a bit like certain ones in my trade- you can buy yourself an award/nomination lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Dunno why she bothers saying where that crusty skirt is from everyone has seen it about 61629393 times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did we see the back on the dresses? A full 360? If not I'm gonna take a guess that they nowhere near fitted her. Maybe even had to rip them to get into it. From what we could see some were rather snug. Sometimes an outfit looks nice when stood up but can't sit or move much in it so taking a stab in the dark if PopTart sat down in them we would be seeing more of her GGs than we did in the backwards dress!

Reactions: 4
Ughh so she’s pulling a Jess and quit her job to be a full time insta hun aka gonna slob in bed all day. Can’t wait for the content 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Now that she has quit her job she's going to have so much more time to spend on Instagram apparently? duck, I didn't realise her having an extra 4 hours a week now would have made such a difference

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ughh so she’s pulling a Jess and quit her job to be a full time insta hun aka gonna slob in bed all day. Can’t wait for the content 🥴
'Full time content creator ' so basically 'full time insta bleep'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she brings out a COLLEKSHUN or an edit, I’m going to order all the items, soil them and then send them back.

Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s not really that terrifying, she’s left a part time job in a shop, not exactly difficult to find another part time job in a shop!!

Reactions: 19
Please Poppy enlighten us as to how that one shift a week held you back from content creating?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.