Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dietdodgers

If she brings out a COLLEKSHUN or an edit, I’m going to order all the items, soil them and then send them back.

Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
It’s almost Autumn which means Poppy can change up her outfits from long sleeved tops, crusty skirts, tights and boots to long sleeved tops, crusty skirts, tights and boots with a beanie!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

J2607

VIP Member
Shocked by the people who think it’s completely fine to track someone down you’ve had a minimal interaction with at their place of work and message them. He’s not provided his contact details and he’s also working so it’s not like he had a choice not to serve her; it wasn’t like they met in a club/bar and had some form of conversation/interaction. If someone messaged me after they’d seen me at work I would be so freaked out. Someone did it to me after they’d seen me on a dating app (without having matched) and I was incredibly creeped out. I swiftly removed any markers from my profile which meant you could find me online and blocked them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lyddingtons

That happy birthday post to herself, congratulating herself on being the 'happiest, most content and fulfilled I've ever been in my entire life' has me absolutely gasping - I thought she was in a terrible place, riddled with anxiety about all of the many stressful things she was juggling...? Or has quitting her 4 hours per week somehow revolutionised her entire existence? Absolutely bonkers, imagine being her friend and having her weeping down the phone one minute (sorry, I forgot she never cries), and then after you've spent wasted hours of your life listening to her and consoling her, to then open your Instagram to that braggy piece of crap? Nah mate, I'd be out.

• Haha
  • Heart

LostScot82

Chatty Member
#21 The birthday that never happened. Even the £400 dress couldn't be bothered showing up for it

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
The only reason that sex position is her favourite is because it’s the only way they can find her hole without lifting up her stomach. 😂🙈

Before anyone comes for me, I’ve got a larger stomach, not as big as hers and I much prefer from behind, just makes it easier lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet every time she finds out the surname of a man who glanced in her direction (so is clearly in love with her) she practises writing her married name on her geography textbook ..... 🌺Poppy Shortking🌺 🌸Poppy Starbucks🌸 🌼Poppy Footlocker🌼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well that’s me fucked for another night playing the Poppy Adams drinking game.
- Shot every time she wears that grim skirt
- Shot every time she eye fucks the camera
Just waiting for the ‘shot every time she films herself doing a shot or is allegedly harassed by a handsome man in the street’ and I’ll be still in bed at 1pm tomorrow ordering a maccys with a large full fat coke. God help me if she locks herself out of her flat, that’s a tequila through the eyeball.

• Haha

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Is she for real?! She has no party dresses that she hasn’t worn loads? She never ever wears what I’m would call party dresses. Just the same rotation of black dresses and skirts with snag tights with the odd random other dress thrown in.
Why doesn’t she just wear one of her dresses back to front?! Nobody would notice she’s worn it before🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Oh my god I just went to the shop and the guy on the checkout smiled at me as I approached and then he proceeded to ask me if I would like any help with my packing... then wait for it.. After I paid he smiled and me and said have a nice day. I think he was giving me total 'you're beautiful' vibes.. maybe I should go back at propose?

FUCK OFF POPTART YOU FOOL! He was probably red because he's making coffee after coffee..steam is HOT! Then he was probably feeling a bit sickly that you were eyeballing him.

• Haha

Badbugger

So just to be clear. It’s NOT a shock that she’s there. You nominate yourself.

And all this faux “I just can’t believe it……”. (Honestly, I try my hardest to find positive stuff to say - please see previous comments on the fact that I don’t think she can’t be truly terrible as she has a lot of strong friendships).
It’s incredibly common for firms to put themselves forwards for award shows etc to boost brand awareness (in most cases paying quite large sums of money to not only enter, but also take a table at the award ceremony). Why didn’t she just admit she’d done this as part of a similar type plan?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’m confused, wasn’t she a full time influencer before but got the job because she wanted some sort of routine?

Reactions: 23