Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is the ugliest dress I’ve ever seen 😭😂😂😆 !!!! She’s got to be trolling us with that, surely? Vile on anyone but on her shape…. Yikes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#21 The birthday that never happened. Even the £400 dress couldn't be bothered showing up for it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sending it back after paying £100 import tax! duck me, she just pisses money up the wall this one.
She does, guess that saying is true for her 'easy come, easy go' as it's not like she works hard to earn her money, it's handed to her on a plate.

Reactions: 4
#21 Full time Insta hun, birthday party for one, still trying to convince us her life is fun, fun, fun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
'Love me a Short King' why do I want to rip my own ears off when I hear her say 'Short King'. She's an absolute dicksplash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
'Love me a Short King' why do I want to rip my own ears off when I hear her say 'Short King'. She's an absolute dicksplash.
I've never heard the word 'dicksplash' before and I love it.

Why would anyone ask her for relationship advice? She's had one boyfriend and Archie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Course she had sex “three long weeks ago” 🥱 She sounds like Jay from the Inbetweeners

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So she tracked down the Starbucks guy on social media and messaged him? How is that ok?

Can you IMAGINE if a bloke had tracked down someone he fancied who he had met whilst the person was working in Starbucks and DM'd them? That's bleeping deranged and dangerous.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So she tracked down the Starbucks guy on social media and messaged him? How is that ok?

Can you IMAGINE if a bloke had tracked down someone he fancied who he had met whilst the person was working in Starbucks and DM'd them? That's bleeping deranged and dangerous.
I think you'll find actually her "friend" found him. I don't understand how she did. Don't get me wrong I turn into an FBI Agent when I end up agreeing to an online date but that's because there's info about them on their profile and I want to ensure they're not catfishes, how do you find a random man working in a Starbucks on Instagram?!

Reactions: 5
I also think that if he’s in a relationship he’s very likely to have a pic of his other half on his page somewhere yet she still messaged him! She’s so desperate and inappropriate

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.