Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:
Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
That was so set up, she's smiling at the end of it.

Reactions: 6
God, how about SOME self control? Blacking out at your own wonderfully set up party, where everyone comes to celebrate with you, seemingly before 11? Sounds like an alcohol problem to me, if not, embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
That was so set up, she's smiling at the end of it.
Completely agree and now boringly predictable will be incoming loads of made up stories of how funny she was last night !

Why does she reapply her makeup before she does these hang over stories ...she really is weird one!

Reactions: 6
Completely agree and now boringly predictable will be incoming loads of made up stories of how funny she was last night !

Why does she reapply her makeup before she does these hang over stories ...she really is weird one!
Exactly, I don't know why people fall for it, it's blatantly obvious that it was a set up. She does it all the time, like you said, she always has her make up on for the hangover stories.

Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Furnessian, post: 11877673, mem
It's not that they shouldn't have the coil as such, I don't want to worry anyone, just that estrogen based contraception is usually ruled out for people with metabolic syndrome (high bp, cholesterol, PCOS etc). There will be some exceptions, obviously.

Mirena has progesterone in it, not oestrogen
Cholesterol and PCOS are not contra indications for its use.
Also, PCOS is a scale, so some people have it and it’s very mild, all the way up to those that have it and have all the symptoms, weight, excess hair, infertility
That’s the extreme end.
Weight loss or maintenance is harder with it but not impossible

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I mean if we wanted any more clarification that’s she’s always been totally spoiled... maybe I’m just from a different walk of life ha but is that not an absolutely ridiculous amount of presents for a 30 year old?! It’s like she’s a little kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean if we wanted any more clarification that’s she’s always been totally spoiled... maybe I’m just from a different walk of life ha but is that not an absolutely ridiculous amount of presents for a 30 year old?! It’s like she’s a little kid!
I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt thinking that maybe there were a lot of family and friends there but most of those presents are clearly wrapped in the same paper so it’s mummy and daddy spoiling her again. No wonder she finds it difficult to live in the real world

Reactions: 10
This is going to sound so sad but myself and my siblings all got 30 presents (little silly things, our favourite drink/food, scratch cards, things we use daily etc) and then one expensive gift from our parents 😂🙈 It’s just something we always did as tradition but I can imagine those presents in her story being way OTT considering her wish list included £300 suitcases 🤮

Reactions: 9
Honestly I would love that wee party. I think you are either just from a party family or not. I'm lucky if I get a birthday card. But some of my friends make an occasion out of everything & host people all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's my pet hate...people who lay all their presents out like that and take photos. I find it really grotesque.
At least they're still in the wrapping paper. I hate it at Christmas time when people lay out all their presents...perfectly staged showing every item with the caption 'the boy did good' 🤮🤮🤮
Anyway back to Poppy....painful head! ✌🏻🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's my pet hate...people who lay all their presents out like that and take photos. I find it really grotesque.
At least they're still in the wrapping paper. I hate it at Christmas time when people lay out all their presents...perfectly staged showing every item with the caption 'the boy did good' 🤮🤮🤮
Anyway back to Poppy....painful head! ✌🏻🤪
I know someone who does this every birthday - her birthday and both her kids' birthdays - every Xmas and every anniversary. She also has numerous countdowns for all the holidays she has booked that she regularly posts. "Only 15793 days to Disneyworld, eeekkkk!"
I find it crass.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="Furnessian, post: 11877673, mem
It's not that they shouldn't have the coil as such, I don't want to worry anyone, just that estrogen based contraception is usually ruled out for people with metabolic syndrome (high bp, cholesterol, PCOS etc). There will be some exceptions, obviously.

Mirena has progesterone in it, not oestrogen
Cholesterol and PCOS are not contra indications for its use.
Also, PCOS is a scale, so some people have it and it’s very mild, all the way up to those that have it and have all the symptoms, weight, excess hair, infertility
That’s the extreme end.
Weight loss or maintenance is harder with it but not impossible
Thanks. I still think she needs to get a diagnosis, though. Is Mirena the one she has?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.