Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she's not deleted these stores as you can really see her true size.
Screenshot_20220922-183924_Instagram.jpg

She looks awful, that dress is awful, she's somehow been nominated for a fashion creator award and she's turned up dressed like that. The other nominees must be wondering how she got nominated.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t see that deleted post to her story but holy tit she looks completely different without those clever angles and stuff.
Fashion creators are confident, know how to put together different outfits and don’t need to make out that they’re quirky because real ones tend to just be all those things. Our Poopz is none.

Reactions: 4
Surely bleeping not?
She might have just took the bra off when she got there but she was wearing the same top on the train. Grim if so, imagine getting a face full of her doubles Gs when she's reaching up to get her bags.

Reactions: 1
Fashion creator of the year nominee wears same backwards dress she wore a week ago and probably hasn't even been washed 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is this award show? One of the nominees has 650 followers on Instagram, do you just nominate yourself? Haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m sure I saw Louise Pentland there. Poppy looks awful, she stands out even more in that dress.

Reactions: 1
So just to be clear. It’s NOT a shock that she’s there. You nominate yourself.

And all this faux “I just can’t believe it……”. (Honestly, I try my hardest to find positive stuff to say - please see previous comments on the fact that I don’t think she can’t be truly terrible as she has a lot of strong friendships).
It’s incredibly common for firms to put themselves forwards for award shows etc to boost brand awareness (in most cases paying quite large sums of money to not only enter, but also take a table at the award ceremony). Why didn’t she just admit she’d done this as part of a similar type plan?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

And all this faux “I just can’t believe it……”. (Honestly, I try my hardest to find positive stuff to say - please see previous comments on the fact that I don’t think she can’t be truly terrible as she has a lot of strong friendships).
It’s incredibly common for firms to put themselves forwards for award shows etc to boost brand awareness (in most cases paying quite large sums of money to not only enter, but also take a table at the award ceremony). Why didn’t she just admit she’d done this as part of a similar type plan?
Omg that's so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I bloody knew it!! What a con

Just scrolling through the stories of the awards and im cringing so bad, some of them posing for the cameras like its the Oscars or something.
God, just imagine being in that room with them all. Get a real job you bleeping helmets

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh well she didn't win. Thank god, she'd be insufferable (even more than she already is)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah that moneymum woman said everyone's names they all waved and poppy gave her filthies 🤣

Screenshot_20220923-004714_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220923-004757_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220923-005313_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.