Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chip1984

VIP Member
IT'S HER BIRTHDAAYYYYYYY GUYS! Just incase you weren't aware, after her banging on about it since fucking January. Love that for her but we move.

Insufferable cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her tits look like a saggy arse and her arse looks like pointy tits. She’s living her life upside down, so the back to front dress seems fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Quit or basically fired for constantly broadcasting rolling into work with a massive hangover?

she spent more on her lunch and taxis than her take home would have been anyway

• Heart

Loobloo

VIP Member
'Love me a Short King' why do I want to rip my own ears off when I hear her say 'Short King'. She's an absolute dicksplash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Poppy (who is inexplicably wearing a tea cosy) has just spent 3000 stories telling us how to love ourselves and be confident in our own bodies.

This is the same Poppy who angles her body to look 6 stone lighter and who only ever stands with one leg in front of the other while taking photos.

Which shall we do?

Crusty_punk

What is this award show? One of the nominees has 650 followers on Instagram, do you just nominate yourself? Haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

stevenseagull

VIP Member
My idea of hell is Poppy screaming “BAD SEX FOR LIFE!” As she eyeballs me while making me down sambuca

• Haha
"Your reminder to get your chubby legs out" while I cover mine up with the same tights I've worn daily since 2020 and the skirt to match 🙌 yolo

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
I quite like Big Ben….I’ll see myself out 😳😂

I don’t mean I want to shag him btw, I’ll leave that to Poppy. I just reckon he’d make me laugh.

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
She’s prob got thrush from wearing those smelly vag suffocating snag tights everyday 😂 says UTI cos she wants people to think she’s been having loads of sex

• Haha
  • Sick
I’ve just sent poppys stories and I now feel very blue 😔 a hard week of work helping homeless people and I can’t afford a bean and she gets bloody beautiful hotel trips and food gifted to her for free. Feels so unfair

• Sad
  • Heart

troglodyte

"New hair era." Fuck offfffffff.

Someone really needs to tell her that having hair extensions is not a personality trait.

Same goes for owning/wearing dungarees.

• Haha